Preserve the old, but know the new.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

SubjectAuthor
* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionByker
+* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionPetzl
|+- Remember, never bring a knife to a gunfight.Ördög, the real Devil
|+* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionFran
||`* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionPetzl
|| +- Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionDechucka
|| `* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionFran
||  +- Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionByker
||  `- Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionGeorge Black
|`* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionDechucka
| +* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionPetzl
| |+* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionDechucka
| ||`* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionPetzl
| || `* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionFran
| ||  +* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionGeorge Black
| ||  |`* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionPetzl
| ||  | +* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionDechucka
| ||  | |+* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionabelard
| ||  | ||+* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionGeorge Black
| ||  | |||`- Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionabelard
| ||  | ||+* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionPetzl
| ||  | |||+- Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionDechucka
| ||  | |||`- Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionFran
| ||  | ||`* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionRich80105
| ||  | || +- Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionFran
| ||  | || `- Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionByker
| ||  | |`* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionByker
| ||  | | `* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionDaniel65
| ||  | |  `* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionByker
| ||  | |   `- Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionDaniel65
| ||  | `* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionFran
| ||  |  `- Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionabelard
| ||  `- Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionByker
| |`* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionDaniel65
| | `* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionPetzl
| |  `- Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionDaniel65
| `- Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionGeorge Black
+* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionJethro Bodine
|`* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionByker
| `* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionAbe Lincoln Was A Fool
|  +* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionFran
|  |+* Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionPetzl
|  ||+- Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionFran
|  ||`- Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionDaniel65
|  |`- Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionByker
|  `- Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionRod Speed
`- Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunitionGeorge Black

Pages:12
Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<4bSdnS2du5qyiKn8nZ2dnUU7-d3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6123&group=aus.politics#6123

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.guns,nz.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
Subject: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 19:54:06 -0500
 by: Byker - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 00:54 UTC

I suppose proactive deportation would've been "insensitive":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV1lA4aajcg

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/03/world/asia/new-zealand-isis-terrorist-attack.html

https://apnews.com/article/police-new-zealand-islamic-state-group-2bbbbc9f3e4249fba2c519dda5e8f05f

https://www.axios.com/new-zealand-mall-stabbing-isis-inspired-attack-auckland-d46d3640-cbef-41bf-81bd-fed08365befc.html

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<pr58jg5su70iajkk5au0cdri06rr2l4sbr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6125&group=aus.politics#6125

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.guns,nz.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 11:12:18 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 01:12 UTC

On Sat, 4 Sep 2021 19:54:06 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>I suppose proactive deportation would've been "insensitive":
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV1lA4aajcg
>
>https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/03/world/asia/new-zealand-isis-terrorist-attack.html
>
>https://apnews.com/article/police-new-zealand-islamic-state-group-2bbbbc9f3e4249fba2c519dda5e8f05f
>
>https://www.axios.com/new-zealand-mall-stabbing-isis-inspired-attack-auckland-d46d3640-cbef-41bf-81bd-fed08365befc.html

Jacinda Ardern is lying NZ has zero trouble in deporting Pacific
Islands but claims she cannot deport Moslem's?
NZ media were not allowed to release the name or state he was a active
Moslem terrorist.
They NZ media were allowed to put Brenton Tarrant's name in their
fakenews as well as tag him as a Christian, White supremacist.
NZ papers don't allow their readers to comment.
--
Petzl
For over 1,400 years or the beginning of Islam AD 622 year one of

Mohammad was Islams first "refugee", killing/enslaving
everyone in the Jewish city he fled to and mistakenly welcomed him!

The major majority of "refugees" in the world are still Islamic,

Re: Remember, never bring a knife to a gunfight.

<fEVYI.267103$fAMf.122230@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6128&group=aus.politics#6128

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Subject: Re: Remember, never bring a knife to a gunfight.
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics,uk.politics.misc
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 02:08:11 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 02:08 UTC

Petz

/snip all that ByKKKer trolling cap/

> Jacinda Ardern is lying NZ has zero trouble in deporting Pacific Islands
> but claims she cannot deport Moslem's?

