From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Saturday 25th March 2023
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 11:29:24 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 11:29 UTC

Mornin' from a dry, gusty, mild, bright day here in South Yorkshire.
Temperature out there is 9C (48.2F) with the barometric pressure rising
at 999.5 mB and RH shoeing as 60% and falling. Forecast is for it to
remain bright with more frequent sunny periods and temperature to peak
at 12C (53.6F) by mid-afternoon and then to fall away with an overnight
low of 6C (42.8F). Have a great day one all but make sure that you stay
safe.
Sootie was breakfasted and out by 09:15. She returned half an later
with Tabby who then had an al-fresco breakfast whilst Sootie watched on.
All settled again with Sootie now in mid-siesta mode and Tabby off on
her usual ambles.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..