Neil Armstrong tripped.

aus+uk / aus.politics / OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0*Ördög*
+* OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0Petzl
|+- OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0Ördög, the real Devil
|`* OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0Fran
| `* OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0Petzl
|  +* OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0Dechucka
|  |`* OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0Petzl
|  | +* OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0Dechucka
|  | |`- OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0Fran
|  | `- OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0Fran
|  `- OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0Fran
+- OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0Petzl
`- Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0max headroom

1
OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0

<H1TYI.265767$fAMf.246051@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6116&group=aus.politics#6116

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Subject: OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 23:10:31 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 23:10 UTC

*Trump Lawyers LAUGHED Out Of Their Jobs*
/ The Damage Report /
/ #TheDamageReport #News #PoliticsDamage /
< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwGSh5fzsxo >
{ Video length: 3min 21sec }

"Trump lawyers Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and Lin Wood are desperate
to stay relevant."
~~~

As expected the TRUMP/MAGA judicial challenges against the 2020 election
outcome have been totally demolished in US courts. Trump loyalists
finally have to face the music for abusing the US legal system.
There is a time when even the most fanatical Trump cultist must yield to
realty.

Hey Petz!
Isn't it time you apologise to the newsgroup for pushing those "stolen
election" lies post after post since November 2020.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Re: OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0

<se58jg5gqoq13af7u67ltip9jr4lk12a95@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6124&group=aus.politics#6124

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 11:01:42 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 01:01 UTC

On Sat, 04 Sep 2021 23:10:31 GMT, *Ördög* <devil@your.service.org>
wrote:

>*Trump Lawyers LAUGHED Out Of Their Jobs*
>/ The Damage Report /
>/ #TheDamageReport #News #PoliticsDamage /
>< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwGSh5fzsxo >
>{ Video length: 3min 21sec }
>
>"Trump lawyers Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and Lin Wood are desperate
>to stay relevant."
>~~~
>
>As expected the TRUMP/MAGA judicial challenges against the 2020 election
>outcome have been totally demolished in US courts. Trump loyalists
>finally have to face the music for abusing the US legal system.
>There is a time when even the most fanatical Trump cultist must yield to
>realty.
>
>Hey Petz!
>Isn't it time you apologise to the newsgroup for pushing those "stolen
>election" lies post after post since November 2020.

Still not over Biden family are guilty of treason, the FBI know this
it's on Hunter Biden's Hard drive which the FBI/KGB have had for some
time
Watch the video
<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/not-think-guilty-treason-rudi-giuliani-joe-biden/>
https://is.gd/Q2jmgr
Treason can only take place during a time of war. We define what was
going on in Afghanistan as war. Before he ended the war and took our
troops out, he gave them two or three billion dollars of very
dangerous armaments, including black hawk helicopters, bombs,
explosives, biometric equipment. He gave them to our enemy.

Then he gave them the names of the people who cooperated with them.
And he gave them biometric equipment to help them go find those people
and kill them which now, they’re doing. They’re carrying it out….
__
Petzl
Megyn Kelly asked Julian Assange, "Why doesn't WikiLeaks report dirt
on Trump?" Assange replied, "There isn't any."

Re: OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0

<R2VYI.267102$fAMf.218800@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6126&group=aus.politics#6126

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 01:28:17 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 01:28 UTC

Petz

> Ördög
>
>>*Trump Lawyers LAUGHED Out Of Their Jobs*
>>/ The Damage Report /
>>/ #TheDamageReport #News #PoliticsDamage /
>>< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwGSh5fzsxo >
>>{ Video length: 3min 21sec }
>>
>>"Trump lawyers Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and Lin Wood are desperate
>>to stay relevant."
>>~~~
>>
>>As expected the TRUMP/MAGA judicial challenges against the 2020 election
>>outcome have been totally demolished in US courts. Trump loyalists
>>finally have to face the music for abusing the US legal system.
>>There is a time when even the most fanatical Trump cultist must yield to
>>realty.
>>
>>Hey Petz!
>>Isn't it time you apologise to the newsgroup for pushing those "stolen
>>election" lies post after post since November 2020.
>>
> Still not over Biden family are guilty of treason...

BULLSHIT!
It is over, even for the most die hard MAGA legal crusaders.
The courts have spoken. These idiots pushing the "election steal"
conspiracy theories will be financially ruined (well deserved I might
add).

> <https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/...shit.html

Stop digging up the alt-right kookery Internet sewers.

What is asserted even w/o a shred of credible evidence can be out of hand
rejected without the need for contrary evidence.

Still waiting for your apology!

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- idiots like Petz and his bunch of home grown OZ carzies

- All LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets for instance that gutter trash quality
scumbag nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris,