YAWN!

> NZ media were not allowed to release the name or state he was a active
> Moslem terrorist.

Who has disallowed it?
Those nameless "they" from the "deep state" agency of the World
Government run by shape shifting, blood sucking, Marxist-Communist,
reptilian space aliens from Alpha Draconis?

Really?
Not really! More baseless wanker crap by alt-right crusader Xenophobia/
Islamophobia hatemonger keyboard warriors.

> They NZ media were allowed to put Brenton Tarrant's name in their
> fakenews as well as tag him as a Christian, White supremacist.
> NZ papers don't allow their readers to comment.

There was nothing "fake" about the published news on that particular
favourite alt-right terrorist of yours, he was a lovely representative of
the typical of the Xtian fundy, White supremacist and neo-Nazi mental rot
all right!

Hey, Petz, we had been down that road in this ng many times already and
each and every time your idiocy was pointed out and was debunked and not
just by me. Give it a miss, will you.
What makes you thing this time around will end differently?

Let me put it to you in another way. These day the most dangerous form of
terrorism emanates from political far right groups:
Be it Xtian-fundy, Islamist, ultra nationalist, white supremacist or neo-
Nazi, this makes little difference, as the terror always targets innocent
members of the public; the kind soft target for these socio- and
psychopatic violent creeps as their most favoured selection.
Alas, these are your ultimate heroes, Petz dear!

~~~
~~~
Busting of Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> For over ...

.... 2000 years of Xtian world invasion, eh Petz dear?

> Mohammad just like Moses and Jesus are mythical figures from the
archaic past of early humanity who in reality never existed.

<https://www.nairaland.com/713408/likely-prophet-muhammad-never-existed>
<https://www.listland.com/top-10-reasons-jesus-christ-never-existed/>
<http://www.astrotheologyzone.com/the-moses-fraud.html>

> The major majority

....as opposed to a minor minority????

Just like a bullshitting bullshitter??

> "refugees" in the world are still Islamic,

As their countries are partially in ruin due to some loving pre and post
World War western political and military machination, cold war posturing,
the annexation of Palestine, US neocon bombing raids, invasions,
blockades embargoes, etc...etc...etc...
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- idiots like Petz and his bunch of home grown OZ carzies

- All LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets for instance that gutter trash quality
scumbag nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris,
Henry Briggs, Louie braindeath, James somethin',
Birdies mounting Johnny,
plus all those stolen nyms, etc, etc, etc ...

- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<sh1er3$v29$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6135&group=aus.politics#6135

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.guns,nz.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 13:50:59 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 03:50 UTC

On 5/09/2021 11:12 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Sep 2021 19:54:06 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
>
>> I suppose proactive deportation would've been "insensitive":
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV1lA4aajcg
>>
>> https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/03/world/asia/new-zealand-isis-terrorist-attack.html
>>
>> https://apnews.com/article/police-new-zealand-islamic-state-group-2bbbbc9f3e4249fba2c519dda5e8f05f
>>
>> https://www.axios.com/new-zealand-mall-stabbing-isis-inspired-attack-auckland-d46d3640-cbef-41bf-81bd-fed08365befc.html
>
> Jacinda Ardern is lying NZ has zero trouble in deporting Pacific
> Islands but claims she cannot deport Moslem's?

Bullshit. The terrorist was advised in 2018 that his refugee status was
going to be revoked. He challenged that which he is entitled to do.

> NZ media were not allowed to release the name or state he was a active
> Moslem terrorist.

As usual, you fail to understand what was going on there.

