From: Leu...@bluemountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: No wonder Covid is spreading when we pander to these people.
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 08:07:48 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 08:07 UTC

https://is.gd/oTsEbD

Can you refuse to be tested for Covid, like these selfish Muslims did?

Health authorities are sweating on the Covid-19 status of a Queensland
family who finally gave permission to be tested after sneaking into the
state from Melbourne.

Chief health officer Jeannette Young previously flagged just one Delta
case would be enough to trigger a lockdown and authorities fear the
young children, who have signs of illnesses, may have infected
classmates on the Gold Coast.

The family’s back roads entry into Queensland and initial refusal to be
tested forced an entire school into home quarantine earlier on
Thursday. Health Minister Yvette D’Ath said two of the children gave
the family up when they started telling fellow pupils at the Australian
International Islamic College in Carrara about the family of five’s
trip to Melbourne.

The family are now in hotel quarantine and only agreed to co-operate
with authorities on Thursday afternoon. The result of their Covid-19
tests will be revealed on Friday morning, a spokesperson from the
Health Minister’s office told NCA NewsWire. “We do have a number of
concerning incidents that are evolving,” Ms D’Ath told reporters
earlier on Thursday.

Re: No wonder Covid is spreading when we pander to these people.

<2q31jgp2qc1olm6dk4ntb53humo266ld1e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5976&group=aus.politics#5976

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 18:55:08 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 08:55 UTC

On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 08:07:48 -0000, Mountain Magpie
<Leura@bluemountains.org> wrote:

>https://is.gd/oTsEbD
>
>Can you refuse to be tested for Covid, like these selfish Muslims did?

Why I advocate the removal of Centrelink payment to those not
vaccinated,
Why Moslem don't like being vaccinated us they have many payments from
Centrelnk plus cash from tax free black market cash only work.
my rejected comment from Telegraph

"In Southwest Sydney too many on welfare just won't get vaccinated.
Those on Welfare need to be vaccinated just like those/us employed are
asked to be!
Not vaccinated no welfare, this is what happens to those working!"
--
Petzl
Islamists behave the same way wherever they are allowed to infest.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: No wonder Covid is spreading when we pander to these people.