* Culus fears perl - the language with optional errors

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: ScoMo do as I say, not what I do

SubjectAuthor
* ScoMo do as I say, not what I doPetzl
+* ScoMo do as I say, not what I doDechucka
|`* ScoMo do as I say, not what I doPetzl
| +* ScoMo do as I say, not what I doDechucka
| |`* ScoMo do as I say, not what I doPetzl
| | +- ScoMo do as I say, not what I doFran
| | +- ScoMo do as I say, not what I doDechucka
| | `- ScoMo do as I say, not what I doRod Speed
| `- ScoMo do as I say, not what I doRod Speed
`* ScoMo do as I say, not what I doRod Speed
 `* ScoMo do as I say, not what I doPetzl
  +- ScoMo do as I say, not what I doRod Speed
  `* ScoMo do as I say, not what I doDechucka
   `* ScoMo do as I say, not what I doPetzl
    `- ScoMo do as I say, not what I doRod Speed

1
ScoMo do as I say, not what I do

<hlvvig1futva11jc1s1o3cnrnnu0o42ur0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5925&group=aus.politics#5925

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: ScoMo do as I say, not what I do
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 08:34:56 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 22:34 UTC

Always been only the elite can get Pfizer. What one did your champagne
guzzling politician get when it was hard to get and first injections
were for supposedly over 70's?
Didn't hesitate I took the AZ ASAP booked on "HotDoc respiratory
clinic" zero had side affects.
More likely to win tonight's Powerball with a $100 ticket than get the
hyped blood clots from AZ.
Which both is still unlikely.
pay the dollar site
<https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/coronavirus/covid19-scott-morrison-issues-astrazeneca-vaccine-plea-to-over-60s/news-story/eeb86f5718b957d6fcf8efb031ea19ab>
https://is.gd/uWSeMX
Covid-19: Scott Morrison issues AstraZeneca vaccine plea to over-60s
Aussies over 60 are being urged to get the AstraZeneca vaccine now or
end up at the back of the queue when Pfizer supply ramps up.
--
Petzl
Make Australia Great Again

Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Re: ScoMo do as I say, not what I do

<iYKdnfxFxa5YmK38nZ2dnUU7-bHNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5926&group=aus.politics#5926

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!aioe.org!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed8.news.xs4all.nl!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!buffer1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!buffer2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.westnet.com.au!news.westnet.com.au.POSTED!not-for-mail
Subject: Re: ScoMo do as I say, not what I do
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 08:59:15 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 22:59 UTC

On 2/09/2021 8:34 am, Petzl wrote:
> Always been only the elite can get Pfizer.

Wrong 2 of my kids are book in for Pfizer next month and while they are
very good in certain areas they aren't elite . Stick to the ABC the
Daily Terror is filling you full of lies

> What one did your champagne
> guzzling politician

DISGUSTING they should be supporting Australia and drinking Ausssie bubbly

> get when it was hard to get and first injections
> were for supposedly over 70's?

Actually for those in the 1a and 1b groups, at that stage (maybe still
is) the TGA had given provisional registration for over 18s. ATAGI is
the one making the recommendations on who should get it.

> Didn't hesitate I took the AZ ASAP booked on "HotDoc respiratory
> clinic" zero had side affects.
> More likely to win tonight's Powerball with a $100 ticket than get the
> hyped blood clots from AZ.

If you got a clot which destroyed 1/2 your brain would anybody have noticed?

> Which both is still unlikely.
> pay the dollar site
> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/coronavirus/covid19-scott-morrison-issues-astrazeneca-vaccine-plea-to-over-60s/news-story/eeb86f5718b957d6fcf8efb031ea19ab>
> https://is.gd/uWSeMX
> Covid-19: Scott Morrison issues AstraZeneca vaccine plea to over-60s
> Aussies over 60 are being urged to get the AstraZeneca vaccine now or
> end up at the back of the queue when Pfizer supply ramps up.