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<v9qdnXhEwOEh26n8nZ2dnUU7-d3NnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6147&group=aus.politics#6147

Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.guns,nz.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 14:25:31 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 04:25 UTC

On 5/09/2021 11:12 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Sep 2021 19:54:06 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
>
>> I suppose proactive deportation would've been "insensitive":
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV1lA4aajcg
>>
>> https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/03/world/asia/new-zealand-isis-terrorist-attack.html
>>
>> https://apnews.com/article/police-new-zealand-islamic-state-group-2bbbbc9f3e4249fba2c519dda5e8f05f
>>
>> https://www.axios.com/new-zealand-mall-stabbing-isis-inspired-attack-auckland-d46d3640-cbef-41bf-81bd-fed08365befc.html
>
> Jacinda Ardern is lying NZ has zero trouble in deporting Pacific
> Islands but claims she cannot deport Moslem's?
> NZ media were not allowed to release the name or state he was a active
> Moslem terrorist.

Are we talking about Ahamed Aathil Mohamed Samsudeen?

> They NZ media were allowed to put Brenton Tarrant's name in their
> fakenews as well as tag him as a Christian, White supremacist.
> NZ papers don't allow their readers to comment.

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<sh1h07$1ser$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6148&group=aus.politics#6148

From: jet...@hillbillies.tv (Jethro Bodine)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics,nz.general
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 12:27:51 +0800
 by: Jethro Bodine - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 04:27 UTC

hey fuckwit Byker, NZ has ICU beds to treat the stabbing victims because
they did not let COVID-19 rip, unlike the hillbilly shit-hole you infest

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<02h8jg988942c1g61j8glk5qcs05s2bs7g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6149&group=aus.politics#6149

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.guns,nz.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 14:29:20 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 04:29 UTC

On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 13:50:59 +1000, Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com>
wrote:

>On 5/09/2021 11:12 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sat, 4 Sep 2021 19:54:06 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
>>
>>> I suppose proactive deportation would've been "insensitive":
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV1lA4aajcg
>>>
>>> https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/03/world/asia/new-zealand-isis-terrorist-attack.html
>>>
>>> https://apnews.com/article/police-new-zealand-islamic-state-group-2bbbbc9f3e4249fba2c519dda5e8f05f
>>>
>>> https://www.axios.com/new-zealand-mall-stabbing-isis-inspired-attack-auckland-d46d3640-cbef-41bf-81bd-fed08365befc.html
>>
>> Jacinda Ardern is lying NZ has zero trouble in deporting Pacific
>> Islands but claims she cannot deport Moslem's?
>
>Bullshit. The terrorist was advised in 2018 that his refugee status was
>going to be revoked. He challenged that which he is entitled to do.

Bullshit she is suposed to be PM, supported by leftie media.
<https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/auckland-mall-terrorist-attack-pm-jacinda-ardern-calls-facets-of-process-around-deportation-attempts-frustrating/M2WHKVADQUJDNN4EFHA2LO645A/>
https://is.gd/iBOr4D

>> NZ media were not allowed to release the name or state he was a active
>> Moslem terrorist.
>
>As usual, you fail to understand what was going on there.

I know what is going on there and here to in Sydney police vanish when
a Moslem runs around centre stabbing and killing people our police
vanish
At least in NZ the Moslem was shot within 60 seconds by a unarmed
police?
Jacinda Ardern's is to call moslems to prayer, NZ flags at halfmast
and to ban Knifes and scissors from supermarket shelves!
https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/auckland-attack-countdown-temporarily-removes-knives-and-scissors-shelves
--
Petzl
Islamists behave the same way wherever they are allowed to infest.

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<mcKdnT_0xpXi16n8nZ2dnUU7-cvNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6151&group=aus.politics#6151

Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.guns,nz.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 14:41:34 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 04:41 UTC

On 5/09/2021 2:29 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 13:50:59 +1000, Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com>
> wrote:

>>> Jacinda Ardern is lying NZ has zero trouble in deporting Pacific
>>> Islands but claims she cannot deport Moslem's?
>>
>> Bullshit. The terrorist was advised in 2018 that his refugee status was
>> going to be revoked. He challenged that which he is entitled to do.
>>
> Bullshit she is suposed to be PM, supported by leftie media.

