From: bathwatc...@OMITTHISgooglemail.com (Indy Jess John)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Wednesday 4th January 2023
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 09:17:48 +0000
 by: Indy Jess John - Wed, 4 Jan 2023 09:17 UTC

Good morning from Somerset.
54F and 1015mb. After two thirds of an inch of rain in the last 24 hours
it has finally stopped raining and it is slowly brightening up, with the
forecast of staying dry for the rest of the day. It is still pretty
windy, though not quite as strong as yesterday.

Best wishes to everybody.

Jim

Re: GMT Wednesday 4th January 2023

<k1l4l3Fd6gnU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5259&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5259

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Wednesday 4th January 2023
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 11:01:59 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Wed, 4 Jan 2023 11:01 UTC

Indy Jess John wrote:
> Good morning from Somerset.
> 54F and 1015mb. After two thirds of an inch of rain in the last 24
> hours it has finally stopped raining and it is slowly brightening up,
> with the forecast of staying dry for the rest of the day. It is still
> pretty windy, though not quite as strong as yesterday.
>
> Best wishes to everybody.
>
> Jim

Mornin' from a mild, dry. bright and sunny day here in South
Yorkshire. We've had a blue, almost cloud free sky since dawn, but
there's lots of evidence that it rained quite a bit overnight.
Temperature out there is 13.2C (55.8F) with the barometric pressure
slowly rising at 1005.9 mB and RH showing as 78%. Forecast is for it
to remain clear, dry and sunny until the late afternoon with the
temperature to decrease to 10C (50F) in the late evening. Have a great
day everyone and continue to take care and stay safe.
Tabby turned up famished for her supper around 23:30 yesterday
evening and ate a couple of saucers full of food. She actually braved
the heavy rain to get fed. Sootie breakfasted around 09:00 this morning
then went out for an hour, She's been back on her bed snoozing since
then. No sign of Tabby today so far.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..