Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: What ? More scandals in Free Mansions Matter ?? "White Guilt Money"
racist ?? Can't be, no way !
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 15:06:12 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 22 May 2022 19:06 UTC

Never ends as the criminal, cash flush negroids handle their affairs in
true oligarch fashion.
Hire baby daddy as a "creative consultant" and give him millions of
white guilt money, half of which will be kicked back to her - Same with
her brother as a "security consultant" ect ect, on and on.

Like all democrats and negroes in particular, not a single word that
they say can be trusted, best to assume well in advance that every
single word that they utter is a self serving lie, until proven otherwise.

Graft, corruption, payola, tax evasion and a whole host of serious
felonies here, should be a prosecutors wet dream but the negroids laugh
their way to and past the banks, knowing that all they have to do is
call anyone investigating them a racist, and it will all magically be
put on the back burner.
They may be forced to "resign" or reassigned, but they are already
nigger rich, with no fears of consequences.

````````````````````````

BLM founder Patrisse Cullors paid her baby father $970,000 for 'creative
services', her brother $840,000 for security, a fellow director $2.1m
and reimbursed the organization $73,000 for a charter flight

Black Lives Matter spent millions on 'consulting services' in 2021
Newly released tax filings revealed that BLM paid $970K to
co-founder Patrisse Cullors' baby daddy to help 'produce live events'
and provide 'creative services'
The foundation also paid her brother $840K for security services
A consulting firm run by BLM board member Shalomyah Bowers was paid
$2.1M for providing the organization with operational support
Bowers said the last BLM board approved the contract with his firm
when he was not a board member
The filing also revealed that Cullors reimbursed BLM $73K for a
charter flight and paid the foundation $390 for private use of its $6M
Los Angeles mansion
Cullors resigned from BLM last year amid a wave of scrutiny
surrounding the charity's finances
Controversy surrounding the organization's finances has elicited
probes by at least two state attorneys general

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10823779/New-tax-filings-reveal-BLM-founder-Patrisse-Cullors-spent-foundations-funds.html

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors claims her mistakes with
$90M in 'white guilt money' are being weaponized against her and she
didn't profit from $6M LA mansion and $6M Toronto 'arts center'

Patrisse Cullors admitted to making mistakes with the $90M in
'white guilt money' that Black Lives Matter received after George
Floyd's murder in 2020
She claims the charity was not prepared to handle the influx in
cash and that mistakes made with the funds are now being 'weaponized
against her'
Cullors said her biggest mistake was not taking a salary from BLM,
which she attributes to the 'public confusion' about the charity's and
her own funds
The former executive director has repeatedly denied claims that she
took money from BLM for personal matters and claims all purchases were
legitimate
She also said she didn't personally benefit from BLM's purchase of
a $6M Los Angeles mansion and a $6.3M Toronto 'arts center'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10831013/BLM-founder-claims-mistakes-90M-white-guilt-money-weaponized-against-her.html

Re: What ? More scandals in Free Mansions Matter ?? "White Guilt Money" racist ?? Can't be, no way !

<t6e2ej$fe8$1@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4980&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4980

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
racist ?? Can't be, no way !
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 19:20:51 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Suzy KKKohen)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 22 May 2022 19:20 UTC

In article <FQviK.1136$qt97.431@fx97.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

[...]

> BLM founder Patrisse Cullors paid her baby father $970,000 for 'creative
> services', her brother $840,000 for security, a fellow director $2.1m
> and reimbursed the organization $73,000 for a charter flight

Isn't the mere mention of these NUMBERS... er, ah... RACIST!?

Re: What ? More scandals in Free Mansions Matter ?? "White Guilt Money" racist ?? Can't be, no way !

<hoBiK.2830$vAW9.1732@fx10.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4983&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4983

Subject: Re: What ? More scandals in Free Mansions Matter ?? "White Guilt
Money" racist ?? Can't be, no way !
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 21:25:32 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 23 May 2022 01:25 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <FQviK.1136$qt97.431@fx97.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> BLM founder Patrisse Cullors paid her baby father $970,000 for 'creative
>> services', her brother $840,000 for security, a fellow director $2.1m
>> and reimbursed the organization $73,000 for a charter flight
>
> Isn't the mere mention of these NUMBERS... er, ah... RACIST!?

