Love is what you've been through with somebody. -- James Thurber

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Near Miss of the Day 694: King of MGIF drivers just has to get in front at congested roundabout

SubjectAuthor
* Near Miss of the Day 694: King of MGIF drivers just has to get inswldx...@gmail.com
`* Re: Near Miss of the Day 694: King of MGIF drivers just has to get in front at cMr Pounder Esquire
 `- Re: Near Miss of the Day 694: King of MGIF drivers just has to get inPeter Keller

1
Near Miss of the Day 694: King of MGIF drivers just has to get in front at congested roundabout

<cda6e370-9450-43d0-91d4-33d9753948b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5098&group=uk.rec.cycling#5098

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 06:22:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Near Miss of the Day 694: King of MGIF drivers just has to get in
front at congested roundabout
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 14:22 UTC

Today in our Near Miss of the Day series we are in Manchester for a brief glimpse of the king of the must get in front drivers — leave all expectation of patience and common sense at the door for today's shocker...

This footage was taken at the White City roundabout in Trafford where road.cc reader Brett was "patiently waiting for the lights to turn to carry on straight over the junction, as was my right of way to either go left towards Victoria Warehouse or continue on Trafford Road.

"It was quite clear from looking to my right, due to the engine revs of the Mercedes behind me something was not quite right. The driver was in a 'go straight ahead' lane but chose to cut across me to gain 200 yards."

Upon catching up with the motorist, Brett "kindly informed" him that he also has a rear camera "which subsequently caught his face clearly and him appearing to give me the bird".

Brett submitted the footage, along with other clips, to Greater Manchester Police but has not hear back about any of the incidents.

https://road.cc/content/news/near-miss-day-694-289443

Re: Near Miss of the Day 694: King of MGIF drivers just has to get in front at congested roundabout

<srk5u2$qff$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5099&group=uk.rec.cycling#5099

From: MrPoun...@RationalThought.com (Mr Pounder Esquire)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Near Miss of the Day 694: King of MGIF drivers just has to get in front at congested roundabout
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 14:57:57 -0000
 by: Mr Pounder Esquire - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 14:57 UTC

swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> Today in our Near Miss of the Day series we are in Manchester for a
> brief glimpse of the king of the must get in front drivers - leave
> all expectation of patience and common sense at the door for today's
> shocker...
>
> This footage was taken at the White City roundabout in Trafford where
> road.cc reader Brett was "patiently waiting for the lights to turn to
> carry on straight over the junction, as was my right of way to either
> go left towards Victoria Warehouse or continue on Trafford Road.
>
> "It was quite clear from looking to my right, due to the engine revs
> of the Mercedes behind me something was not quite right. The driver
> was in a 'go straight ahead' lane but chose to cut across me to gain
> 200 yards."
>
> Upon catching up with the motorist, Brett "kindly informed" him that
> he also has a rear camera "which subsequently caught his face clearly
> and him appearing to give me the bird".
>
> Brett submitted the footage, along with other clips, to Greater
> Manchester Police but has not hear back about any of the incidents.
>
> https://road.cc/content/news/near-miss-day-694-289443

Boring cunt.
Not an original thought in your stupid head.
Have you ever had a fuck?

Re: Near Miss of the Day 694: King of MGIF drivers just has to get in front at congested roundabout

<srm5q7$o5b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5102&group=uk.rec.cycling#5102

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
front at congested roundabout
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 22:08:23 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 09:08 UTC

On 12/01/22 03:57, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> Boring cunt.
> Not an original thought in your stupid head.
> Have you ever had a fuck?

Instead of formal jaws, Pounder has a pair of dental plates that he uses
to grip prey. While he does hunt small organisms, he is also known to
eat large carrion.