Makes sense

Re: ScoMo do as I say, not what I do

<rn10jgd15cnbcvafui95oagbaomg5bdtev@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5927&group=aus.politics#5927

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 09:17:06 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 23:17 UTC

On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 08:59:15 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 2/09/2021 8:34 am, Petzl wrote:
>> Always been only the elite can get Pfizer.
>
>Wrong 2 of my kids are book in for Pfizer next month and while they are
>very good in certain areas they aren't elite . Stick to the ABC the
>Daily Terror is filling you full of lies

That is now not when our champagne guzzling, French submarine buying
politicians got theirs

>> What one did your champagne
>> guzzling politician
>
>DISGUSTING they should be supporting Australia and drinking Ausssie bubbly

Dream on surprised they don't run Australia from a Schloss like
https://is.gd/NVMeYk
See you are now in the Campbelltown state electorate

>> get when it was hard to get and first injections
>> were for supposedly over 70's?
>
>Actually for those in the 1a and 1b groups, at that stage (maybe still
>is) the TGA had given provisional registration for over 18s. ATAGI is
>the one making the recommendations on who should get it.

Pfizer only available for political creeps when you and I got AZ

>> Didn't hesitate I took the AZ ASAP booked on "HotDoc respiratory
>> clinic" zero had side affects.
>> More likely to win tonight's Powerball with a $100 ticket than get the
>> hyped blood clots from AZ.
>
>If you got a clot which destroyed 1/2 your brain would anybody have noticed?

You are already to dumb to notice

>> Which both is still unlikely.
>> pay the dollar site
>> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/coronavirus/covid19-scott-morrison-issues-astrazeneca-vaccine-plea-to-over-60s/news-story/eeb86f5718b957d6fcf8efb031ea19ab>
>> https://is.gd/uWSeMX
>> Covid-19: Scott Morrison issues AstraZeneca vaccine plea to over-60s
>> Aussies over 60 are being urged to get the AstraZeneca vaccine now or
>> end up at the back of the queue when Pfizer supply ramps up.
>
>Makes sense

So your children will be now getting AZ then but not a politicians
kids!
--
Petzl
We know the Dumb3 are lying,

Re: ScoMo do as I say, not what I do

<idmdnUJ5ZtCAia38nZ2dnUU7-UHNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5931&group=aus.politics#5931

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 10:00:27 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 00:00 UTC

On 2/09/2021 9:17 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 08:59:15 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2/09/2021 8:34 am, Petzl wrote:
>>> Always been only the elite can get Pfizer.
>>
>> Wrong 2 of my kids are book in for Pfizer next month and while they are
>> very good in certain areas they aren't elite . Stick to the ABC the
>> Daily Terror is filling you full of lies
>>
> That is now not when our champagne guzzling, French submarine buying
> politicians got theirs

So when you posted "Always been only the elite can get Pfizer." you were
wrong

>>> What one did your champagne
>>> guzzling politician
>>
>> DISGUSTING they should be supporting Australia and drinking Ausssie bubbly
>>
> Dream on surprised they don't run Australia from a Schloss like

Well SloMo faced the bush-fire from Hawaii

> https://is.gd/NVMeYk
> See you are now in the Campbelltown state electorate

I'm not and if I was in shitboxville I'd move

>>> get when it was hard to get and first injections
>>> were for supposedly over 70's?
>>
>> Actually for those in the 1a and 1b groups, at that stage (maybe still
>> is) the TGA had given provisional registration for over 18s. ATAGI is
>> the one making the recommendations on who should get it.
>>
> Pfizer only available for political creeps

