Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 03:59:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Cash point beggars (they are so annoying)
From: anthonyx...@googlemail.com (Faithful Word Baptist Church)
 by: Faithful Word Baptis - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 10:59 UTC

They are con artist. They don't have a job, why it that?

They are either very lazy or they are black listed (for committing a terrible crime).

They beg by cash points because it more profitable to do so. On a street corner they will probably get maybe a pound coin or a two pound coin but if they do it by a cash point they will probably get a £10 note or a £20 note.

Don't give any money to beggars, just give money to a registered homeless charity on line. Some of those beggars by the cash point are getting £20 a minute for doing nothing.

If one of them approach while using the cashpoint then you check your pockets. In some places they are very understaffed.

Re: Cash point beggars (they are so annoying)

<mribng9oa6f059oi5c8v7rbpm1lpqp784o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5041&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#5041

From: fjb...@tomato.gov (fjb)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Subject: Re: Cash point beggars (they are so annoying)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 14:11:00 -0700
 by: fjb - Sun, 24 Oct 2021 21:11 UTC

On Thu, 14 Oct 2021 03:59:56 -0700 (PDT), Faithful Word Baptist Church
<anthonyx.tb@googlemail.com> wrote:

>They are con artist. They don't have a job, why it that?
>
>They are either very lazy or they are black listed (for committing a terrible crime).
>
>They beg by cash points because it more profitable to do so. On a street corner they will probably get maybe a pound coin or a two pound coin but if they do it by a cash point they will probably get a £10 note or a £20 note.
>
>Don't give any money to beggars, just give money to a registered homeless charity on line. Some of those beggars by the cash point are getting £20 a minute for doing nothing.
>
>If one of them approach while using the cashpoint then you check your pockets. In some places they are very understaffed.

Go to a white community and you won't be bothered.