From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Thursday 5th January 2023
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 11:19:09 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Thu, 5 Jan 2023 11:19 UTC

Mornin' from a very wet, overcast, dull, dreary and dismal day here
in South Yorkshire. It's still raining out there and everything is
absolutely sodden again. Temperature out there is 10.6C (51.1F) with the
barometric pressure steady at 1013.8 mB and RH showing as 91%.
Forecast is for it to continue raining well into the afternoon and
overnight with the temperature to peak at 12C (53.6F) by mid-afternoon.
Have a great day but stay safe if you can.
Tabby was here late yesterday and had a good supper, and back again
around 10:00 for a breakfast, despite the continuing rain. By then
Sootie had breakfasted, been out for around half an hour and back home
to her bed. She has cancelled the rest of today I reckon.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..

Re: GMT Thursday 5th January 2023

<tp6lno$2dvbs$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5261&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5261

From: bathwatc...@OMITTHISgooglemail.com (Indy Jess John)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Thursday 5th January 2023
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 14:10:01 +0000
 by: Indy Jess John - Thu, 5 Jan 2023 14:10 UTC

On 05/01/2023 11:19, Flyi�g �u� 2�22+ wrote:
> Mornin' from a very wet, overcast, dull, dreary and dismal day here
> in South Yorkshire. It's still raining out there and everything is
> absolutely sodden again. Temperature out there is 10.6C (51.1F) with the
> barometric pressure steady at 1013.8 mB and RH showing as 91%.
> Forecast is for it to continue raining well into the afternoon and
> overnight with the temperature to peak at 12C (53.6F) by mid-afternoon.
> Have a great day but stay safe if you can.
> Tabby was here late yesterday and had a good supper, and back again
> around 10:00 for a breakfast, despite the continuing rain. By then
> Sootie had breakfasted, been out for around half an hour and back home
> to her bed. She has cancelled the rest of today I reckon.

Good afternoon from Somerset.
55F and 1018mb. After a dull and windy morning the wind has calmed down
and the cloud has thinned, so that although there is no direct sunshine
it looks a lot brighter.

Best wishes to everybody.

Jim