my 2 kids booked in for Pfizer, actually now this month, aren't
political creeps

> when you and I got AZ

AZ was the recommended jab for me

>>> Didn't hesitate I took the AZ ASAP booked on "HotDoc respiratory
>>> clinic" zero had side affects.
>>> More likely to win tonight's Powerball with a $100 ticket than get the
>>> hyped blood clots from AZ.
>>
>> If you got a clot which destroyed 1/2 your brain would anybody have noticed?
>>
> You are already to dumb to notice
>>
>>> Which both is still unlikely.
>>> pay the dollar site
>>> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/coronavirus/covid19-scott-morrison-issues-astrazeneca-vaccine-plea-to-over-60s/news-story/eeb86f5718b957d6fcf8efb031ea19ab>
>>> https://is.gd/uWSeMX
>>> Covid-19: Scott Morrison issues AstraZeneca vaccine plea to over-60s
>>> Aussies over 60 are being urged to get the AstraZeneca vaccine now or
>>> end up at the back of the queue when Pfizer supply ramps up.
>>
>> Makes sense
>>
> So your children will be now getting AZ then but not a politicians
> kids!

My kids aren't over 60

Re: ScoMo do as I say, not what I do

<8t60jg9kv3t4o34ai5iebktdhkg6534rq9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5933&group=aus.politics#5933

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 10:57:22 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 00:57 UTC

On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 10:00:27 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 2/09/2021 9:17 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 08:59:15 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Wrong 2 of my kids are book in for Pfizer next month and while they are
>>> very good in certain areas they aren't elite . Stick to the ABC the
>>> Daily Terror is filling you full of lies
>>>
>> That is now not when our champagne guzzling, French submarine buying
>> politicians got theirs
>
>So when you posted "Always been only the elite can get Pfizer." you were
>wrong

Not really but it's claimed sometimes change happens

>>> DISGUSTING they should be supporting Australia and drinking Ausssie bubbly
>>>
>> Dream on surprised they don't run Australia from a Schloss like
>
>Well SloMo faced the bush-fire from Hawaii

One fire I wished I could watch it from the Hotel buffet I was booked
to go to.

>> https://is.gd/NVMeYk
>> See you are now in the Campbelltown state electorate
>
>I'm not and if I was in shitboxville I'd move

Been a redistribution Campbelltown taking a large hunk of Wollondilly

>>> Actually for those in the 1a and 1b groups, at that stage (maybe still
>>> is) the TGA had given provisional registration for over 18s. ATAGI is
>>> the one making the recommendations on who should get it.
>>>
>> Pfizer only available for political creeps
>
>my 2 kids booked in for Pfizer, actually now this month, aren't
>political creeps

Thought your "kids" are now adults?

>> when you and I got AZ
>
>AZ was the recommended jab for me

That's because it was only for the Elite, bit Sus that ScoMo turned
down manufacture of Pfizer only allowing AZ, then having all his snout
and trotters in trough had imported Pfizzer?

>>> If you got a clot which destroyed 1/2 your brain would anybody have noticed?
>>>
>> You are already to dumb to notice

>>> Makes sense
>>>
>> So your children will be now getting AZ then but not a politicians
>> kids!
>
>My kids aren't over 60

Doubt if they are "kids" anymore either.
Seems if you put the hype away AZ is the best choice Pfizer may
require boosters and two Pfizer pills a day
7 news
https://youtu.be/jye-CalllII?t=19
A pill, promising to fight COVID-19 symptoms and make people less
infectious, is being considered by the federal government as the next
line of defense
--
Petzl
We know the Dumb3 are lying,
they know they are lying,
they know we know they are lying,
we know they know we know they are lying,
but they are still lying. Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

Re: ScoMo do as I say, not what I do

<sgp8ch$4i4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5934&group=aus.politics#5934

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 11:11:45 +1000
 by: Fran - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 01:11 UTC

On 2/09/2021 10:57 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 10:00:27 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> See you are now in the Campbelltown state electorate
>>
>> I'm not and if I was in shitboxville I'd move
>>
> Been a redistribution Campbelltown taking a large hunk of Wollondilly

It's only a State redistribution and only taking in Appin and Cataract.
the Southern Highlands will remain as is.

https://www.949powerfm.com.au/news/highlands-news/123858-changes-for-wollondilly-electorate

Re: ScoMo do as I say, not what I do

<iMOdnYR5Be7ps638nZ2dnUU7-WfNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5942&group=aus.politics#5942

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 11:52:49 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 01:52 UTC