She is the PM not a dictator so is subject to whatthe law says

> <https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/auckland-mall-terrorist-attack-pm-jacinda-ardern-calls-facets-of-process-around-deportation-attempts-frustrating/M2WHKVADQUJDNN4EFHA2LO645A/>
> https://is.gd/iBOr4D
>
>>> NZ media were not allowed to release the name or state he was a active
>>> Moslem terrorist.
>>
>> As usual, you fail to understand what was going on there.
>>
> I know what is going on there and here to in Sydney police vanish when
> a Moslem runs around centre stabbing and killing people our police
> vanish

Obviously you don't know what is going on as this didn't happen.

> At least in NZ the Moslem was shot within 60 seconds by a unarmed
> police?

Because he was under close surveillance by armed police.

> Jacinda Ardern's is to call moslems to prayer, NZ flags at halfmast
> and to ban Knifes and scissors from supermarket shelves!
> https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/auckland-attack-countdown-temporarily-removes-knives-and-scissors-shelves

Plain weird

3

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<kcl8jgdg4r7bovpgt5c50rk880fgo5pinr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6157&group=aus.politics#6157

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.guns,nz.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 15:31:02 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 05:31 UTC

On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 14:25:31 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 5/09/2021 11:12 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sat, 4 Sep 2021 19:54:06 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
>>
>>> I suppose proactive deportation would've been "insensitive":
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV1lA4aajcg
>>>
>>> https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/03/world/asia/new-zealand-isis-terrorist-attack.html
>>>
>>> https://apnews.com/article/police-new-zealand-islamic-state-group-2bbbbc9f3e4249fba2c519dda5e8f05f
>>>
>>> https://www.axios.com/new-zealand-mall-stabbing-isis-inspired-attack-auckland-d46d3640-cbef-41bf-81bd-fed08365befc.html
>>
>> Jacinda Ardern is lying NZ has zero trouble in deporting Pacific
>> Islands but claims she cannot deport Moslem's?
>> NZ media were not allowed to release the name or state he was a active
>> Moslem terrorist.
>
>Are we talking about Ahamed Aathil Mohamed Samsudeen?

Yes finally released but not the faith, heritage and religion of
stabbed.
White Christains

>> They NZ media were allowed to put Brenton Tarrant's name in their
>> fakenews as well as tag him as a Christian, White supremacist.
>> NZ papers don't allow their readers to comment.

--
Petzl
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
there's a good chance they will kill you."

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<GO2dnYJ806f8xqn8nZ2dnUU7-KfNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6160&group=aus.politics#6160

Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.guns,nz.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 15:53:36 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 05:53 UTC

On 5/09/2021 3:31 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 14:25:31 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> Jacinda Ardern is lying NZ has zero trouble in deporting Pacific
>>> Islands but claims she cannot deport Moslem's?
>>> NZ media were not allowed to release the name or state he was a active
>>> Moslem terrorist.
>>
>> Are we talking about Ahamed Aathil Mohamed Samsudeen?
>>
> Yes finally released

Suppressed ages ago by the High Court as the shit fought deportation.

> but not the faith, heritage and religion of
> stabbed, White Christains

Cite please

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<sh1quv$qam$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6174&group=aus.politics#6174

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.guns,nz.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 17:17:52 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 07:17 UTC

On 5/09/2021 2:29 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 13:50:59 +1000, Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com>
> wrote:

>>> Jacinda Ardern is lying NZ has zero trouble in deporting Pacific
>>> Islands but claims she cannot deport Moslem's?
>>
>> Bullshit. The terrorist was advised in 2018 that his refugee status was
>> going to be revoked. He challenged that which he is entitled to do.
>>
> Bullshit she is suposed to be PM,

She IS PM!!!!!!!!

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<sh20kd$u2s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6179&group=aus.politics#6179

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 18:54:40 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 08:54 UTC

Cross-Posts removed!!

