Good day to avoid cops. Crawl to work.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

SubjectAuthor
* Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayRod Speed
+- Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarPhil Allison
+* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarMountain Magpies
|`* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayRod Speed
| `* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarMax
|  +* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayRod Speed
|  |+* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarPhil Allison
|  ||+* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayRod Speed
|  |||+* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarPhil Allison
|  ||||`* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayRod Speed
|  |||| `* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarPhil Allison
|  ||||  `* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayRod Speed
|  ||||   `- Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayRod Speed
|  |||`* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarMax
|  ||| `- Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayRod Speed
|  ||`- Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarMountain Magpies
|  |`* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarEric Clapton
|  | +- Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayRod Speed
|  | `* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarFran
|  |  `* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayPetzl
|  |   `* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarÖrdög, the real Devil
|  |    `* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayPetzl
|  |     `* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarMax
|  |      +- Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayPetzl
|  |      `* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarFran
|  |       `- Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayPetzl
|  +* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar*Ördög*
|  |`* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarFran
|  | `* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarMax
|  |  `- Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarFran
|  `* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarFran
|   `* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarMax
|    +- Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayRod Speed
|    `- Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarFran
+* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayPeter Jason
|+- Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayRod Speed
|`* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarFran
| +- Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayRod Speed
| `* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarPhil Allison
|  `* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayRod Speed
|   `* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarPhil Allison
|    `- Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayRod Speed
`* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayPetzl
 +* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayRod Speed
 |`* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stayPetzl
 | `- Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarDaniel65
 `* Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarDaniel65
  `- Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liarFran

Pages:12
Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<j4205mFlr84U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5020&group=aus.legal#5020

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Subject: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 16:57:05 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 05:57 UTC

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59932430

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<00d2c622-ebf1-4e8f-870a-fba25d045a80n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5021&group=aus.legal#5021

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 22:10:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar
Djokovic stay
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 06:10 UTC

Rod Speed wrote:
===============

> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59932430

** This bit is pure irony:

" His legal team have not said where he is, though it is unlikely to be the offices
of his law firm, who have a no vaccination, no entry policy. "

Novax's claim of having caught Covid three weeks ago is highly dubious.
Also, his anti-vax stance is *very unpopular* in Serbia - fans and family aside.

...... Phil

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<j426bjFmugjU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5022&group=aus.legal#5022

From: her...@katoomba.com (Mountain Magpies)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Djokovic stay
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 07:41:42 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpies - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 07:41 UTC

On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 16:57:05 +1100, Rod Speed posted:-

> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59932430

Feds talking about still cancelling his visa - bad move IMO - would
look very spiteful now.

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<j42817Fn8gmU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5023&group=aus.legal#5023

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 19:11:14 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 08:11 UTC

Mountain Magpies <here@katoomba.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59932430

> Feds talking about still cancelling his visa

What they should have done when he showed up in Melburg unvaccinated.

> bad move IMO

More fool you. It makes no sense to do anything different with that liar.

The other to had their visas cancelled and have fucked off back where they
came from.

> would look very spiteful now.

Mindless bullshit given that they cancelled the visa of the other
two and they have fucked off back where they came from.

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<srgui4$5fk$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5024&group=aus.legal#5024

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Djokovic stay
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 20:33:53 +1100
 by: Max - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 09:33 UTC

On 10/01/2022 7:11 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Mountain Magpies <here@katoomba.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>
>>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59932430
>
>> Feds talking about still cancelling his visa
>
> What they should have done when he showed up in Melburg unvaccinated.
>
>> bad move IMO
>
> More fool you. It makes no sense to do anything different with that liar.
>
> The other to had their visas cancelled and have fucked off back where
> they came from.
>
>> would look very spiteful now.
>
> Mindless bullshit given that they cancelled the visa of the other
> two and they have fucked off back where they came from.

The other two didn't have covid in December and therefore didn't have
that exemption from having to be vaxxed.

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<j42debFo949U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5025&group=aus.legal#5025

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 20:43:33 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 09:43 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Mountain Magpies <here@katoomba.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Feds talking about still cancelling his visa
>>
>> What they should have done when he showed up in Melburg unvaccinated.
>>
>>> bad move IMO
>>
>> More fool you. It makes no sense to do anything different with that liar.
>>
>> The other to had their visas cancelled and have fucked off back where
>> they came from.
>>
>>> would look very spiteful now.
>>
>> Mindless bullshit given that they cancelled the visa of the other
>> two and they have fucked off back where they came from.
>
> The other two didn't have covid in December

Neither did that liar Djokovic. We have him prancing around unmasked
when he should have been isolating if he had got infected. He lied.

