From: sto...@ntlworld.com (Pam the goose)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: The Gooses.
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 13:05:55 -0000
 by: Pam the goose - Sat, 28 Jan 2023 13:05 UTC

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

A kwik note to say the Gooses are alive and kicking, well I am, Pam can't so
I'm doing it on her behalf.

Nice to see some of the regulars in here, will try to get in a bit more.

Dry and cold here in the wilds of Warrington, but going to have to go out
soon.

Take care, stay safe and away from Covid, the Flu and Strep A.

Pam and Ray, Goose and Gander.

Re: The Gooses.

<k3kl03F5e7qU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5331&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5331

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: The Gooses.
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 13:07:15 +0000
 by: kat - Sat, 28 Jan 2023 13:07 UTC

On 28/01/2023 13:05, Pam the goose wrote:
> Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.
>
> A kwik note to say the Gooses are alive and kicking, well I am, Pam can't so
> I'm doing it on her behalf.
>
> Nice to see some of the regulars in here, will try to get in a bit more.
>
> Dry and cold here in the wilds of Warrington, but going to have to go out
> soon.
>
> Take care, stay safe and away from Covid, the Flu and Strep A.
>
> Pam and Ray, Goose and Gander.

Happy New Year to you both, glad to hear you are still with us!
--
kat
>^..^<

Re: The Gooses.

<PIacnZFhBMzRykv-nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5333&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5333

Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 11:23:55 +0000
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
From: petc...@blackberrymoon.co.uk (Pete C)
 by: Pete C - Sun, 29 Jan 2023 11:23 UTC

On 28/01/2023 13:05, Pam the goose wrote:
> Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.
>
> A kwik note to say the Gooses are alive and kicking, well I am, Pam can't so
> I'm doing it on her behalf.
>
> Nice to see some of the regulars in here, will try to get in a bit more.
>
> Dry and cold here in the wilds of Warrington, but going to have to go out
> soon.
>
> Take care, stay safe and away from Covid, the Flu and Strep A.
>
> Pam and Ray, Goose and Gander.

I'm still lurking :) Actually, I've just got back from feeding the geese
over at the lake. Take care.

--
Pete C

Re: The Gooses.

<k3n4b3Fh41iU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5335&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5335

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 11:41:28 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Sun, 29 Jan 2023 11:41 UTC

Pam the goose wrote:
> Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.
>
> A kwik note to say the Gooses are alive and kicking, well I am, Pam
> can't so I'm doing it on her behalf.
>
> Nice to see some of the regulars in here, will try to get in a bit
> more.
> Dry and cold here in the wilds of Warrington, but going to have to go
> out soon.
>
> Take care, stay safe and away from Covid, the Flu and Strep A.
>
> Pam and Ray, Goose and Gander.

Thanks for the update you two. Here's that 2023 will be a better year
for you both.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..

Re: The Gooses.

<b7scth19m0rv8djhi48a365ctqidr5pv6h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5337&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5337

From: herb...@gmail.com (Herbie)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 13:16:03 +0000
 by: Herbie - Sun, 29 Jan 2023 13:16 UTC

On Sat, 28 Jan 2023 13:05:55 -0000, "Pam the goose"
<stoke3@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.
>
>A kwik note to say the Gooses are alive and kicking, well I am, Pam can't so
>I'm doing it on her behalf.
>
>Nice to see some of the regulars in here, will try to get in a bit more.
>
>Dry and cold here in the wilds of Warrington, but going to have to go out
>soon.
>
>Take care, stay safe and away from Covid, the Flu and Strep A.
>
>Pam and Ray, Goose and Gander.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you also.
Nice to see you back.
Take care.

------

Herbie.

Re: The Gooses.

<k471ttFn9vU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5362&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5362

From: me...@privacy.net (Smokey)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: 4 Feb 2023 12:38:21 GMT
 by: Smokey - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 12:38 UTC

Pam the goose <stoke3@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.
>
> A kwik note to say the Gooses are alive and kicking, well I am, Pam can't so
> I'm doing it on her behalf.
>
> Nice to see some of the regulars in here, will try to get in a bit more.
>
> Dry and cold here in the wilds of Warrington, but going to have to go out
> soon.
>
> Take care, stay safe and away from Covid, the Flu and Strep A.
>
> Pam and Ray, Goose and Gander.

So lovely to here from you both , regards to Pam & belated good wishes for

§mokey

Re: The Gooses.

<k47206FnkaU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5363&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5363

From: me...@privacy.net (Smokey)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: 4 Feb 2023 12:39:34 GMT
 by: Smokey - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 12:39 UTC

Pete C <petcrow@blackberrymoon.co.uk> wrote:
> On 28/01/2023 13:05, Pam the goose wrote:
>> Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.
>>
>> A kwik note to say the Gooses are alive and kicking, well I am, Pam can't so
>> I'm doing it on her behalf.
>>
>> Nice to see some of the regulars in here, will try to get in a bit more.
>>
>> Dry and cold here in the wilds of Warrington, but going to have to go out
>> soon.
>>
>> Take care, stay safe and away from Covid, the Flu and Strep A.
>>
>> Pam and Ray, Goose and Gander.
>>

> I'm still lurking :) Actually, I've just got back from feeding the geese
> over at the lake. Take care.

Me too Pete,

--
§mokey