From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Wednesday 26th April 2023
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:08:23 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:08 UTC

Mornin' from a dry, sunny and mild day in South Yorkshire. Overcast
and cloudy first thing but most of the cloud has now drifted away
allowing BYT to warm us up a little. Temperature out there is 8C
(46.4F) with the barometric pressure steady at 1016.1 mB and RH showing
as 51%. Forecast is for the cloud to return for most of the day, but
it will remain dry. Temperature will peak at 10C (50F) in late
afternoon and slowly cool down to an overnight low of 4C (39.2F). Have
a great day and keep safe all of you.
Last night I found a different moggie, mostly white, eating Tabby's
supper. It ran off when it saw me. I didn't put any more food.
Sootie was breakfasted and out by 09:30 this morning ad no Tabby
around. If she's still in the neighbourhood she'll be here sometime
during. If she's found a better motel then perhaps not.
Sootie is now back in her bed indoors now. Seems like it's almost
siesta time again.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..

Re: GMT Wednesday 26th April 2023

<i50i4itl492ta52ht23ng2r5p4vkdieh1h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5677&group=uk.people.silversurfers#5677

From: herb...@gmail.com (Herbie)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Wednesday 26th April 2023
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:45:14 +0100
 by: Herbie - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:45 UTC

On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:08:23 +0100, "Flyiñg Ñuñ 2°22+"
<flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com> wrote:

> Mornin' from a dry, sunny and mild day in South Yorkshire. Overcast
>and cloudy first thing but most of the cloud has now drifted away
>allowing BYT to warm us up a little. Temperature out there is 8C
>(46.4F) with the barometric pressure steady at 1016.1 mB and RH showing
>as 51%. Forecast is for the cloud to return for most of the day, but
>it will remain dry. Temperature will peak at 10C (50F) in late
>afternoon and slowly cool down to an overnight low of 4C (39.2F). Have
>a great day and keep safe all of you.
> Last night I found a different moggie, mostly white, eating Tabby's
>supper. It ran off when it saw me. I didn't put any more food.
> Sootie was breakfasted and out by 09:30 this morning ad no Tabby
>around. If she's still in the neighbourhood she'll be here sometime
>during. If she's found a better motel then perhaps not.
> Sootie is now back in her bed indoors now. Seems like it's almost
>siesta time again.
Good morning from West Dorset.
Cloudy dry start with moderate breeze.
The temperature is 12.9C. 55.2F.