From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Friday 21st April 2023
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 09:13:45 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 08:13 UTC

Mornin' from a dry, mild but overcast and dull day here in South
Yorkshire . Temperature out there is 9C (48.2F) with the barometric
pressure falling quickly at 1013.5 mB and RH showing as 86% Forecast is
for the temperature to peak at 10C (50F) during the afternoon and
decrease very slowly to give an overnight low of 8C (33.9F). There may
be a few sunny period around mid-afternoon but otherwise it is going to
stay dull. Have a great day everyone and stay safe.
I took Sootie to her holiday hotel yesterday afternoon and left food
out overnight for Tabby. That all disappeared so I reckon she's still
OK.
Got to be at the hospital before noon in readiness for my 'pacer'
placement and will be released sometime tomorrow if all goes well. Need
I say that I'm much more apprehensive 'terrified' than I was before my
1st cataract repair. Will e back in touch as early as possible.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..

Re: GMT Friday 21st April 2023

<suh44ita8uj9j7lb18ushv0i4o7v9prlkg@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5654&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5654

From: herb...@gmail.com (Herbie)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Friday 21st April 2023
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 09:24:32 +0100
 by: Herbie - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 08:24 UTC

On Fri, 21 Apr 2023 09:13:45 +0100, "Flyiñg Ñuñ 2°22+"
<flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com> wrote:

>Mornin' from a dry, mild but overcast and dull day here in South
>Yorkshire . Temperature out there is 9C (48.2F) with the barometric
>pressure falling quickly at 1013.5 mB and RH showing as 86% Forecast is
>for the temperature to peak at 10C (50F) during the afternoon and
>decrease very slowly to give an overnight low of 8C (33.9F). There may
>be a few sunny period around mid-afternoon but otherwise it is going to
>stay dull. Have a great day everyone and stay safe.
> I took Sootie to her holiday hotel yesterday afternoon and left food
>out overnight for Tabby. That all disappeared so I reckon she's still
>OK.
> Got to be at the hospital before noon in readiness for my 'pacer'
>placement and will be released sometime tomorrow if all goes well. Need
>I say that I'm much more apprehensive 'terrified' than I was before my
>1st cataract repair. Will e back in touch as early as possible.
Good morning all from West Dorset.
A dry sunny start with light breeze.
The temperature is 10.4C. 50.7F.
and a pressure of 1013mb. falling.
All the best with your hospital visit hope all goes well.

Take care all.

------

Herbie.