> and therefore didn't have that exemption from having to be vaxxed.

There is no such exemption even if he had been infected in Dec, and he wasn’t.

Cancel the fucker's visa because he doesn’t comply with our requirements to
enter the country,

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<oA1DJ.21667$tX27.18750@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5026&group=aus.legal#5026

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Djokovic stay
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 21:31:00 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 21:31 UTC

It was written by Max

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /

> The other two didn't have covid in December and therefore didn't have
> that exemption from having to be vaxxed.

Having had Covid before is NOT a replacement for vaccination.
There is absolutely no scientific ground to exempt brain dead antivaxxers
for any health and safety rules and regulation.
Kick that sports-celebrity-nobody-creep out of the country ASAP before he
contributes to the spreading of this virus.

I would say there was a huge administrative fuck up in this case.
So much for politically and profits-greed motivated decision making.

Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<e478fdd2-7612-4900-aae6-14f617b53088n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5027&group=aus.legal#5027

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 14:58:49 -0800 (PST)
Djokovic stay
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:58 UTC

Rod Speed wrote:
=============>
> Cancel the fucker's visa because he doesn’t comply with our requirements to
> enter the country,

** Novax has to be the world's most famous anti- vaxxer right now.
Serbians are reluctant to get vacinated, a little over 50% have so the infection and death rates are very high and likely to remain that way.
Takes 90% or more to get " herd immunity " working.

His presence here is a rallying point for our crazy anti-vaxxers.
The govt has grounds to deport him on that fact alone - as they would a Holocaust denier.

BTW

Are Novax's family all completely insane ?
Or just typical Serbians......

..... Phil

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<j43t7oF2m22U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5028&group=aus.legal#5028

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 10:19:16 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 23:19 UTC

Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> Cancel the fucker's visa because he doesn’t comply
>> with our requirements to enter the country,

> Novax has to be the world's most famous anti- vaxxer right now.

Dunno, that likely isn't true in say america or even
most of europe, let alone india and china etc.

> Serbians are reluctant to get vacinated, a little over 50% have so the
> infection and death rates are very high and likely to remain that way.

Yeah, some very stupid people.

> Takes 90% or more to get " herd immunity " working.

Its unclear if that is even possible with omicron.

> His presence here is a rallying point for our crazy anti-vaxxers.

Sure, but they don’t really matter a damn.

> The govt has grounds to deport him on that
> fact alone - as they would a Holocaust denier.

We don’t in fact deport holocaust deniers.

We have in fact only stopped about one entering the country.

> BTW

> Are Novax's family all completely insane ?

Looks like it.

> Or just typical Serbians......

They are much worse than typical serbs.

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<srifhe$5hi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5029&group=aus.legal#5029

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Djokovic stay
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 10:29:50 +1100
 by: Fran - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 23:29 UTC

On 10/01/2022 8:33 pm, Max wrote:
> On 10/01/2022 7:11 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Mountain Magpies <here@katoomba.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Feds talking about still cancelling his visa
>>
>> What they should have done when he showed up in Melburg unvaccinated.
>>
>>> bad move IMO
>>
>> More fool you. It makes no sense to do anything different with that liar.
>>
>> The other to had their visas cancelled and have fucked off back where
>> they came from.
>>
>>> would look very spiteful now.
>>
>> Mindless bullshit given that they cancelled the visa of the other
>> two and they have fucked off back where they came from.
>
> The other two didn't have covid in December and therefore didn't have
> that exemption from having to be vaxxed.

There is no exemption in the Federal rules for anyone as a result of
having had Covid. It's double vaxxed for all non-Australians or no entry.

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<srifs9$8nf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5030&group=aus.legal#5030

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Djokovic stay
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 10:35:34 +1100
 by: Fran - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 23:35 UTC

On 11/01/2022 8:31 am, *Ördög* wrote:
> It was written by Max
>
> / This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
> poster inputs /
>
>> The other two didn't have covid in December and therefore didn't have
>> that exemption from having to be vaxxed.
>
> Having had Covid before is NOT a replacement for vaccination.
> There is absolutely no scientific ground to exempt brain dead antivaxxers
> for any health and safety rules and regulation.
> Kick that sports-celebrity-nobody-creep out of the country ASAP before he
> contributes to the spreading of this virus.
>
> I would say there was a huge administrative fuck up in this case.
> So much for politically and profits-greed motivated decision making.

