From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Saturday 27th May 2023
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 11:28:53 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Sat, 27 May 2023 10:28 UTC

Mornin' from yet another dry, warm, bright and sunny Spring day
here in South Yorkshire. We have had a wall to wall blue sky since dawn
allowing BYT to warm us all. But take care, that UV is going to be
pretty high today. Temperature out there is 19C (66.2F) with the
barometric pressure falling at 1026.1 mB and RH showing as 47% and
slowly falling. Forecast is for it to remain dry, warm, sunny and
bright for the rest of today with the outside temperature to peak at 21C
(69.8F) by late afternoon and then cool to an overnight low of 12C
(53.6F). Have a great day everyone and continue striving to stay safe.
Sootie had another lie in and didn't go downstairs for breakfast
until 09:30. Since then she's been out for a stroll round the jungle,
then watched the fish being fed, then back home to start her midday
siesta early. No sign of Tabby since she came round for supper late
last night.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..

Re: GMT Saturday 27th May 2023

<u4snj1$d0og$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6002&group=uk.people.silversurfers#6002

From: bathwatc...@OMITTHISgooglemail.com (Indy Jess John)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Saturday 27th May 2023
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 11:55:31 +0100
 by: Indy Jess John - Sat, 27 May 2023 10:55 UTC

On 27/05/2023 11:28, Flyi�g �u� 2�22+ wrote:
> Mornin' from yet another dry, warm, bright and sunny Spring day
> here in South Yorkshire. We have had a wall to wall blue sky since dawn
> allowing BYT to warm us all. But take care, that UV is going to be
> pretty high today. Temperature out there is 19C (66.2F) with the
> barometric pressure falling at 1026.1 mB and RH showing as 47% and
> slowly falling. Forecast is for it to remain dry, warm, sunny and
> bright for the rest of today with the outside temperature to peak at 21C
> (69.8F) by late afternoon and then cool to an overnight low of 12C
> (53.6F). Have a great day everyone and continue striving to stay safe.
> Sootie had another lie in and didn't go downstairs for breakfast
> until 09:30. Since then she's been out for a stroll round the jungle,
> then watched the fish being fed, then back home to start her midday
> siesta early. No sign of Tabby since she came round for supper late
> last night.

Good morning from Somerset.
67F and 1028mb. It is another sunny day with a light breeze and just a
little fair weather haze taking the blue away in patches.

Best wishes to everybody.

Jim