On 2/09/2021 10:57 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 10:00:27 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2/09/2021 9:17 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> That is now not when our champagne guzzling, French submarine buying
>>> politicians got theirs
>>
>> So when you posted "Always been only the elite can get Pfizer." you were
>> wrong
>>
> Not really but it's claimed sometimes change happens

>>> Dream on surprised they don't run Australia from a Schloss like
>>
>> Well SloMo faced the bush-fire from Hawaii
>>
> One fire I wished I could watch it from the Hotel buffet I was booked
> to go to.
>>
>>> https://is.gd/NVMeYk
>>> See you are now in the Campbelltown state electorate
>>
>> I'm not and if I was in shitboxville I'd move
>>
> Been a redistribution Campbelltown taking a large hunk of Wollondilly

Actually only Appin and some of Cateract. Luckily I don't have to move

>>> Pfizer only available for political creeps
>>
>> my 2 kids booked in for Pfizer, actually now this month, aren't
>> political creeps
>>
> Thought your "kids" are now adults?

They are but still my kids, 2 are still at home. My previous comment was
incorrect, it should have read "2 of my kids booked ....." Other 2 are
already jabbed don't know what they got.

>>> when you and I got AZ
>>
>> AZ was the recommended jab for me
>>
> That's because it was only for the Elite,

YAY I got AZ I'm elite

> bit Sus that ScoMo turned
> down manufacture of Pfizer only allowing AZ, then having all his snout

CSL can produce AZ but not the mRNA ones currently.

> and trotters in trough had imported Pfizzer?

>>> You are already to dumb to notice

>>> So your children will be now getting AZ then but not a politicians
>>> kids!
>>
>> My kids aren't over 60
>>>
> Doubt if they are "kids" anymore either.

Still my kids, will be getting Pfizer. Their decision

> Seems if you put the hype away AZ is the best choice Pfizer may
> require boosters and two Pfizer pills a day
> 7 news
> https://youtu.be/jye-CalllII?t=19
> A pill, promising to fight COVID-19 symptoms and make people less
> infectious, is being considered by the federal government as the next
> line of defense

That would be Murk Slurps and Durps Molnupiravir. A treatment so nothing
to do with vaccines. If you're worried about mRNA vaccines effecting
your DNA I wouldn't take Molnupiravir

Re: ScoMo do as I say, not what I do

<ipapabFppemU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5944&group=aus.politics#5944

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 11:56:22 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 01:56 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> Always been only the elite can get Pfizer.

That's bullshit, our nursing home residents did.

> What one did your champagne guzzling politician
> get when it was hard to get and first injections
> were for supposedly over 70's?

> Didn't hesitate

Get stuffed.

> I took the AZ ASAP booked on "HotDoc
> respiratory clinic" zero had side affects.

My sister got myocarditis.

> More likely to win tonight's Powerball with a $100
> ticket than get the hyped blood clots from AZ.

But no risk at all with isolation.

> Which both is still unlikely.
> pay the dollar site
> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/coronavirus/covid19-scott-morrison-issues-astrazeneca-vaccine-plea-to-over-60s/news-story/eeb86f5718b957d6fcf8efb031ea19ab>
> https://is.gd/uWSeMX
> Covid-19: Scott Morrison issues AstraZeneca vaccine plea to over-60s
> Aussies over 60 are being urged to get the AstraZeneca vaccine now
> or end up at the back of the queue when Pfizer supply ramps up.

Fuckim.

Re: ScoMo do as I say, not what I do

<ipapgoFpqcoU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5945&group=aus.politics#5945

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 11:59:48 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 01:59 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl wrote

>>> Always been only the elite can get Pfizer.
>>
>>Wrong 2 of my kids are book in for Pfizer next month and while they are
>>very good in certain areas they aren't elite . Stick to the ABC the
>>Daily Terror is filling you full of lies
>>
> That is now not when our champagne guzzling, French submarine buying
> politicians got theirs
>
>>> What one did your champagne
>>> guzzling politician
>>
>>DISGUSTING they should be supporting Australia and drinking Ausssie bubbly
>>
> Dream on surprised they don't run Australia from a Schloss like
> https://is.gd/NVMeYk
> See you are now in the Campbelltown state electorate
>>
>>> get when it was hard to get and first injections
>>> were for supposedly over 70's?
>>
>>Actually for those in the 1a and 1b groups, at that stage (maybe still
>>is) the TGA had given provisional registration for over 18s. ATAGI is
>>the one making the recommendations on who should get it.
>>
> Pfizer only available for political creeps when you and I got AZ

Bullshit.

