From: shanpani...@yahoo.co.uk (SP)
Subject: Tracking down a Terrorist to his home address and taking him in
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 14:43:43 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: uk.legal,uk.rec.motorcycles
 by: SP - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 13:43 UTC

My Crime Reference PC46015002

The Terrorist and Common Thief is Mr Paul Nichols, a resident of North
Kent. I must find his home address to teach this buccaneering invader that
sauce for the goose is, also sauce for the gander.

Here is the background. 24 painful years ago when I was dismssed from the
Natural Resources Insitute of the University of Greenwich on trumped up
inappropriate sexual conduct complaints which through a kangaroo court
that I was not allowed to submit my evidence on my terms found me
blameworthy of gross misconduct and then summarily dismissed from service
without any of my � 55,000 severance payment. I reacted against this to
expose the Pigshit Nation of Morons in a Police State and so I was
subjected to extremist Institutional and Constitutional racism and
corruption in the Judicial and Law Enforcment processes of the United
Kingdom. In the process of attempting legal resolution of the crimes
against me I consulted almost 60 solicitors and barristers, all of whom I
have since reported to the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Bar
Standards Board, as appropriate, to misrepresent me at Civil and Criminal
Courts and Tribunals including legal action against two or three serving
Prime Ministers, e.g. Defendant the Right Honourable the Prime Minister of
the United Kingdom under review in Claim E35YM660 of the County Court of
Central London, and multiple petitions to Her Majesty the Witch Queen and
demands for action or else she would be dethroned as Monarch but not
beheaded as suggested provided the � 20 million I demanded as compensation
was paid into my Santander Bank Account or Sort 09-01-27 Account 11199612.

The State took revenge on me as a Conscientious Objector and soon,
avoiding all scrutiny over its crimes and misdemeanours, began its
vendetta on me for exposing the sham of Law Enforcement that led me to
being detained in mental hospitals on two ocasions in 2003 and 2007,
placed on severe mental health medications on dubious grounds of paranoid
schizophrenia and persistent delusional disorders, while in reality I am
the sanest person alive. When this did not break me they began threats to
de-passport me, plant illegal drugs at my home called "Shanti Niwas" a
word-play on my name but also meaning Residence of Peace but even invading
that peace of my home multiple times sending idiot policemen and
policewomen in large boots to terrorise me into submission.

The latest criminal is this terrorist Mr Paul Nichols who led the gang who
invaded my home, stole by desk-top computer and USB stick, confounded my
application for a United Kingdom Passport Renewal, depriving me of my
Indian visa, and later robbed me of my mobile phone. I have not been able
to retrieve my property including my passport. Their intention is also to
plant incriminating information in my devices giving them grounds to
blackmail me or deprive me of my naturalised citizenship.

I was then duly advised by the Administrative Court of the Royal Courts of
Justice and the Readers Digest book "You and Your Rights" that the Court
does not have jurisdiction to order the Home Office, which itself is a
Court, to prioritise my application for the Renewal of my United Kingdom
Passport for another 10 years, with the old passport expiring in 2024, and
I need to have an extended period of stay in India for various leisure and
educational purposes. The Prime Minister of India via Bury is fully aware
of this request for a 6 month Visa initially and longer, but the judicial
review that I would dearly like to lodge hovers under uncertainty on who
precisely is the governing body over the concerned departments, and by
default it falls to the House of Commons and the Speaker of the House.
Seemingly, the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council acting under
instructions from the Supreme Court would be the appropriate governing
body, so that the Right Honourable Jacob Rees Mogg should be consulted to
offer his opinion on whether our Constitution is certain in respect of the
Monarchial powers to perform Her duties to the State on the advice of her
Ministers, whether it is the Prime Minister under Royal Prerogative
powers, the Leader of the House of Commons, or whether Her Majesty the
Queen unblocked from Her Majesty's Court and Tribunal Service (HMCTS) on
exceptional circumstances where the legal processes have revealed a
conundrum would take it upon herself to overrule the advice that she
receives. The urgency in this showcase case arises because a person cannot
be held Stateless unable to travel abroad when no grounds have been
judicially passed as to why my United Kingdom Citizenship and Nationality
has been brought into doubt with the restriction on me as advised by Lulu
Press on 2 December. This is why I sued Ms Max Hill the transgendered head
of the Crown Prosecution Service, and other criminals.

I am able to send this message only because I fortunately was not
unfortunate or ill-informed or prepared enough to have done any of my
covert work on my home desk-top computer but using another device, so when
the Official Thieves came and disturbed the sanctity of my Castle, they
went away only with the Decoy Devices from which they will learn nothing
because I never used them for the Deep State activities, and in regard to
which deprivations I will eventually sue the janbhosadiwale suars for an
additional � 1 million and an additional � 5,000 a day the deprivation
continues. The ring-leader is exceptionally stupid because he even gave me
one month's notice of his intended crime, but because of his misuse of
State Powers, he is dangerous.

This brings me again to how to find the home address of this ringleader of
the gang of terrorists, Mr Paul Nichols. This Nichols is probably one and
the same behnchod as Marty Caine. His email is
paul.nichols2@kent.police.uk. He thought nothing of disturbing the peace
of my home and health of my vulnerable mentally-ill daughter and
terrorising me, now I want to arrange for my driver, others and I to bang
on his front door and kick it down if needed and drag him and his family
into the street as the Laws of Natural Equity Justice demands,
administering severe beatings only if thought advisable or necessary by
the Courts who naturally I will consult.

If you can help me find this home address I will be greatly obliged and be
very generous in recompensing you from the money I am due to be sent by
Her Majesty's Government. I tried on the Electoral Rolls I was able to get
while working on contract with Medway Electoral Services who were
lackadaisical in their control of information. But while I found several
other Paul Nichols', I could not manage to locate this one.

I will not sign this message but you can contact me via my counsels Mr
Forz Khan forz.khan@chambersoffkhan.cjsm.net and Mr Ed Mulhouse
mulhouse@gmail.com and they will negotiate payment to you for the address
information. Thank you.