From: recliner...@gmail.com (Recliner)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Subject: Re: No Amsterdam Eurostar for 12 months
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 08:44:49 -0000 (UTC)
<u66qh0$32vcj$2@dont-email.me>
<u672c2$33uip$1@dont-email.me>
<bc3e8id2q4oou63ts08pe6v06meebkqc9t@4ax.com>
<u673qi$3442v$1@dont-email.me>
<457e8i9avoff1sbpbl3eqb65vcfns5200f@4ax.com>
<u67h7b$35kl3$3@dont-email.me>
<u67tvk$379k6$6@dont-email.me>
<u699fd$3hk01$1@dont-email.me>
sha1:TLxCRwR+FZyJiD6x9YBQ3CTzxX8=
 by: Recliner - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 08:44 UTC

<Muttley@dastardlyhq.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Jun 2023 20:08:20 -0000 (UTC)
> Recliner <recliner.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Coffee <martin.coffee@round-midnight.org.uk> wrote:
>>> They're more upset upset about the border in the Irish Sea than anything
>>> else. I don't understand how Johnson and his cronies thought they could
>>> get away with it.
>>
>> Johnson consistently lies about everything, and gets away with it more
>> often than not.
>>
>> The trade border in the Irish Sea is the inevitable result of a hard
>> Brexit. That was obvious from day one.
>
> No it wasn't. There could easily have been a customs check on the Eire border
> for lorries but of course Lea Varadkar played it up as some kind of berlin
> wall with armed police stopping everyone. That little turd has just as much
> to answer for as Boris.

Complete rubbish.

The GFA means there can't be a trade border in the island of Ireland. So,
if GB chooses to diverge from the EU, the inevitable trade border has to be
between NI and GB. That was obvious from the beginning, but the Clown chose
to lie about it, as he does about most things.

Now that the grown-ups are back in charge, and negotiations are conducted
in a sensible fashion, the obvious 'green lane' compromise has been
reached. Varadkar was never the problem.

Re: No Amsterdam Eurostar for 12 months

<u69aid$3hnlo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=61305&group=uk.railway#61305

From: Mutt...@dastardlyhq.com
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 08:49:17 -0000 (UTC)
<u66qh0$32vcj$2@dont-email.me>
<u672c2$33uip$1@dont-email.me>
<bc3e8id2q4oou63ts08pe6v06meebkqc9t@4ax.com>
<u673qi$3442v$1@dont-email.me>
<457e8i9avoff1sbpbl3eqb65vcfns5200f@4ax.com>
<u67h7b$35kl3$3@dont-email.me>
<u67tvk$379k6$6@dont-email.me>
<u699fd$3hk01$1@dont-email.me>
<u69aa1$3hmsa$5@dont-email.me>
 by: Mutt...@dastardlyhq.com - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 08:49 UTC

On Tue, 13 Jun 2023 08:44:49 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner <recliner.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
><Muttley@dastardlyhq.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 12 Jun 2023 20:08:20 -0000 (UTC)
>> Recliner <recliner.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Johnson consistently lies about everything, and gets away with it more
>>> often than not.
>>>
>>> The trade border in the Irish Sea is the inevitable result of a hard
>>> Brexit. That was obvious from day one.
>>
>> No it wasn't. There could easily have been a customs check on the Eire border
>
>> for lorries but of course Lea Varadkar played it up as some kind of berlin
>> wall with armed police stopping everyone. That little turd has just as much
>> to answer for as Boris.
>
>Complete rubbish.
>
>The GFA means there can't be a trade border in the island of Ireland. So,
>if GB chooses to diverge from the EU, the inevitable trade border has to be
>between NI and GB. That was obvious from the beginning, but the Clown chose
>to lie about it, as he does about most things.

A trade border is not the same as a fully fledged border with guards and
alsatians stopping anyone crossing and asking for their papers.

>Now that the grown-ups are back in charge, and negotiations are conducted
>in a sensible fashion, the obvious 'green lane' compromise has been
>reached. Varadkar was never the problem.

He was just as much of a problem as Boris. 2 sides of the same trouble making
useless coin.