>>> Didn't hesitate I took the AZ ASAP booked on "HotDoc respiratory
>>> clinic" zero had side affects.
>>> More likely to win tonight's Powerball with a $100 ticket than get the
>>> hyped blood clots from AZ.
>>
>>If you got a clot which destroyed 1/2 your brain would anybody have
>>noticed?
>>
> You are already to dumb to notice
>>
>>> Which both is still unlikely.
>>> pay the dollar site
>>> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/coronavirus/covid19-scott-morrison-issues-astrazeneca-vaccine-plea-to-over-60s/news-story/eeb86f5718b957d6fcf8efb031ea19ab>
>>> https://is.gd/uWSeMX
>>> Covid-19: Scott Morrison issues AstraZeneca vaccine plea to over-60s
>>> Aussies over 60 are being urged to get the AstraZeneca vaccine now or
>>> end up at the back of the queue when Pfizer supply ramps up.
>>
>>Makes sense
>>
> So your children will be now getting AZ then but not a politicians kids!

Re: ScoMo do as I say, not what I do

<ipapq9FprtiU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5946&group=aus.politics#5946

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 12:04:53 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 02:04 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote
>>On 2/09/2021 9:17 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> That is now not when our champagne guzzling, French submarine buying
>>> politicians got theirs
>>
>>So when you posted "Always been only the elite can get Pfizer." you were
>>wrong
>>
> Not really but it's claimed sometimes change happens

>>> Dream on surprised they don't run Australia from a Schloss like
>>
>>Well SloMo faced the bush-fire from Hawaii
>>
> One fire I wished I could watch it from the Hotel buffet I was booked
> to go to.
>>
>>> https://is.gd/NVMeYk
>>> See you are now in the Campbelltown state electorate
>>
>>I'm not and if I was in shitboxville I'd move
>>
> Been a redistribution Campbelltown taking a large hunk of Wollondilly

>>> Pfizer only available for political creeps
>>
>>my 2 kids booked in for Pfizer, actually now this month, aren't
>>political creeps
>>
> Thought your "kids" are now adults?
>>
>>> when you and I got AZ
>>
>>AZ was the recommended jab for me
>>
> That's because it was only for the Elite, bit Sus that ScoMo turned
> down manufacture of Pfizer only allowing AZ, then having all his snout
> and trotters in trough had imported Pfizzer?

>>> You are already to dumb to notice

>>> So your children will be now getting AZ then but not a politicians
>>> kids!
>>
>>My kids aren't over 60

> Doubt if they are "kids" anymore either.

> Seems if you put the hype away AZ is the best choice

Bullshit.

> Pfizer may require boosters

They likely all will.

> and two Pfizer pills a day

Bullshit.

> 7 news

Fucked it up, as always.

> https://youtu.be/jye-CalllII?t=19
> A pill, promising to fight COVID-19 symptoms
> and make people less infectious,

That's if you aren't vaccinated and catch it, stupid.

> is being considered by the federal government
> as the next line of defense

Because some cant be vaccinated and
some don't respond to the vaccine.

Re: ScoMo do as I say, not what I do

<k4d0jglk7q7ualc0bu7tv5vb88h2i9cuun@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5948&group=aus.politics#5948

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 12:22:34 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 02:22 UTC

On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 11:56:22 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> Always been only the elite can get Pfizer.
>
>That's bullshit, our nursing home residents did.
>
>> What one did your champagne guzzling politician
>> get when it was hard to get and first injections
>> were for supposedly over 70's?
>
>> Didn't hesitate
>
>Get stuffed.