Petzl wrote on 5/9/21 3:31 pm:
> On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 14:25:31 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> Jacinda Ardern is lying NZ has zero trouble in deporting Pacific
>>> Islands but claims she cannot deport Moslem's?
>>> NZ media were not allowed to release the name or state he was a active
>>> Moslem terrorist.
>>
>> Are we talking about Ahamed Aathil Mohamed Samsudeen?
>>
> Yes finally released but not the faith, heritage and religion of
> stabbed.
> White Christains

That's very Racist and Religionist of you, Petzl!! (Is there even such a
word as "Religionist"??)

Didn't Jesus Christ mutter something like "Love one another as I have
loved you"??
--
Daniel

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<5e49jgd8t3tjdlthvljbpdhce17j4k2df1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6181&group=aus.politics#6181

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.guns,nz.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 19:46:25 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 09:46 UTC

On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 15:53:36 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 5/09/2021 3:31 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 14:25:31 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Are we talking about Ahamed Aathil Mohamed Samsudeen?
>>>
>> Yes finally released
>
>Suppressed ages ago by the High Court as the shit fought deportation.
>
>> but not the faith, heritage and religion of
>> stabbed, White Christains
>
>Cite please

We’re supposed to just take it. Whenever a foreigner allowed in by our
treacherous governments murders our people, we are supposed to
maintain our commitment to multiculturalism, to maintain our
commitment to our own genocide.
We have no representation. We are a stateless people. The Regimes who
have usurped control of our lands want to replace us and they don’t
care when our replacements kill us.
--
Petzl
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
there's a good chance they will kill you."

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<t9qdnXPAesFDeKn8nZ2dnUU7-YPNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6193&group=aus.politics#6193

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.guns,nz.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 10:44:30 -0500
 by: Byker - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 15:44 UTC

"Fran" wrote in message news:sh1quv$qam$1@dont-email.me...

> She IS PM!!!!!!!!

Who obviously expects everyone to kneel and grovel at her feet...

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<jvidnZ9ej4tmj6j8nZ2dnUU7-f_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6195&group=aus.politics#6195

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics,nz.general,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 13:56:58 -0500
 by: Byker - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 18:56 UTC

"Jethro Bodine" wrote in message news:sh1h07$1ser$2@gioia.aioe.org...

> hey fuckwit Byker, NZ has ICU beds to treat the stabbing victims because
> they did not let COVID-19 rip, unlike the hillbilly shit-hole you infest

But at what cost?

https://euvsdisinfo.eu/report/new-zealand-has-evolved-into-a-police-state-amid-the-covid-19-fallout

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/31/world/australia/new-zealand-covid-lockdown-checkpoints.html

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/120547853/coronavirus-welcome-to-the-pandemic-police-state

https://www.waikato.ac.nz/news-opinion/media/2020/are-new-zealands-new-covid-19-laws-and-powers-really-a-step-towards-a-police-state

They say misery loves company:
https://fee.org/articles/australia-created-a-police-state-to-stop-covid-19-data-show-its-not-working/

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<OP2dnXIHgcBZvKj8nZ2dnUU7-SWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6196&group=aus.politics#6196

Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.guns,nz.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
From: gbl...@hnpl.net (George Black)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 08:00:03 +1200
 by: George Black - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 20:00 UTC

On 5/09/21 7:17 pm, Fran wrote:
> On 5/09/2021 2:29 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 13:50:59 +1000, Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Bullshit.  The terrorist was advised in 2018 that his refugee status was
>>> going to be revoked. He challenged that which he is entitled to do.
>>>
>> Bullshit she is suposed to be PM,
>
> She IS PM!!!!!!!!

Pre or post???

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<OP2dnW0HgcCqv6j8nZ2dnUU7-SWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6197&group=aus.politics#6197

Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.guns,nz.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
From: gbl...@hnpl.net (George Black)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 08:01:58 +1200
 by: George Black - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 20:01 UTC

On 5/09/21 4:25 pm, Dechucka wrote:

> Are we talking about Ahamed Aathil Mohamed Samsudeen?

