From: bathwatc...@OMITTHISgooglemail.com (Indy Jess John)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Tuesday 11th April 2023
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 08:06:45 +0100
 by: Indy Jess John - Tue, 11 Apr 2023 07:06 UTC

Good morning from Somerset.
45F and 1013mb. There were a couple of early morning showers and there
is heavy rain forecast for this afternoon, but there is a dry sunny
period in between which is what I can currently see through my window.
Apart from a few scattered light clouds the sky is a hazy blue and the
sun is shining brightly, and the wind has dropped a lot since yesterday.

Best wishes to everybody.

Jim

Re: GMT Tuesday 11th April 2023

<046a3i56o7k6uj0kbdqaju0po5sdjts1lh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5614&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5614

From: herb...@gmail.com (Herbie)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Tuesday 11th April 2023
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 09:21:51 +0100
 by: Herbie - Tue, 11 Apr 2023 08:21 UTC

On Tue, 11 Apr 2023 08:06:45 +0100, Indy Jess John
<bathwatchdog@OMITTHISgooglemail.com> wrote:

>Good morning from Somerset.
>45F and 1013mb. There were a couple of early morning showers and there
>is heavy rain forecast for this afternoon, but there is a dry sunny
>period in between which is what I can currently see through my window.
>Apart from a few scattered light clouds the sky is a hazy blue and the
>sun is shining brightly, and the wind has dropped a lot since yesterday.
>
>Best wishes to everybody.
>
>Jim

Good morning Jim and all from West Dorset
Dry sunny start with strong winds.
The temperature is 12.1C. 53.7F.
and a pressure of 1014mb. falling.

Take care all.

------

Herbie.

Re: GMT Tuesday 11th April 2023

<k9kvtjF1486U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5617&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5617

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 12:51:18 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Tue, 11 Apr 2023 11:51 UTC

Indy Jess John wrote:
> Good morning from Somerset.
> 45F and 1013mb. There were a couple of early morning showers and there
> is heavy rain forecast for this afternoon, but there is a dry sunny
> period in between which is what I can currently see through my window.
> Apart from a few scattered light clouds the sky is a hazy blue and the
> sun is shining brightly, and the wind has dropped a lot since
> yesterday.
> Best wishes to everybody.
>
> Jim

Mornin' from another gorgeous Spring day here in South Yorkshire.
We've got blue sky and loads of warming sun again. Temperature out
there is 11.5C (52.7F) with the barometric pressure steady at 1005.5 mB
and RH showing as 44%. Forecast ain't so good though, as we are
supposed to have full cloud cover by the late afternoon, progressing to
heavy rain and possibly thunder storms throughout the evening. The
temperature is due to peak at 12C (53.6F) in the early afternoon and
then cool to 4C (39.2F) as the overnight low. Have a great day
everyone and keep safe.
Sootie was breakfasted and out by 09:30 and has stayed out there to
enjoy the sun. She should be in for lunch soon. No sightings of Tabby
since supper yesterday so far.
Had a 'phone call from the NG this morning and they have brought my
'Pacemaker' fitting forward from Thursday 27th April to Friday 21st
April with a overnight observation with my release on Saturday 22nd
April. I wonder how many changes they'll make before the 21st?
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..