You have been A BC'ed too much

>> I took the AZ ASAP booked on "HotDoc
>> respiratory clinic" zero had side affects.
>
>My sister got myocarditis.

Seems a Pfizer thing!
<https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/08/covid-19-vaccination-guidance-on-myocarditis-and-pericarditis-after-mrna-covid-19-vaccines.pdf>
https://is.gd/19Zlwk
AstraZeneca is not associated with an increased risk of
myocarditis/pericarditis. Cases have been reported after this vaccine,
however have not been reported more frequently than what is expected
in the absence of vaccination (the 'background rate').

>> More likely to win tonight's Powerball with a $100
>> ticket than get the hyped blood clots from AZ.
>
>But no risk at all with isolation.

You have a 4 level bunker like biden?

>> Which both is still unlikely.
>> pay the dollar site
>> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/coronavirus/covid19-scott-morrison-issues-astrazeneca-vaccine-plea-to-over-60s/news-story/eeb86f5718b957d6fcf8efb031ea19ab>
>> https://is.gd/uWSeMX
>> Covid-19: Scott Morrison issues AstraZeneca vaccine plea to over-60s
>> Aussies over 60 are being urged to get the AstraZeneca vaccine now
>> or end up at the back of the queue when Pfizer supply ramps up.
>
>Fuckim.

ScoMo paid far to much with to many perks
--
Petzl
Make Australia Great Again
MAGA

Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Re: ScoMo do as I say, not what I do

<ipatbkFqfssU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5952&group=aus.politics#5952

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 13:05:19 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 03:05 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Always been only the elite can get Pfizer.

>> That's bullshit, our nursing home residents did.

>>> What one did your champagne guzzling politician
>>> get when it was hard to get and first injections
>>> were for supposedly over 70's?

>>> Didn't hesitate

>> Get stuffed.

> You have been ABC'ed too much

Nothing to do with the ABC.

>>> I took the AZ ASAP booked on "HotDoc
>>> respiratory clinic" zero had side affects.

>> My sister got myocarditis.

> Seems a Pfizer thing!

She got the astrazenacre

> <https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/08/covid-19-vaccination-guidance-on-myocarditis-and-pericarditis-after-mrna-covid-19-vaccines.pdf>
> https://is.gd/19Zlwk
> AstraZeneca is not associated with an increased risk of
> myocarditis/pericarditis. Cases have been reported after this vaccine,
> however have not been reported more frequently than what is expected
> in the absence of vaccination (the 'background rate').

That last is bullshit as her cardiologist pointed out.

>>> More likely to win tonight's Powerball with a $100
>>> ticket than get the hyped blood clots from AZ.

>> But no risk at all with isolation.

> You have a 4 level bunker like biden?

Don't need one, normal doors and windows work fine.

>>> Which both is still unlikely.
>>> pay the dollar site
>>> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/coronavirus/covid19-scott-morrison-issues-astrazeneca-vaccine-plea-to-over-60s/news-story/eeb86f5718b957d6fcf8efb031ea19ab>
>>> https://is.gd/uWSeMX
>>> Covid-19: Scott Morrison issues AstraZeneca vaccine plea to over-60s
>>> Aussies over 60 are being urged to get the AstraZeneca vaccine now
>>> or end up at the back of the queue when Pfizer supply ramps up.

>> Fuckim.

> ScoMo paid far to much with to many perks

Who cares, we got lots of the better vaccine.

Re: ScoMo do as I say, not what I do

<TL-dnc0q2M4h3a38nZ2dnUU7-c3NnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5954&group=aus.politics#5954

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 13:10:50 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 03:10 UTC

On 2/09/2021 12:22 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 11:56:22 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>
>>> Always been only the elite can get Pfizer.
>>
>> That's bullshit, our nursing home residents did.
>>
>>> What one did your champagne guzzling politician
>>> get when it was hard to get and first injections
>>> were for supposedly over 70's?
>>
>>> Didn't hesitate
>>
>> Get stuffed.
>>
> You have been A BC'ed too much
>>
>>> I took the AZ ASAP booked on "HotDoc
>>> respiratory clinic" zero had side affects.
>>
>> My sister got myocarditis.
>>
> Seems a Pfizer thing!

