From: pinner...@gmail.com (pinnerite)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Subject: Upholsterer wanted
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:52:18 +0100
 by: pinnerite - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:52 UTC

50 years ago I bought 6 polypropylene shelled chairs on chrome
cruciform bases as dining room chairs. An upholstery client padded and
covered them for me in white faux leather.

When it was time to move on the buyer of my house, bought nearly all
the furniture too.

Ten years later I bought eight of the same chairs plus two with arms.
The same upholsterer covered them too but this time in a fabric.

They need recovering. I want them in white faux leather again.

I cannot find an upholsterer that fancies the job.

I am in the north-west London area.

Can someone recommend anyone to tackle this job?

TIA, Alan

--
Mint 20.3, kernel 5.4.0-104-generic, Cinnamon 5.2.7
running on an AMD Phenom II X4 Black edition processor with 16GB of