Yup. And all the other wannabe terrorists now know what their fate will be.
Our cops do not take prisoners

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<3f5ec7eae6b574061cab052c658348d2@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6206&group=aus.politics#6206

Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@dizum.com>.
Comments: This message was transferred to Usenet via mail2news gateway at
<mail2news@neodome.net>. Please send questions and concerns to
<admin@neodome.net>. Report inappropriate use to <abuse@neodome.net>.
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics,nz.general,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc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";
mail-complaints-to="abuse@neodome.net"
From: fub...@dont-email.me (Abe Lincoln Was A Fool)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 01:03:36 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>
 by: Abe Lincoln Was A Fo - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 23:03 UTC

In article <jvidnZ9ej4tmj6j8nZ2dnUU7-f_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>
"Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

> "Jethro Bodine" wrote in message news:sh1h07$1ser$2@gioia.aioe.org...
> >
> > hey fuckwit Byker, NZ has ICU beds to treat the stabbing victims because
> > they did not let COVID-19 rip, unlike the hillbilly shit-hole you infest
>
> But at what cost?
>
> https://euvsdisinfo.eu/report/new-zealand-has-evolved-into-a-police-state-amid-the-covid-19-fallout
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/31/world/australia/new-zealand-covid-lockdown-checkpoints.html
>
> https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/120547853/coronavirus-welcome-to-the-pandemic-police-state
>
> https://www.waikato.ac.nz/news-opinion/media/2020/are-new-zealands-new-covid-19-laws-and-powers-really-a-step-towards-a-police-state
>
> They say misery loves company:
> https://fee.org/articles/australia-created-a-police-state-to-stop-covid-19-data-show-its-not-working/

I would encourage Australians to grow some testicles and put
down their nanny government before China takes them over.

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<a4kajg9rfd3hdvep17h0t2pjis7kttbmj2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6207&group=aus.politics#6207

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 09:21:02 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 23:21 UTC

On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 18:54:40 +1000, Daniel65
<daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:

>Cross-Posts removed!!
>
>Petzl wrote on 5/9/21 3:31 pm:
>> On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 14:25:31 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Are we talking about Ahamed Aathil Mohamed Samsudeen?
>>>
>> Yes finally released but not the faith, heritage and religion of
>> stabbed.
>> White Christains
>
>That's very Racist and Religionist of you, Petzl!! (Is there even such a
>word as "Religionist"??)
>
>Didn't Jesus Christ mutter something like "Love one another as I have
>loved you"??

That applies to farm animals?
--
Petzl

Islam is of course synonymous with terrorism
There are more Australian Muslims fighting with al Qaeda linked
groups than there are in the Australian Defence Force fighting against them!
..
Major majority of the worlds refugees are created by Islam since the
days of Mohammad. Mainly because Islam is actually a violent political
process, not a religion at all.
Islamic conquests have always been by infiltration (Trojan Horse:
Al-Hijra, The Islamic Doctrine of Immigration). This is how Islam
grows, a violent political process using , terrorist attack from
within, eventually followed by surprise attack, followed by killing
for killings sake.
Once Moslems have foothold maintaining rule is held by continued
carnage and ruthlessness.
Until it's recognized Islam is the problem nothing will change!
How Islam began and still violently grows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<sh3jj0$tpm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6208&group=aus.politics#6208

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.guns,nz.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 09:24:13 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 23:24 UTC

On 5/09/2021 7:46 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 15:53:36 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/09/2021 3:31 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> Yes finally released
>>
>> Suppressed ages ago by the High Court as the shit fought deportation.
>>
>>> but not the faith, heritage and religion of
>>> stabbed, White Christains
>>
>> Cite please
>>
> We’re supposed to just take it. Whenever a foreigner allowed in by our
> treacherous governments murders our people, we are supposed to
> maintain our commitment to multiculturalism, to maintain our
> commitment to our own genocide.
> We have no representation. We are a stateless people. The Regimes who
> have usurped control of our lands want to replace us and they don’t
> care when our replacements kill us.