Easy to get the feeling that they are now not so secret fans of evil
white math - Who wouldn't want to be paid $970,000 for doing precisely
nothing ?
You're the mathematician, how much did they enrich themselves on
ill-begotten gains every hour of every day for doing jack diddly squat ?

Hard to imagine that the handout honchos at Amazon/Apple ect were so
idiotic as to believe this flood of $$ going into the sweaty hands of
ghetto urban activists would actually be put to good, beneficial uses
instead of wild personal spending sprees ,, So yes, I blame the enablers
every bit as much as the actual thieves.

Re: What ? More scandals in Free Mansions Matter ?? "White Guilt Money" racist ?? Can't be, no way !

<t6g4t3$mih$1@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4987&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4987

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Money" racist ?? Can't be, no way !
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 14:14:59 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Suzy KKKohen)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 23 May 2022 14:14 UTC

In article <hoBiK.2830$vAW9.1732@fx10.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

>>> BLM founder Patrisse Cullors paid her baby father $970,000 for 'creative
>>> services', her brother $840,000 for security, a fellow director $2.1m
>>> and reimbursed the organization $73,000 for a charter flight
>>
>> Isn't the mere mention of these NUMBERS... er, ah... RACIST!?

> Easy to get the feeling that they are now not so secret fans of evil
> white math - Who wouldn't want to be paid $970,000 for doing precisely
> nothing ?
> You're the mathematician, how much did they enrich themselves on
> ill-begotten gains every hour of every day for doing jack diddly squat ?

Let's see: hourly wage is 970,000 divided by 0 equals... umm... well, the
notions of "infinity" and "tending to infinity" have been met with vociferous
criticism in this forum! :)

"A co-founder of Black Lives Matter used more than $800,000 in donations to
pay her brother for 'security services' for the charity even though he seems
to mostly work as a graffiti artist."

"In addition to the cash paid to her brother, Patrisse Cullors, who is listed
as the only board member of BLMGNF on its tax filing, doled out $969,459 to a
company controlled by Damon Turner, the father of her young son. The group
also paid a company owned by one of its current board members -- Shalomyah
Bowers -- $2,167,894 for consulting work."

"Patrisse Cullors resigned from BLMGNF in May 2021, a month after The Post
revealed that she had gone on a $3.2 million real estate buying spree"

Ah, the good old days when thieves had some shame.

Re: What ? More scandals in Free Mansions Matter ?? "White Guilt Money" racist ?? Can't be, no way !

<LuYiK.3481$Vxw.1503@fx07.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4988&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4988

Money" racist ?? Can't be, no way !
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 23:42:33 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 24 May 2022 03:42 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:

>>> Isn't the mere mention of these NUMBERS... er, ah... RACIST!?
>
>> Easy to get the feeling that they are now not so secret fans of evil
>> white math - Who wouldn't want to be paid $970,000 for doing precisely
>> nothing ?
>> You're the mathematician, how much did they enrich themselves on
>> ill-begotten gains every hour of every day for doing jack diddly squat ?
>
> Let's see: hourly wage is 970,000 divided by 0 equals... umm... well, the
> notions of "infinity" and "tending to infinity" have been met with vociferous
> criticism in this forum! :)
>
> "A co-founder of Black Lives Matter used more than $800,000 in donations to
> pay her brother for 'security services' for the charity even though he seems
> to mostly work as a graffiti artist."
>
> "In addition to the cash paid to her brother, Patrisse Cullors, who is listed
> as the only board member of BLMGNF on its tax filing, doled out $969,459 to a
> company controlled by Damon Turner, the father of her young son. The group
> also paid a company owned by one of its current board members -- Shalomyah
> Bowers -- $2,167,894 for consulting work."
>
> "Patrisse Cullors resigned from BLMGNF in May 2021, a month after The Post
> revealed that she had gone on a $3.2 million real estate buying spree"
>
> Ah, the good old days when thieves had some shame.

Its a long running trend with negroids, but of course has only gotten
worse as they are emboldened.
Sharpton has owed $1,000,000's to the IRS for decades, and he rubs
around with Oboingo and Xiden with an open door to the white house. [The
ironically named] Jesse Jackson owes $1,000,000's, hasn't hurt him a bit.

The obese sow in GA perpetually running for governor owes $10,000's to
the state, not the slightest bit of shame, not the slightest intention
to pay what she owes [+ interest] like any human would be forced to do,
or promptly get sent to jail.

They think that THEY are the ones who are owed due to pigmentation of
skin, and the race baiting left wing are all too happy to promote all of
this.
What does it say for ethics, for personal responsibility, for the rule
of law ? Well, nothing at all.