It is a mRNA vaccine thing as I told you months ago when you were
praising Pfizer a putting shit on AZ.
Both have very very rare serious side-effects

> <https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/08/covid-19-vaccination-guidance-on-myocarditis-and-pericarditis-after-mrna-covid-19-vaccines.pdf>
> https://is.gd/19Zlwk
> AstraZeneca is not associated with an increased risk of
> myocarditis/pericarditis. Cases have been reported after this vaccine,
> however have not been reported more frequently than what is expected
> in the absence of vaccination (the 'background rate').
>>
>>> More likely to win tonight's Powerball with a $100
>>> ticket than get the hyped blood clots from AZ.
>>
>> But no risk at all with isolation.
>>
> You have a 4 level bunker like biden?
>
>>> Which both is still unlikely.
>>> pay the dollar site
>>> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/coronavirus/covid19-scott-morrison-issues-astrazeneca-vaccine-plea-to-over-60s/news-story/eeb86f5718b957d6fcf8efb031ea19ab>
>>> https://is.gd/uWSeMX
>>> Covid-19: Scott Morrison issues AstraZeneca vaccine plea to over-60s
>>> Aussies over 60 are being urged to get the AstraZeneca vaccine now
>>> or end up at the back of the queue when Pfizer supply ramps up.
>>
>> Fuckim.
>>
> ScoMo paid far to much with to many perks

Re: ScoMo do as I say, not what I do

<6rl0jg5caovqt1vt3ge2prfu7eo6q4jcl1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5966&group=aus.politics#5966

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 14:53:03 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 04:53 UTC

On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 13:10:50 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 2/09/2021 12:22 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 11:56:22 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> That's bullshit, our nursing home residents did.

>>> Get stuffed.
>>>
>> You have been A BC'ed too much

>>> My sister got myocarditis.
>>>
>> Seems a Pfizer thing!
>
>It is a mRNA vaccine thing as I told you months ago when you were
>praising Pfizer a putting shit on AZ.
>Both have very very rare serious side-effects

You putting words in ones mouth again!
Never put shit on AZ, I support one vaccine for all.
AZ is a good choice, no worse or better than Pfizer

Pfizer is US American, the US tend to ramp their products up, while
Europe tend to play advantages down.
>> <https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/08/covid-19-vaccination-guidance-on-myocarditis-and-pericarditis-after-mrna-covid-19-vaccines.pdf>
>> https://is.gd/19Zlwk
>> AstraZeneca is not associated with an increased risk of
>> myocarditis/pericarditis. Cases have been reported after this vaccine,
>> however have not been reported more frequently than what is expected
>> in the absence of vaccination (the 'background rate').

>>> But no risk at all with isolation.
>>>
>> You have a 4 level bunker like biden?

>>> Fuckim.
>>>
>> ScoMo paid far to much with to many perks

--
Petzl
We know the Dumb3 are lying,
they know they are lying,
they know we know they are lying,
we know they know we know they are lying,
but they are still lying. Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

Re: ScoMo do as I say, not what I do

<ipb8tnFsjceU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5971&group=aus.politics#5971

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 16:22:41 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 06:22 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> You have been A BC'ed too much

>>> Seems a Pfizer thing!
>>
>>It is a mRNA vaccine thing as I told you months ago when you were
>>praising Pfizer a putting shit on AZ.
>>Both have very very rare serious side-effects
>>
> You putting words in ones mouth again!
> Never put shit on AZ, I support one vaccine for all.

> AZ is a good choice, no worse or better than Pfizer

Must be why it wasn't recommended for women under 60.

> Pfizer is US American, the US tend to ramp their products
> up, while Europe tend to play advantages down.

Nothing to do with Pfizer, the problem
with AZ was discovered in europe.