Henry Briggs, Louie braindeath, James somethin',
Birdies mounting Johnny,
plus all those stolen nyms, etc, etc, etc ...

- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0

<9j98jgpkk7mrsvittjhagql91nc7f2bqtg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6129&group=aus.politics#6129

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 12:08:45 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 02:08 UTC

wrote:

>*Trump Lawyers LAUGHED Out Of Their Jobs*
>/ The Damage Report /
>/ #TheDamageReport #News #PoliticsDamage /
>< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwGSh5fzsxo >
>{ Video length: 3min 21sec }
>
>"Trump lawyers Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and Lin Wood are desperate
>to stay relevant."
>~~~
>
>As expected the TRUMP/MAGA judicial challenges against the 2020 election
>outcome have been totally demolished in US courts. Trump loyalists
>finally have to face the music for abusing the US legal system.
>There is a time when even the most fanatical Trump cultist must yield to
>realty.
>
>Hey Petz!
>Isn't it time you apologise to the newsgroup for pushing those "stolen
>election" lies post after post since November 2020.

<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/not-think-guilty-treason-rudi-giuliani-joe-biden/>
Of course he is. Joe Biden is guilty of treason.
Rudy Giuliani was on with Steve Bannon at the War Room and he made
another case for why Joe Biden is guilty of treason. Rudy shared:

Treason can only take place during a time of war. We define what was
going on in Afghanistan as war. Before he ended the war and took our
troops out, he gave them two or three billion dollars of very
dangerous armaments, including black hawk helicopters, bombs,
explosives, biometric equipment. He gave them to our enemy.

Then he gave them the names of the people who cooperated with them.
And he gave them biometric equipment to help them go find those people
and kill them which now, they’re doing. They’re carrying it out….

TRENDING: New Text Messages Reveal 2nd Battalion 1st Marines Were
Given "a Countdown" Before Kabul Airport Bombing - It Started About
Two Hours Out - They Are Now Being Silenced

…The Constitution says that treason is giving help to our enemy in
time of war. According to him [Biden] according to Trump we were at
war in Afghanistan.
>--
>Ördög - ?? - The newsgroup Devil at your service.
--
Petzl
As usual you are a lying maggot
Ordog the Armchair communist
As Red as a tomato and nutritious as strychnine
he is anti-system and anti-global capitalism.
That is why his No1 purpose in life is to fight
for mass immigration promoted by politicians and big business.
He attacks working class resistance with bricks and eggs
then go listen to a speech by the local MP about
how great diversity is.
He believes he is such a radical

Re: OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0

<sh1f8n$16g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6138&group=aus.politics#6138

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 13:58:15 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 03:58 UTC

On 5/09/2021 11:01 am, Petzl wrote:

> Still not over

Yep. It's over. Biden is POTUS.

Biden family are guilty of treason, the FBI know this
> it's on Hunter Biden's Hard drive which the FBI/KGB have had for some
> time

You just keep up a constant stream of shit. Go get some medication to
deal with your attack of the scours.

Re: OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0

<mei8jg1cpm54mqbm0hil4o28a376hj73lh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6153&group=aus.politics#6153

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 14:52:00 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 04:52 UTC

On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 13:58:15 +1000, Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com>
wrote:

>On 5/09/2021 11:01 am, Petzl wrote:
>
>> Still not over
>
>Yep. It's over. Biden is POTUS.
>
>Biden family are guilty of treason, the FBI know this
>> it's on Hunter Biden's Hard drive which the FBI/KGB have had for some
>> time
>
>You just keep up a constant stream of shit. Go get some medication to
>deal with your attack of the scours.

So you now know more than a US$20K a day lawyer.
<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/not-think-guilty-treason-rudi-giuliani-joe-biden/>
https://is.gd/Q2jmgr
“Not Only That, I Think He’s Guilty of Treason” – Rudy Giuliani Goes
Off on Joe Biden
Published September 4, 2021 at 12:40pm

[...]

What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.
Is it because the Democrats have something to hide?

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0

<eNKdnWdC95da06n8nZ2dnUU7-QnNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6154&group=aus.politics#6154

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 14:59:49 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 04:59 UTC

On 5/09/2021 2:52 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 13:58:15 +1000, Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/09/2021 11:01 am, Petzl wrote:
>>
>>> Still not over
>>
>> Yep. It's over. Biden is POTUS.
>>
>> Biden family are guilty of treason, the FBI know this
>>> it's on Hunter Biden's Hard drive which the FBI/KGB have had for some
>>> time
>>
>> You just keep up a constant stream of shit. Go get some medication to
>> deal with your attack of the scours.
>>
> So you now know more than a US$20K a day lawyer.

He's not a lawyer in New York any-more. He's been suspended from
practising law for lying about the 2020 election

snip

Re: OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0

<k6m8jgpuaf6fdo9rcac7vnc07vkmdkm1d2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6158&group=aus.politics#6158

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 15:43:31 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 05:43 UTC

On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 14:59:49 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 5/09/2021 2:52 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 13:58:15 +1000, Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Yep. It's over. Biden is POTUS.
