From: bathwatc...@OMITTHISgooglemail.com (Indy Jess John)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Friday13th January 2023
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 10:07:09 +0000
 by: Indy Jess John - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 10:07 UTC

Good morning from Somerset.
48F and 1011mb. After nearly an inch of rain yesterday leaving a few
local roads closed by floodwater, today has started with bright
sunshine, though it is still pretty windy. There are still showers
showing on the rain radar but they look as though they are doing to pass
either side of me, so hopefully I will stay dry today, and the next rain
band will not arrive until later tonight.

Best wishes to everybody.

Jim

Re: Friday13th January 2023

<k2ct6rFinp4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5278&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5278

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: Friday13th January 2023
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 11:22:06 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 11:22 UTC

Indy Jess John wrote:
> Good morning from Somerset.
> 48F and 1011mb. After nearly an inch of rain yesterday leaving a few
> local roads closed by floodwater, today has started with bright
> sunshine, though it is still pretty windy. There are still showers
> showing on the rain radar but they look as though they are doing to
> pass either side of me, so hopefully I will stay dry today, and the
> next rain band will not arrive until later tonight.
>
> Best wishes to everybody.
>
> Jim

Mornin' from a very damp, cool, mostly overcast, dull and dismal day
in South Yorkshire. After another load of overnight heavy rainfall,
everything is sodden, even though the rain stopped about a couple of
hours ago. Temperature out there is 8.5C (47.3F) with the barometric
pressure on the up again at 1002.2 mB and RH at 87%. Forecast is for
it to remain mostly dry and dull with occasional showers and brief sunny
periods. Have a great everyone, not forgetting to take care and stay
safe.
Sootie breakfasted, went out around 09:15, returning around 10:15
to commence today's midday siesta quite early. No sign of Tabby yet
today but she round for lunch yesterday.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..