Bullshit! Just because someone with mental health issues finally falls
out of his tree and goes on a rampage is no excuse for the sort of
bigoted rants you go on.

In fact, when it comes to someone with mental aealth issues who needs
help, then ou are a prime example. You may be old and stupid but if you
were younger and fitter, you'd be a person of prime interest to our
police and secret squirrels. The sort of gutter alt.right hate sites
you explore each and every day and the bile you regurgitate here each
and every day is exactly the sort of sites and personal interests that
concern our secret squirrels.

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<sh3k5g$172$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6211&group=aus.politics#6211

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 09:34:07 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 23:34 UTC

On 6/09/2021 9:03 am, Abe Lincoln Was A Fool wrote:

> I would encourage Australians to grow some testicles and put
> down their nanny government before China takes them over.

No need. Aus is good as far as debt to China goes. The US isn't. It's
balls are swinging in the breeze and very exposed to China.

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<Cqidnebye5R_xKj8nZ2dnUU7-S-dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6217&group=aus.politics#6217

Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.guns,nz.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
From: gbl...@hnpl.net (George Black)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 11:59:30 +1200
 by: George Black - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 23:59 UTC

On 6/09/21 11:24 am, Fran wrote:
> On 5/09/2021 7:46 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 15:53:36 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Suppressed ages ago by the High Court as the shit fought deportation.

>>> Cite please
>>>
>> We’re supposed to just take it. Whenever a foreigner allowed in by our
>> treacherous governments murders our people, we are supposed to
>> maintain our commitment to multiculturalism, to maintain our
>> commitment to our own genocide.
>> We have no representation. We are a stateless people. The Regimes who
>> have usurped control of our lands want to replace us and they don’t
>> care when our replacements kill us.
>
> Bullshit!  Just because someone with mental health issues finally falls
> out of his tree and goes on a rampage is no excuse for the sort of
> bigoted rants you go on.
>
> In fact, when it comes to someone with mental aealth issues who needs
> help, then ou are a prime example.  You may be old and stupid but if you
> were younger and fitter, you'd be a person of prime interest to our
> police and secret squirrels.  The sort of gutter alt.right hate sites
> you explore each and every day and the bile you regurgitate here each
> and every day is exactly the sort of sites and personal interests that
> concern our secret squirrels.

That is the madness of the muslim and nothing to do with mental illness

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<ipl53oFpliuU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6221&group=aus.politics#6221

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics,nz.general,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 10:19:01 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 00:19 UTC

Abe Lincoln Was A Fool <fubho@dont-email.me> wrote
> "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
>>
>> "Jethro Bodine" wrote in message news:sh1h07$1ser$2@gioia.aioe.org...
>> >
>> > hey fuckwit Byker, NZ has ICU beds to treat the stabbing victims
>> > because
>> > they did not let COVID-19 rip, unlike the hillbilly shit-hole you
>> > infest
>>
>> But at what cost?
>>
>> https://euvsdisinfo.eu/report/new-zealand-has-evolved-into-a-police-state-amid-the-covid-19-fallout
>>
>> https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/31/world/australia/new-zealand-covid-lockdown-checkpoints.html
>>
>> https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/120547853/coronavirus-welcome-to-the-pandemic-police-state
>>
>> https://www.waikato.ac.nz/news-opinion/media/2020/are-new-zealands-new-covid-19-laws-and-powers-really-a-step-towards-a-police-state
>>
>> They say misery loves company:
>> https://fee.org/articles/australia-created-a-police-state-to-stop-covid-19-data-show-its-not-working/
>
> I would encourage Australians to grow some testicles and put
> down their nanny government before China takes them over.

I would encourage you to go and fuck yourself, again.

China wont even take over Taiwan, you watch.

