From: bathwa...@OMITyahoo.co.uk (Indy Jess John)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Saturday 26th November 2022
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 10:54:12 +0000
 by: Indy Jess John - Sat, 26 Nov 2022 10:54 UTC

Good morning from Somerset.
53F and 1022mb. It is a dry day with a southerly wind, but no sunshine.
It is either a high mist or a featureless cloud layer in the way of the
sunshine, but it is bright nevertheless.

Best wishes to everybody,

Jim

Re: GMT Saturday 26th November 2022

<jue9ubFikvqU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5113&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5113

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Saturday 26th November 2022
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 11:00:27 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + - Sat, 26 Nov 2022 11:00 UTC

Indy Jess John wrote:
> Good morning from Somerset.
> 53F and 1022mb. It is a dry day with a southerly wind, but no
> sunshine. It is either a high mist or a featureless cloud layer in
> the way of the sunshine, but it is bright nevertheless.
>
> Best wishes to everybody,
>
> Jim

Mornin' from a dry but cool, overcast, dim, dark and dreary day here
in South Yorkshire. Temperature out there is 10.1�C (50.2�F) with the
barometric pressure steady at 1018.3 mB and RH showing as 84%. Forecast
is for a few very brief sunny spells around midday but continuing
complete cloud cover from then for the rest of the day, with rain
expected overnight. Peak temperature be around 11�C this afternoon.
Enjoy your day everyone, not forgetting to stay safe.
Sootie was up, breakfasted and out on her rounds by 09:00, but was
back indoors snoozing on her bed well before 10:00. No Tabby yet today
but cat ate the meal I left out overnight for her.
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..