From: bathwatc...@OMITTHISgooglemail.com (Indy Jess John)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Thursday 9th March 2023
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 09:37:23 +0000
 by: Indy Jess John - Thu, 9 Mar 2023 09:37 UTC

Good morning from Somerset.
38F and 992mb. After yesterday morning's snow came the rain that kept
going for a looong time depositing half an inch of water during the day.
Despite that, there are still traces of snow on a couple of north
facing shed roofs and today has started dull and cloudy with showers in
the forecast, one of which has just reduced to a light drizzle.

Best wishes to everybody.

Jim

Re: GMT Thursday 9th March 2023

<nhej0i1tbmhlk0soed72r2cst3tn3u5lev@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5492&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5492

From: herb...@gmail.com (Herbie)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Thursday 9th March 2023
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 10:51:58 +0000
 by: Herbie - Thu, 9 Mar 2023 10:51 UTC

On Thu, 9 Mar 2023 09:37:23 +0000, Indy Jess John
<bathwatchdog@OMITTHISgooglemail.com> wrote:

>Good morning from Somerset.
>38F and 992mb. After yesterday morning's snow came the rain that kept
>going for a looong time depositing half an inch of water during the day.
> Despite that, there are still traces of snow on a couple of north
>facing shed roofs and today has started dull and cloudy with showers in
>the forecast, one of which has just reduced to a light drizzle.
>
>Best wishes to everybody.
>
>Jim

Good morning Jim. and all, from West Dorset.
Overcast and damp start to the day.
The current temperature is 10.3C. 50.5F.
and a pressure of 1000mb. rising.

Take care all.

------

Herbie.

Re: GMT Thursday 9th March 2023

<k6ttjjFf6taU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5493&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5493

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 11:18:13 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Thu, 9 Mar 2023 11:18 UTC

Indy Jess John wrote:
> Good morning from Somerset.
> 38F and 992mb. After yesterday morning's snow came the rain that kept
> going for a looong time depositing half an inch of water during the
> day. Despite that, there are still traces of snow on a couple of
> north facing shed roofs and today has started dull and cloudy with
> showers in the forecast, one of which has just reduced to a light
> drizzle.
> Best wishes to everybody.
>
> Jim

Mornin' from a cold, white day here in South Yorkshire in
'blizzard' condition. We had snow falling at midnight and it still is.
The 10 mph winds from the East are keeping the temperature quite low.
Temperature out there now is 0.5C (32.9F) with the barometric pressure
steady at 994.0 mB and RH showing as 99%. Forecast is for much more of
the same with the temperature to remain below 2C (35.6F) and RH at 99%.
Enjoy your day and, if you're venturing out side, make sure that you
wrap up warm whilst taking care to stay safe.
Tabby was here overnight for her supper but hasn't been back yet
today. Sootie breakfasted and went out at 08:45. She was back home
looking like a snow-cat within 15 minutes, and after a long wash and
brush up has decide to cancel the rest of her day. Poor puss!!!!
Brrr!!!
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..