From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Thursday 23rd March 2023
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 11:02:08 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 11:02 UTC

Mornin' from a quite mild, dry, bright and sunny day here in South
Yorkshire. We also have a gusty 35 mph cooling wind from the SW keeping
the temperature down to 12.5C (54.5F) with the barometric pressure
steady at 990.6 mB and RH at 65% and falling slowly. Forecast is for
lots of sunny periods throughout the day until the early evening.
Temperature should peak at 13C in the early afternoon and then cool down
slowly to a temperature low of 7C (44.6F) overnight. Enjoy your day
everybody whilst continuing stay safe.
Sootie went out through the bathroom early and well before
breakfast. She returned at around 09:30 for her breakfast, which she
ate outside on the kitchen window ledge. She came indoors around 10:30
and started an early siesta after a comprehensive wash and brush-up.
Tabby had a late supper last night but hasn't visited today as yet.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..

Re: GMT Thursday 23rd March 2023

<tvhtvg$1799v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5536&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5536

From: bathwatc...@OMITTHISgooglemail.com (Indy Jess John)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Thursday 23rd March 2023
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 16:15:45 +0000
 by: Indy Jess John - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 16:15 UTC

On 23/03/2023 11:02, Flyi�g �u� 2�22+ wrote:
> Mornin' from a quite mild, dry, bright and sunny day here in South
> Yorkshire. We also have a gusty 35 mph cooling wind from the SW keeping
> the temperature down to 12.5C (54.5F) with the barometric pressure
> steady at 990.6 mB and RH at 65% and falling slowly. Forecast is for
> lots of sunny periods throughout the day until the early evening.
> Temperature should peak at 13C in the early afternoon and then cool down
> slowly to a temperature low of 7C (44.6F) overnight. Enjoy your day
> everybody whilst continuing stay safe.
> Sootie went out through the bathroom early and well before
> breakfast. She returned at around 09:30 for her breakfast, which she
> ate outside on the kitchen window ledge. She came indoors around 10:30
> and started an early siesta after a comprehensive wash and brush-up.
> Tabby had a late supper last night but hasn't visited today as yet.

Good morning from Somerset.
50F and 994mb. It was a sunny morning but it clouded over late morning
and since lunchtime there has been a quarter of an inch of rain and it
is still raining now. There is quite a gusty wind too, though from a
mild direction.

Best wishes to everybody.

Jim