From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Wednesday April 19th 2023
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 10:47:20 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 09:47 UTC

Mornin' from a dry, overcast and dismal day here in South Yorkshire.
Temperature out there is 10.3C (50.5F) with the barometric pressure
steady at 1028.1 mB and RH showing as 81% and slowly falling. The
forecast seems to be all wrong as it reckons that it is and has been
bright and sunny since dawn. But we haven't seen and blue sky or BYT at
all so far today. The forecast is saying it'll remain sunny with all
over blue skies until around 19:00 and remain clear all night.
Temperature should peak at 14C (57.2F) in the early afternoon and then
cool down to an overnight low of 6C (42.8F). Whatever the weather enjoy
your day and continue to stay safe.
Sootie was breakfasted and off out at 08:45. She returned around
10:15 and started on her siesta pre-wash cycle and was snoozing by
10:30. No sign of Tabby although the saucer of food I left out for her
had been thoroughly licked spotless.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..

Re: GMT Wednesday April 19th 2023

<s2104i17ku9nou8jje0vp4n37pe4qmhe1d@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5649&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5649

From: herb...@gmail.com (Herbie)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Wednesday April 19th 2023
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 16:10:44 +0100
 by: Herbie - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 15:10 UTC

On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 10:47:20 +0100, "Flyiñg Ñuñ 2°22+"
<flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com> wrote:

> Mornin' from a dry, overcast and dismal day here in South Yorkshire.
>Temperature out there is 10.3C (50.5F) with the barometric pressure
>steady at 1028.1 mB and RH showing as 81% and slowly falling. The
>forecast seems to be all wrong as it reckons that it is and has been
>bright and sunny since dawn. But we haven't seen and blue sky or BYT at
>all so far today. The forecast is saying it'll remain sunny with all
>over blue skies until around 19:00 and remain clear all night.
>Temperature should peak at 14C (57.2F) in the early afternoon and then
>cool down to an overnight low of 6C (42.8F). Whatever the weather enjoy
>your day and continue to stay safe.
> Sootie was breakfasted and off out at 08:45. She returned around
>10:15 and started on her siesta pre-wash cycle and was snoozing by
>10:30. No sign of Tabby although the saucer of food I left out for her
>had been thoroughly licked spotless.

Good afternoon from West Dorset.
Bright and sunny with light breeze.
The temperature is 18.8C. 65.8F.