I still want to know about the Tennis Australia involvement. What did
that Victorian panel do at the behest of Tennis Au? Was it just an
exemption to play at the Aus Open? That at least would make some sense.
I can understand the 'procedural fainess' crap as part of the decision
but despite that the decision should not override our border rules which
are no vax no entry (for non-Australians).

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<fce3b954-d6e3-43ab-a050-40a6b14b6583n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5031&group=aus.legal#5031

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 15:39:31 -0800 (PST)
Djokovic stay
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 23:39 UTC

Rod Speed wrote:
============>
> >> Cancel the fucker's visa because he doesn’t comply
> >> with our requirements to enter the country,
>
> > Novax has to be the world's most famous anti- vaxxer right now.
> Dunno, that likely isn't true in say america or even
> most of europe, let alone india and china etc.

** Then who is?

> > Serbians are reluctant to get vacinated, a little over 50% have so the
> > infection and death rates are very high and likely to remain that way.
>
> Yeah, some very stupid people.

> > His presence here is a rallying point for our crazy anti-vaxxers.
>
> Sure, but they don’t really matter a damn.

** Them rallying in the thousands does.

> > The govt has grounds to deport him on that
> > fact alone - as they would a Holocaust denier.
>
> We don’t in fact deport holocaust deniers.

** If a famous one *snuck in under false pretenses* - they very much would.
The situation with Novax is an exact parallel.
I'm suggesting the immigration minister will have to consider this.

> > Are Novax's family all completely insane ?
> Looks like it.

** LOL

> > Or just typical Serbians......
>
> They are much worse than typical serbs.

** Sounds bloody dangerous.
So Novax is expert at feigning being sane ?

If so, lying to obtain an advantage is no problem.

..... Phil

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<srijc4$19fp$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5032&group=aus.legal#5032

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Djokovic stay
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:35:15 +1100
 by: Max - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 00:35 UTC

On 11/01/2022 10:19 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>
>>> Cancel the fucker's visa because he doesn’t comply
>>> with our requirements to enter the country,
>
>> Novax has to be the world's most famous anti- vaxxer right now.
>
> Dunno, that likely isn't true in say america or even
> most of europe, let alone india and china etc.
>
>> Serbians are reluctant to get vacinated, a little over 50% have so the
>> infection and death rates are very high and likely to remain that way.
>
> Yeah, some very stupid people.
>
>> Takes 90% or more to get " herd immunity " working.
>
> Its unclear if that is even possible with omicron.
>
>> His presence here is a rallying point for our crazy anti-vaxxers.
>
> Sure, but they don’t really matter a damn.
>
>> The govt has grounds to deport him on that
>> fact alone -  as they would a Holocaust denier.
>
> We don’t in fact deport holocaust deniers.

Holocaust denial is a crime, so someone convicted of that crime could be
deported as other criminals are.

> We have in fact only stopped about one entering the country.
>
>> BTW
>
>> Are Novax's family all completely insane ?
>
> Looks like it.
>
>> Or just typical Serbians......
>
> They are much worse than typical serbs.

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<24kptgh0a99guehe3cj4vvc9g41o7ub3jg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5033&group=aus.legal#5033

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:42:13 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 00:42 UTC

<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59932430

It's all about the money. Gate prices, TV rights, promotions.
Lobbyists are hard at work massaging the Great Oz Sports Obsession.

Don't you think there's something wrong when grown men get on to a
court & belt a ball backwards & forwards?? Are they retarded?

Why not engage in something useful, say, like being a truck driver?

And all those drones watching the folly; indeed their collective heads
swing back & forth like Luna Park dummies!

These's little entertainment this summer but some stooopid sports
event, all as boring as life itself!

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<srijqb$1eve$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5034&group=aus.legal#5034

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Djokovic stay
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:42:50 +1100
 by: Max - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 00:42 UTC

On 11/01/2022 10:35 am, Fran wrote:
> On 11/01/2022 8:31 am, *Ördög* wrote:
>> It was written by Max
>>
>> / This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
>> poster inputs /
>>
>>> The other two didn't have covid in December and therefore didn't have
>>> that exemption from having to be vaxxed.
>>
>> Having had Covid before is NOT a replacement for vaccination.
>> There is absolutely no scientific ground to exempt brain dead antivaxxers
>> for any health and safety rules and regulation.
>> Kick that sports-celebrity-nobody-creep out of the country ASAP before he
>> contributes to the spreading of this virus.
>>
>> I would say there was a huge administrative fuck up in this case.
>> So much for politically and profits-greed motivated decision making.
>
> I still want to know about the Tennis Australia involvement.  What did
> that Victorian panel do at the behest of Tennis Au?  Was it just an
> exemption to play at the Aus Open?