Re: Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition

<00sajg9q7mrb3tlm9mqbj98d3cke1jvtt8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6225&group=aus.politics#6225

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.guns,nz.politics,nz.general,uk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 11:45:32 +1000
 by: Petzl - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 01:45 UTC

On Mon, 6 Sep 2021 11:59:30 +1200, George Black <gblack@hnpl.net>
wrote:

>On 6/09/21 11:24 am, Fran wrote:
>> On 5/09/2021 7:46 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> We’re supposed to just take it. Whenever a foreigner allowed in by our
>>> treacherous governments murders our people, we are supposed to
>>> maintain our commitment to multiculturalism, to maintain our
>>> commitment to our own genocide.
>>> We have no representation. We are a stateless people. The Regimes who
>>> have usurped control of our lands want to replace us and they don’t
>>> care when our replacements kill us.
>>
>> Bullshit!  Just because someone with mental health issues finally falls
>> out of his tree and goes on a rampage is no excuse for the sort of
>> bigoted rants you go on.
>>
>> In fact, when it comes to someone with mental aealth issues who needs
>> help, then ou are a prime example.  You may be old and stupid but if you
>> were younger and fitter, you'd be a person of prime interest to our
>> police and secret squirrels.  The sort of gutter alt.right hate sites
>> you explore each and every day and the bile you regurgitate here each
>> and every day is exactly the sort of sites and personal interests that
>> concern our secret squirrels.
>
>That is the madness of the muslim and nothing to do with mental illness

Those more at fault are those allowing and denying the Moslem invasion
The lesbian anti-Christian Ms Jacinda Ardern solution to last Islamic
terrorist attack was to have knives and scissors removed from super
market shelves
Although she has apparently every Moslem in NZ followed by assassins
<https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/auckland-attack-countdown-temporarily-removes-knives-and-scissors-shelves>
https://is.gd/KtJnmn
What happens when one declares a war on the Islamic TACTIC of
"terror"!
1: You can’t declare war on a tactic – TERROR.
2: You can’t win if the “Good Guys” your soldiers are dying for are
just a different type of bad guy.
3: You can’t win if you promote the problem – ISLAM.
4: And you can’t win overseas if you are losing at home
Christus Rex!
--
[...]

<cmsajg16nlla4p92ag76gfucn608u6kj05@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6226&group=aus.politics#6226

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 11:53:38 +1000
 by: Petzl - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 01:53 UTC

On Mon, 6 Sep 2021 09:34:07 +1000, Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com>
wrote:

>On 6/09/2021 9:03 am, Abe Lincoln Was A Fool wrote:
>
>> I would encourage Australians to grow some testicles and put
>> down their nanny government before China takes them over.
>
>No need. Aus is good as far as debt to China goes. The US isn't. It's
>balls are swinging in the breeze and very exposed to China.

Australia will be dumping Joe Biden's USA as allies unless as expected
Biden is impeached as expected next year, then the Treason trails will
start.
<https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/sharri-markson/us-and-australia-relationship-has-hit-a-low-ebb-under-us-president-biden/video/e40ef477b461fcdba918d8ed083e6888>
https://is.gd/ckkjT7
US and Australia relationship has hit a ‘low ebb’ under US President
Biden
**********
You think Taiwan, South Korea, Japan is with Joe Biden?
https://is.gd/7Y1X1b
--
Petzl
Trump was never running against Biden.

The left loathes Trump so much it totally blinds them
to anything he says, even when what he says
could potentially save thousands of lives.

Amazing where in America a lifetime of lying, thieving,
fraud and cheating will take you in politics?
https://youtu.be/D1j0FS0Z6ho
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages
he don't speak thrown out of navy for doing coke,
turned in a rental car with crack pipes in it,
hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant
to avoid child support.
And now he's a high paid artist with no discernible talent.

Five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?
Corruption by proxy,a new corruption that is difficult to detect

Joe Biden had a little boy
his nose was white with snow
And everywhere Joe Biden went
his son was sure to go
He followed to Ukraine one day
and scored a lot of dough
This made Joe Biden worry so
he did a quid pro quo : Anon

Somewhere out there is a 2-year-old girl whose mother is a stripper,
her father is a crackhead and her grandpa is President of the United States
.. --Fact check THAT.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Remember, Kiwis, a knife never runs out of ammunition