Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 09:00:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Near Miss of the Day 693: MGIF driver ignores oncoming vehicle for
unholy overtake outside Ripon Cathedral
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 17:00 UTC

Today in our Near Miss of the Day series, we're in Ripon, North Yorkshire for a must get in front driver requiring forgiveness for pushing their way past, despite oncoming traffic outside the city's cathedral.

road.cc reader John told us all about this impatient encounter, which happened on Sunday 2 January as he climbed the hill next to Ripon Cathedral.

"I was cycling up the hill when I was overtaken by an idiot, even though (a) I was overtaking a parked car, (b) the road is not very wide and (c) there was an oncoming vehicle!"

"I reported this a week ago via NextBase (link is external) but haven’t heard anything from them since. I’m not even sure if they passed this on to North Yorkshire Police."

https://road.cc/content/news/near-miss-day-693-289415

Re: Near Miss of the Day 693: MGIF driver ignores oncoming vehicle for unholy overtake outside Ripon Cathedral

<srhpau$1uq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5092&group=uk.rec.cycling#5092

From: MrPoun...@RationalThought.com (Mr Pounder Esquire)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Near Miss of the Day 693: MGIF driver ignores oncoming vehicle for unholy overtake outside Ripon Cathedral
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 17:10:43 -0000
 by: Mr Pounder Esquire - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 17:10 UTC

swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> Today in our Near Miss of the Day series, we're in Ripon, North
> Yorkshire for a must get in front driver requiring forgiveness for
> pushing their way past, despite oncoming traffic outside the city's
> cathedral.
>
> road.cc reader John told us all about this impatient encounter, which
> happened on Sunday 2 January as he climbed the hill next to Ripon
> Cathedral.
>
> "I was cycling up the hill when I was overtaken by an idiot, even
> though (a) I was overtaking a parked car, (b) the road is not very
> wide and (c) there was an oncoming vehicle!"
>
> "I reported this a week ago via NextBase (link is external) but
> haven't heard anything from them since. I'm not even sure if they
> passed this on to North Yorkshire Police."
>
> https://road.cc/content/news/near-miss-day-693-289415

Boring twat.
Have you ever had a fuck?

Re: Near Miss of the Day 693: MGIF driver ignores oncoming vehicle for unholy overtake outside Ripon Cathedral

<srjhhh$5d2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5095&group=uk.rec.cycling#5095

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Near Miss of the Day 693: MGIF driver ignores oncoming vehicle
for unholy overtake outside Ripon Cathedral
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 22:10:09 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 09:10 UTC

On 11/01/22 06:10, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> Boring twat.
> Have you ever had a fuck?

Pounder locates prey by using the sensitive tentacles at the front of
his head to detect smell and movement.

Re: Near Miss of the Day 693: MGIF driver ignores oncoming vehicle for unholy overtake outside Ripon Cathedral

<eb308486-5bee-42f1-8f34-47ce61b1156en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5100&group=uk.rec.cycling#5100

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 08:14:56 -0800 (PST)
for unholy overtake outside Ripon Cathedral
From: cmike8...@gmail.com (Mike Collins)
 by: Mike Collins - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 16:14 UTC

On Monday, 10 January 2022 at 17:10:56 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Today in our Near Miss of the Day series, we're in Ripon, North
> > Yorkshire for a must get in front driver requiring forgiveness for
> > pushing their way past, despite oncoming traffic outside the city's
> > cathedral.
> >
> > road.cc reader John told us all about this impatient encounter, which
> > happened on Sunday 2 January as he climbed the hill next to Ripon
> > Cathedral.
> >
> > "I was cycling up the hill when I was overtaken by an idiot, even
> > though (a) I was overtaking a parked car, (b) the road is not very
> > wide and (c) there was an oncoming vehicle!"
> >
> > "I reported this a week ago via NextBase (link is external) but
> > haven't heard anything from them since. I'm not even sure if they
> > passed this on to North Yorkshire Police."
> >
> > https://road.cc/content/news/near-miss-day-693-289415
> Boring twat.
> Have you ever had a fuck?

Have you?