The Victoria government have no power to given an exemption - that is
only the realm of the Commonwealth government.

>  That at least would make some sense.
>  I can understand the 'procedural fainess' crap as part of the decision
> but despite that the decision should not override our border rules which
> are no vax no entry (for non-Australians).

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<srijrn$1eve$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5035&group=aus.legal#5035

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Djokovic stay
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:43:35 +1100
 by: Max - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 00:43 UTC

On 11/01/2022 10:29 am, Fran wrote:
> On 10/01/2022 8:33 pm, Max wrote:
>> On 10/01/2022 7:11 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
>>> Mountain Magpies <here@katoomba.com> wrote

>>> What they should have done when he showed up in Melburg unvaccinated.

>>> More fool you. It makes no sense to do anything different with that
>>> liar.
>>>
>>> The other to had their visas cancelled and have fucked off back where
>>> they came from.

>>> Mindless bullshit given that they cancelled the visa of the other
>>> two and they have fucked off back where they came from.
>>
>> The other two didn't have covid in December and therefore didn't have
>> that exemption from having to be vaxxed.
>
> There is no exemption in the Federal rules for anyone as a result of
> having had Covid.  It's double vaxxed for all non-Australians or no entry.

Medically you are not expected to have a vax if you have recently had Covid.

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<j442osF3m2uU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5036&group=aus.legal#5036

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:53:45 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 00:53 UTC

Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Novax has to be the world's most famous anti- vaxxer right now.

>> Dunno, that likely isn't true in say america or even
>> most of europe, let alone india and china etc.

> Then who is?

No one is. It varys by region, stupid.

>>> Serbians are reluctant to get vacinated, a little over 50% have so the
>>> infection and death rates are very high and likely to remain that way.

>> Yeah, some very stupid people.

>>> His presence here is a rallying point for our crazy anti-vaxxers.

>> Sure, but they don’t really matter a damn.

> Them rallying in the thousands does.

Djokovic won't be producing that.

>>> The govt has grounds to deport him on that
>>> fact alone - as they would a Holocaust denier.

>> We don’t in fact deport holocaust deniers.

> If a famous one *snuck in under false pretenses*
> - they very much would.

Bullshit.

> The situation with Novax is an exact parallel.

Nope. No false pretences involved with Djokovic

Tennis Australia stupidly told him that he was allowed
to enter this country without being double vaccinated
and he was stupid enough to believe them.

> I'm suggesting the immigration
> minister will have to consider this.

You'd be wrong, as always.

>>> Are Novax's family all completely insane ?

>> Looks like it.

> LOL

>>> Or just typical Serbians......

>> They are much worse than typical serbs.

> Sounds bloody dangerous.

That's serbia's problem.

> So Novax is expert at feigning being sane ?

Nope, its obvious he and his relos are all barking mad.

> If so, lying to obtain an advantage is no problem.

Wrong, as always when he gets kicked out of the country,

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<j442tfF3mvaU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5037&group=aus.legal#5037

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:56:11 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 00:56 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Novax has to be the world's most famous anti- vaxxer right now.

>> Dunno, that likely isn't true in say america or even
>> most of europe, let alone india and china etc.

>>> Serbians are reluctant to get vacinated, a little over 50% have so the
>>> infection and death rates are very high and likely to remain that way.

>> Yeah, some very stupid people.

>>> Takes 90% or more to get " herd immunity " working.

>> Its unclear if that is even possible with omicron.

>>> His presence here is a rallying point for our crazy anti-vaxxers.

>> Sure, but they don’t really matter a damn.

>>> The govt has grounds to deport him on that
>>> fact alone - as they would a Holocaust denier.

>> We don’t in fact deport holocaust deniers.

> Holocaust denial is a crime,

Not in this country it isn't.

> so someone convicted of that crime

Not possible here.

> could be deported as other criminals are.

Wrong, as always.

>> We have in fact only stopped about one entering the country.

>>> BTW

>>> Are Novax's family all completely insane ?

