From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Saturday 7th January 2023
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 10:44:30 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Sat, 7 Jan 2023 10:44 UTC

Mornin' from a very mild but overcast, very wet, dull, dreary and
dismal day here in South Yorkshire. There has been continuous rain,
heavy at times since last night. The rain seems to be easing a bit at
present though. Temperature is currently 12.8C (55.0F) with the
barometric pressure falling rapidly at 990.8 mB and RH showing as 97%.
Forecast is for the temperature to decrease slowly to 8C (46.4F) at
tea-time with the rain to gradually ease. Have a great day everyone but
remain vigilant at keeping yourselves safe.
Sootie was out for around half an hour after breakfast but is now
back indoors, drying off from the drenching she got. No Tabby as yet
but she was round for a late supper last night.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..

Re: GMT Saturday 7th January 2023

<tpcueu$2dvbr$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5264&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5264

From: bathwatc...@OMITTHISgooglemail.com (Indy Jess John)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Saturday 7th January 2023
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 23:15:42 +0000
 by: Indy Jess John - Sat, 7 Jan 2023 23:15 UTC

On 07/01/2023 10:44, Flyi�g �u� 2�22+ wrote:
> Mornin' from a very mild but overcast, very wet, dull, dreary and
> dismal day here in South Yorkshire. There has been continuous rain,
> heavy at times since last night. The rain seems to be easing a bit at
> present though. Temperature is currently 12.8C (55.0F) with the
> barometric pressure falling rapidly at 990.8 mB and RH showing as 97%.
> Forecast is for the temperature to decrease slowly to 8C (46.4F) at
> tea-time with the rain to gradually ease. Have a great day everyone but
> remain vigilant at keeping yourselves safe.
> Sootie was out for around half an hour after breakfast but is now
> back indoors, drying off from the drenching she got. No Tabby as yet
> but she was round for a late supper last night.

Good evening from Somerset. 47F and 996mb. It has been a fairly windy
and showery day, and now it is dark I can't see the weather out of my
window. However after a very busy couple of days I thought I should say
Hello so everyone knows I am OK.

best wishes to everybody.

Jim