From: bathwatc...@OMITTHISgooglemail.com (Indy Jess John)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Saturday 25th February 2023
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 08:28:08 +0000
 by: Indy Jess John - Sat, 25 Feb 2023 08:28 UTC

Good morning from Somerset.
37F and 1018mb. After rather a grey day yesterday, this morning starts
with some small patches of blue among some thin cloud. It is a bit early
for sunshine but it is already quite bright so it could be a nice day
despite a light breeze from a cold direction.

I had a nice surprise yesterday. Some friends of mine from America
decided to come to the west country for a tour round in a hire car.
Thursday they were in Weston Super Mare, yesterday they were in Bath and
"would I like to join them for lunch?" It was great to catch up face to
face. Today they are having a look round Gloucester.

Best wishes to everybody.

Jim

Re: GMT Saturday 25th February 2023

<k5u9c5Fih5iU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5426&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5426

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Saturday 25th February 2023
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 11:22:46 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Sat, 25 Feb 2023 11:22 UTC

Indy Jess John wrote:
> Good morning from Somerset.
> 37F and 1018mb. After rather a grey day yesterday, this morning starts
> with some small patches of blue among some thin cloud. It is a bit
> early for sunshine but it is already quite bright so it could be a
> nice day despite a light breeze from a cold direction.
>
> I had a nice surprise yesterday. Some friends of mine from America
> decided to come to the west country for a tour round in a hire car.
> Thursday they were in Weston Super Mare, yesterday they were in Bath
> and "would I like to join them for lunch?" It was great to catch up
> face to face. Today they are having a look round Gloucester.
>
> Best wishes to everybody.
>
> Jim

Mornin' from a dry but chilly and overcast day here in South
Yorkshire. Temperature out there is 7.7C (42.3F) with the barometric
pressure on the up at 1018.5 mB and RH showing as 69%. Forecast is for
much the same with the temperature to peak at 7C (44.6F) in the early
afternoon. The overnight temperature low tonight will be around 2C
(35.6F). Have a great day everyone, and stay safe.
Tabby was again here for her supper last night. Sootie was
breakfasted and out by 09:15, returning just before 10:30 for her
morning snooze.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..

Re: GMT Saturday 25th February 2023

<2injvh1albcs93tjsurgthggh208gdcstu@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5428&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5428

From: herb...@gmail.com (Herbie)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 12:47:41 +0000
 by: Herbie - Sat, 25 Feb 2023 12:47 UTC

On Sat, 25 Feb 2023 08:28:08 +0000, Indy Jess John
<bathwatchdog@OMITTHISgooglemail.com> wrote:

>Good morning from Somerset.
>37F and 1018mb. After rather a grey day yesterday, this morning starts
>with some small patches of blue among some thin cloud. It is a bit early
>for sunshine but it is already quite bright so it could be a nice day
>despite a light breeze from a cold direction.
>
>I had a nice surprise yesterday. Some friends of mine from America
>decided to come to the west country for a tour round in a hire car.
>Thursday they were in Weston Super Mare, yesterday they were in Bath and
>"would I like to join them for lunch?" It was great to catch up face to
>face. Today they are having a look round Gloucester.
>
>Best wishes to everybody.
>
>Jim
Good morning Jim. and all, from West Dorset.
Dry,dull and still start with a temperature of 6.1C. 42.9F.
and a pressure of 1016mb. rising.

Take care all.

------

Herbie.