>>>
>>> Biden family are guilty of treason, the FBI know this
>>>
>>> You just keep up a constant stream of shit. Go get some medication to
>>> deal with your attack of the scours.
>>>
>> So you now know more than a US$20K a day lawyer.
>
>He's not a lawyer in New York any-more. He's been suspended from
>practising law for lying about the 2020 election
>
>snip

His Lay firm and partners are still active
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.
Is it because the Democrats have something to hide?

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0

<3uOdnf84KeD0x6n8nZ2dnUU7-QGdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6159&group=aus.politics#6159

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 15:49:29 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 05:49 UTC

On 5/09/2021 3:43 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 14:59:49 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/09/2021 2:52 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> So you now know more than a US$20K a day lawyer.
>>
>> He's not a lawyer in New York any-more. He's been suspended from
>> practising law for lying about the 2020 election
>>
>> snip
>>
> His Lay firm and partners are still active

May be but he's not a lawyer in Washington or New York at the moment so
he is just a lying individual not a lying a US$20K a day lawyer.

Re: OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0

<sh1q0f$m47$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6170&group=aus.politics#6170

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 17:01:34 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 07:01 UTC

On 5/09/2021 2:52 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 13:58:15 +1000, Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/09/2021 11:01 am, Petzl wrote:
>>
>>> Still not over
>>
>> Yep. It's over. Biden is POTUS.
>>
>> Biden family are guilty of treason, the FBI know this
>>> it's on Hunter Biden's Hard drive which the FBI/KGB have had for some
>>> time
>>
>> You just keep up a constant stream of shit. Go get some medication to
>> deal with your attack of the scours.
>>
> So you now know more than a US$20K a day lawyer.

Rudy Guiliani has had his licence suspended and cna't practice law so if
you are thinking of that as earning $20K per day from law, then yes, I
do know more than him. Biden is POTUS. Rudy is screwed.

> <https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/not-think-guilty-treason-rudi-giuliani-joe-biden/>
> https://is.gd/Q2jmgr
> “Not Only That, I Think He’s Guilty of Treason” – Rudy Giuliani Goes
> Off on Joe Biden
> Published September 4, 2021 at 12:40pm
>
> Of course he is. Joe Biden is guilty of treason.
> Rudy Giuliani was on with Steve Bannon at the War Room and he made
> another case for why Joe Biden is guilty of treason. Rudy shared:
>
> Treason can only take place during a time of war. We define what was
> going on in Afghanistan as war. Before he ended the war and took our
> troops out, he gave them two or three billion dollars of very
> dangerous armaments, including black hawk helicopters, bombs,
> explosives, biometric equipment. He gave them to our enemy.
>
> Then he gave them the names of the people who cooperated with them.
> And he gave them biometric equipment to help them go find those people
> and kill them which now, they’re doing. They’re carrying it out….
>
> TRENDING: New Text Messages Reveal 2nd Battalion 1st Marines Were
> Given "a Countdown" Before Kabul Airport Bombing - It Started About
> Two Hours Out - They Are Now Being Silenced
>
> …The Constitution says that treason is giving help to our enemy in
> time of war. According to him [Biden] according to Trump we were at
> war in Afghanistan.

Re: OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0

<sh1q5q$m27$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6171&group=aus.politics#6171

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 17:04:27 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 07:04 UTC

On 5/09/2021 3:43 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 14:59:49 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/09/2021 2:52 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> So you now know more than a US$20K a day lawyer.
>>
>> He's not a lawyer in New York any-more. He's been suspended from
>> practising law for lying about the 2020 election
>>
>> snip
>>
> His Lay firm and partners are still active

Wrong! He left 'Bracewell and Giuliani' in 2016. It is now called just
'Bracewell LLP' and Rudy has noting to do with it. Do try to keep up.

Re: OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0

<sh1q7i$m27$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6172&group=aus.politics#6172

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 17:05:23 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 07:05 UTC

On 5/09/2021 3:49 pm, Dechucka wrote:
> On 5/09/2021 3:43 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 14:59:49 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> He's not a lawyer in New York any-more. He's been suspended from
>>> practising law for lying about the 2020 election
>>>
>>> snip
>>>
>> His Lay firm and partners are still active
>
> May be

Nope. Pretzel is wrong again.

but he's not a lawyer in Washington or New York at the moment so
> he is just a lying individual not a lying a US$20K a day lawyer.

Yep.

Re: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0

<sh2nna$p1c$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6191&group=aus.politics#6191

From: maximush...@gmx.com (max headroom)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 08:00:26 -0700
 by: max headroom - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 15:00 UTC

In news:H1TYI.265767$fAMf.246051@fx05.ams4, *�rd�g* <devil@your.service.org>
typed:

> *Trump ...

The TDS is strong in this one.

aus+uk / aus.politics / OT: Ooops, poor Petz ... Justice vs Trumpist Clowns >>> 1 : 0