>> Looks like it.

>>> Or just typical Serbians......

>> They are much worse than typical serbs.

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<j443aeF3p2uU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5038&group=aus.legal#5038

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 12:03:07 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 01:03 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59932430
> It's all about the money.

Nope.

> Gate prices, TV rights, promotions.

None of that changes if Djokovic gets his visa revoked.

> Lobbyists are hard at work massaging the Great Oz Sports Obsession.

Irrelevant to Djokovic and his visa.
> Don't you think there's something wrong when grown men
> get on to a court & belt a ball backwards & forwards??

Any sport in fact, and it isn't just grown
men either, grown women and kids too.

> Are they retarded?

Yep, I've always maintained that rugby in particularly
is the compelling evidence that we evolved from apes.
> Why not engage in something useful, say, like being a truck driver?

Doesn't pay as well.
> And all those drones watching the folly; indeed their collective
> heads swing back & forth like Luna Park dummies!

Yep, we should put a bullet in the back of the
neck of them all and turn them into pet food.
> These's little entertainment this summer but some
> stooopid sports event, all as boring as life itself!

Yeah, my relos keep trying to get me to show up at theirs for
xmas but since they are all into that shit, I'm not that stupid.

And they are rabid leftys and greenys too.

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<j443ehF3pm5U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5039&group=aus.legal#5039

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 12:05:18 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 01:05 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Fran wrote
>> Max wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> The other two didn't have covid in December and therefore didn't have
>>> that exemption from having to be vaxxed.
>>
>> There is no exemption in the Federal rules for anyone as a result of
>> having had Covid. It's double vaxxed for all non-Australians or no
>> entry.
>
> Medically you are not expected to have a vax if you have recently had
> Covid.

Wrong, as always. Vaccination gives you much better immunity even if you
have recovered from covid and vaccination can help with long covid too.

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<c2dc0b25-7ccd-4d86-876c-86f4f431b383n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5040&group=aus.legal#5040

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 17:13:37 -0800 (PST)
Djokovic stay
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 01:13 UTC

Fuckwit Rod Speedbot IDIOT bullshits AGAIN
===================================>

> No one is.

** So Novax very clearly is the only one.

World famous in his own right AND as an anti vaxxer.

> >> Sure, but they don’t really matter a damn.
> > Them rallying in the thousands does.
>
> Djokovic won't be producing that.

** But easily could.

> >> We don’t in fact deport holocaust deniers.
> > If a famous one *snuck in under false pretenses*
> > - they very much would.
> Bullshit.

** So an absoluet FCAT.

> > The situation with Novax is an exact parallel.

> Nope. No false pretences involved with Djokovic

** Yes there was. The lie you accused him of.

> Tennis Australia stupidly told him that he was allowed
> to enter this country without being double vaccinated
> and he was stupid enough to believe them.

** Not the real story at all.

> > I'm suggesting the immigration
> > minister will have to consider this.
> You'd be wrong, as always.

** So 100% correct.

> >> They are much worse than typical serbs.
> > Sounds bloody dangerous.
>
> That's serbia's problem.

** Ours too right now, thousand of them here.

> > So Novax is expert at feigning being sane ?
>
> Nope, its obvious he and his relos are all barking mad.

** It is now. Was not so obvious before.

> > If so, lying to obtain an advantage is no problem.
> Wrong, as always when he gets kicked out of the country,

** So 100% correct as stated.

...... Phil

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<srip5l$tln$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5041&group=aus.legal#5041

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Djokovic stay
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 13:14:05 +1100
 by: Fran - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 02:14 UTC

On 11/01/2022 11:42 am, Max wrote:
> On 11/01/2022 10:35 am, Fran wrote:
>> On 11/01/2022 8:31 am, *Ördög* wrote:
>>> It was written by Max
>>>
>>> / This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
>>> poster inputs /

>>> Having had Covid before is NOT a replacement for vaccination.
>>> There is absolutely no scientific ground to exempt brain dead
>>> antivaxxers
>>> for any health and safety rules and regulation.
>>> Kick that sports-celebrity-nobody-creep out of the country ASAP
>>> before he
>>> contributes to the spreading of this virus.
>>>
>>> I would say there was a huge administrative fuck up in this case.
>>> So much for politically and profits-greed motivated decision making.
>>
>> I still want to know about the Tennis Australia involvement.  What did
>> that Victorian panel do at the behest of Tennis Au?  Was it just an
>> exemption to play at the Aus Open?
>
> The Victoria government have no power to given an exemption - that is
> only the realm of the Commonwealth government.