Re: No Amsterdam Eurostar for 12 months

<u69aut$3hoqs$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=61312&group=uk.railway#61312

From: recliner...@gmail.com (Recliner)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 08:55:57 -0000 (UTC)
<u66qh0$32vcj$2@dont-email.me>
<u672c2$33uip$1@dont-email.me>
<bc3e8id2q4oou63ts08pe6v06meebkqc9t@4ax.com>
<u673qi$3442v$1@dont-email.me>
<457e8i9avoff1sbpbl3eqb65vcfns5200f@4ax.com>
<u67h7b$35kl3$3@dont-email.me>
<u67tvk$379k6$6@dont-email.me>
<u699fd$3hk01$1@dont-email.me>
<u69aa1$3hmsa$5@dont-email.me>
<u69aid$3hnlo$1@dont-email.me>
sha1:1G6gp5XakUUtRVmqbx3ZHxXd7XQ=
 by: Recliner - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 08:55 UTC

<Muttley@dastardlyhq.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jun 2023 08:44:49 -0000 (UTC)
> Recliner <recliner.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>> <Muttley@dastardlyhq.com> wrote:

>>> No it wasn't. There could easily have been a customs check on the Eire border
>>
>>> for lorries but of course Lea Varadkar played it up as some kind of berlin
>>> wall with armed police stopping everyone. That little turd has just as much
>>> to answer for as Boris.
>>
>> Complete rubbish.
>>
>> The GFA means there can't be a trade border in the island of Ireland. So,
>> if GB chooses to diverge from the EU, the inevitable trade border has to be
>> between NI and GB. That was obvious from the beginning, but the Clown chose
>> to lie about it, as he does about most things.
>
> A trade border is not the same as a fully fledged border with guards and
> alsatians stopping anyone crossing and asking for their papers.
>
>> Now that the grown-ups are back in charge, and negotiations are conducted
>> in a sensible fashion, the obvious 'green lane' compromise has been
>> reached. Varadkar was never the problem.
>
> He was just as much of a problem as Boris. 2 sides of the same trouble making
> useless coin.

Absolutely not. The problem ceased when we got a grown-up PM. Varadkar was
never the problem.

Re: No Amsterdam Eurostar for 12 months

<u69b77$3hq3t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=61317&group=uk.railway#61317

From: Mutt...@dastardlyhq.com
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 09:00:23 -0000 (UTC)
<u66qh0$32vcj$2@dont-email.me>
<u672c2$33uip$1@dont-email.me>
<bc3e8id2q4oou63ts08pe6v06meebkqc9t@4ax.com>
<u673qi$3442v$1@dont-email.me>
<457e8i9avoff1sbpbl3eqb65vcfns5200f@4ax.com>
<u67h7b$35kl3$3@dont-email.me>
<u67tvk$379k6$6@dont-email.me>
<u699fd$3hk01$1@dont-email.me>
<u69aa1$3hmsa$5@dont-email.me>
<u69aid$3hnlo$1@dont-email.me>
<u69aut$3hoqs$6@dont-email.me>
 by: Mutt...@dastardlyhq.com - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 09:00 UTC

On Tue, 13 Jun 2023 08:55:57 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner <recliner.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
><Muttley@dastardlyhq.com> wrote:
>> He was just as much of a problem as Boris. 2 sides of the same trouble making
>
>> useless coin.
>
>Absolutely not. The problem ceased when we got a grown-up PM. Varadkar was
>never the problem.

Whatever, you're clearly biased and facts frequently don't bother you too
much anyway.

Re: No Amsterdam Eurostar for 12 months

<u69be9$3hqpr$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=61320&group=uk.railway#61320

From: recliner...@gmail.com (Recliner)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 09:04:09 -0000 (UTC)
<u66qh0$32vcj$2@dont-email.me>
<u672c2$33uip$1@dont-email.me>
<bc3e8id2q4oou63ts08pe6v06meebkqc9t@4ax.com>
<u673qi$3442v$1@dont-email.me>
<457e8i9avoff1sbpbl3eqb65vcfns5200f@4ax.com>
<u67h7b$35kl3$3@dont-email.me>
<u67tvk$379k6$6@dont-email.me>
<u699fd$3hk01$1@dont-email.me>
<u69aa1$3hmsa$5@dont-email.me>
<u69aid$3hnlo$1@dont-email.me>
<u69aut$3hoqs$6@dont-email.me>
<u69b77$3hq3t$1@dont-email.me>
sha1:Zyt2ZQm62vs8oyYzR0Ra6j+RE48=
 by: Recliner - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 09:04 UTC

<Muttley@dastardlyhq.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jun 2023 08:55:57 -0000 (UTC)
> Recliner <recliner.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>> <Muttley@dastardlyhq.com> wrote:
>>> He was just as much of a problem as Boris. 2 sides of the same trouble making
>>
>>> useless coin.
>>
>> Absolutely not. The problem ceased when we got a grown-up PM. Varadkar was
>> never the problem.
>
> Whatever, you're clearly biased and facts frequently don't bother you too
> much anyway.

Huh? You're the one living in a fact-free zone.