I know that.

I still have found no information on the Victoria "panel" (for want of a
better descriptor) that made the "exemption" or what the exemption
specified ie, was it just to play at the Austrlain Open. There was
reference in Hunt's November letter to Tennis Aus that state
requirements for entry be taken into account.

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<sripfb$tvd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5042&group=aus.legal#5042

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Djokovic stay
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 13:19:25 +1100
 by: Fran - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 02:19 UTC

On 11/01/2022 11:43 am, Max wrote:
> On 11/01/2022 10:29 am, Fran wrote:

>>> The other two didn't have covid in December and therefore didn't have
>>> that exemption from having to be vaxxed.
>>
>> There is no exemption in the Federal rules for anyone as a result of
>> having had Covid.  It's double vaxxed for all non-Australians or no
>> entry.
>>

> Medically you are not expected to have a vax if you have recently had
> Covid.

There s no such exemption for entry to Austalia for non-Austrlaians.
they must be double vaxxed.

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<srippu$16o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5043&group=aus.legal#5043

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Djokovic stay
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 13:24:58 +1100
 by: Fran - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 02:24 UTC

On 11/01/2022 11:42 am, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 16:57:05 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59932430
>
> It's all about the money. Gate prices, TV rights, promotions.
> Lobbyists are hard at work massaging the Great Oz Sports Obsession.
>
> Don't you think there's something wrong when grown men get on to a
> court & belt a ball backwards & forwards?? Are they retarded?
>
> Why not engage in something useful, say, like being a truck driver?
>
> And all those drones watching the folly; indeed their collective heads
> swing back & forth like Luna Park dummies!
>
> These's little entertainment this summer but some stooopid sports
> event, all as boring as life itself!

:-))) Most 'sports' are like that. I can see the point of some that
could be useful (running boxing, javelin, discus, all the equestrian
events, swimming etc) but others defy all sense. Golf! Whoever said it
was 'a good walk spoiled' got it right. I always think it was invented
by some Scot having a laugh - all that wasted prime real estate and all
those silly people taking it so seriously.

Re: Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

<j448kaF4mfiU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5044&group=aus.legal#5044

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 13:33:42 +1100
References: <j4205mFlr84U1@mid.individual.net> <j426bjFmugjU2@mid.individual.net> <j42817Fn8gmU1@mid.individual.net> <srgui4$5fk$1@gioia.aioe.org> <j42debFo949U1@mid.individual.net> <e478fdd2-7612-4900-aae6-14f617b53088n@googlegroups.com> <j43t7oF2m22U1@mid.individual.net> <fce3b954-d6e3-43ab-a050-40a6b14b6583n@googlegroups.com> <j442osF3m2uU1@mid.individual.net> <c2dc0b25-7ccd-4d86-876c-86f4f431b383n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 02:33 UTC

Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> No one is.

> So Novax very clearly is the only one.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that’s saying something.

> World famous in his own right

That’s mindless bullshit too.

> AND as an anti vaxxer.

And so is that.

>>> Them rallying in the thousands does.

>> Djokovic won't be producing that.

> But easily could.

Nope, no chance.

>>> If a famous one *snuck in under false pretenses*
>>> - they very much would.

>> Bullshit.

>>> The situation with Novax is an exact parallel.

>> Nope. No false pretences involved with Djokovic

> Yes there was. The lie you accused him of.

That is now less clear. He did present Border Force
with evidence that he had had a positive and then
negative test in December. Sure that could have
been faked given that he did take part in some
major public events just after he tested positive,
but its possible that he is actually that complete
an arsehole instead.

>> Tennis Australia stupidly told him that he was allowed
>> to enter this country without being double vaccinated
>> and he was stupid enough to believe them.

> Not the real story at all.

Wrong, as always.

>>> I'm suggesting the immigration
>>> minister will have to consider this.

>> You'd be wrong, as always.

>>> Sounds bloody dangerous.

>> That's serbia's problem.

> Ours too right now,

Nope, no danger to us at all given that he claims
to have had covid twice and claims to have a test
that shows he has antibodys to covid.

> thousand of them here.

They arent all as mad as him.

>>> So Novax is expert at feigning being sane ?

>> Nope, its obvious he and his relos are all barking mad.

> It is now. Was not so obvious before.

Yes it was, long ago.