40 isn't old. If you're a tree.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: ScoMo on the nose?

SubjectAuthor
* ScoMo on the nose?James Last plays in Miami
+* ScoMo on the nose?Dechucka
|+* ScoMo on the nose?Petzl
||+* ScoMo on the nose?Dechucka
|||`* ScoMo on the nose?James Last plays in Miami
||| `* ScoMo on the nose?James Last plays in Miami
|||  `- ScoMo on the nose?Fran
||`* ScoMo on the nose?James Last plays in Miami
|| `* ScoMo on the nose?Petzl
||  `- ScoMo on the nose?Dechucka
|`* ScoMo on the nose?Fran
| +* ScoMo on the nose?Dechucka
| |`- ScoMo on the nose?Fran
| `- ScoMo on the nose?James Last plays in Miami
+* ScoMo on the nose?Petzl
|`* ScoMo on the nose?Dechucka
| `* ScoMo on the nose?Petzl
|  +* ScoMo on the nose?Dechucka
|  |`* ScoMo on the nose?Petzl
|  | +- ScoMo on the nose?Dechucka
|  | `- ScoMo on the nose?Daniel65
|  `- ScoMo on the nose?Fran
`- ScoMo on the nose?Fran

1
ScoMo on the nose?

<inat3lF7a68U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3897&group=aus.politics#3897

From: no s...@no spam.com (James Last plays in Miami)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: ScoMo on the nose?
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 06:28:36 +1000
 by: James Last plays in - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 20:28 UTC

Rightly so.

From today's Australian (09/08/21)

"The once-strong support for Mr Morrison’s handling of the crisis has
almost halved over the course of a year from a high of 85 per cent in
April last year, during the peak of the first wave, to just 48 per cent
in the latest survey." (Newspoll)

Wonder if he can pull it together and get back on top before the next
election?

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<x-qdnU75SZSB2I38nZ2dnUU7-QHNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3898&group=aus.politics#3898

Subject: Re: ScoMo on the nose?
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 06:56:58 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 20:56 UTC

On 9/08/2021 6:28 am, James Last plays in Miami wrote:

> Rightly so.
>
> From today's Australian (09/08/21)
>
> "The once-strong support for Mr Morrison’s handling of the crisis has
> almost halved over the course of a year from a high of 85 per cent in
> April last year, during the peak of the first wave, to just 48 per cent
> in the latest survey." (Newspoll)

For those who can't see the Aus
https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2021/07/18/labor-leads-newspoll-scott-morrison-plummets/

> Wonder if he can pull it together and get back on top before the next
> election?

The only thing SloMo has got going for him imho is Albo who doesn't fill
me with confidence as a leader but unlike SloMo may take responsibility.
With SloMo's response to the bushfires, the pandemic, the screwed up
vaccine roll-out and the parking station rorts it is no wonder that his
popularity is falling.
SloMo will just not take responsibility and has a total lack of empathy
for the people of Australia.

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<vsl0hg91r7ibug31pdaa7sa1fnrmpr6trr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3900&group=aus.politics#3900

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:18:20 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 22:18 UTC

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 06:28:36 +1000, James Last plays in Miami <no
spam@no spam.com> wrote:

>Rightly so.
>
>From today's Australian (09/08/21)
>
>"The once-strong support for Mr Morrison’s handling of the crisis has
>almost halved over the course of a year from a high of 85 per cent in
>April last year, during the peak of the first wave, to just 48 per cent
>in the latest survey." (Newspoll)
>
>Wonder if he can pull it together and get back on top before the next
>election?

Well ScoMo is growing his hair back again (Pfizer shot does this)
look at the now and before photo
https://ibb.co/4RN1wBP
--
Petzl
Charlatanism is a necessary price of political freedom,

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

only 660 out of 854,870 net migrants from 2011-2016
to Australia were from Europe!
While up to 504,010 were from third world Moslem countries.

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<34m0hgh3d3hfvolqm73d0hge199b88ltpe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3901&group=aus.politics#3901

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:22:17 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 22:22 UTC

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 06:56:58 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 9/08/2021 6:28 am, James Last plays in Miami wrote:
>>
>> Rightly so.
>>
>> From today's Australian (09/08/21)
>>
>> "The once-strong support for Mr Morrison’s handling of the crisis has
>> almost halved over the course of a year from a high of 85 per cent in
>> April last year, during the peak of the first wave, to just 48 per cent
>> in the latest survey." (Newspoll)
>
>For those who can't see the Aus
>https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2021/07/18/labor-leads-newspoll-scott-morrison-plummets/
>>
>> Wonder if he can pull it together and get back on top before the next
>> election?
>
>The only thing SloMo has got going for him imho is Albo who doesn't fill
>me with confidence as a leader but unlike SloMo may take responsibility.
>With SloMo's response to the bushfires, the pandemic, the screwed up
>vaccine roll-out and the parking station rorts it is no wonder that his
>popularity is falling.
>SloMo will just not take responsibility and has a total lack of empathy
>for the people of Australia.

The influx of Afghan refugees into Austria has caused another
devastating problem – sexual assaults committed by refugees against
local women.
<https://richardsonpost.com/harryrichardson/22896/afghan-hound-austrian-girls/?fbclid=IwAR0meYgCYBrqoJBeag_9Thx4dlUUMID1xvilFENShOG6bH0ANJO9q59SNmU>
https://is.gd/wYQ5d2
I’ve Worked with Refugees for Decades. Europe’s Afghan Crime Wave Is
Mind-Boggling.
By Cheryl Benard
--
Petzl
Islamists behave the same way wherever they are allowed to infest.

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<iLCdnR7B0K7mxI38nZ2dnUU7-V-dnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3902&group=aus.politics#3902

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:23:54 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 22:23 UTC

On 9/08/2021 8:18 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 06:28:36 +1000, James Last plays in Miami <no
> spam@no spam.com> wrote:
>

>> Rightly so.
>>
>>From today's Australian (09/08/21)
>>
>> "The once-strong support for Mr Morrison’s handling of the crisis has
>> almost halved over the course of a year from a high of 85 per cent in
>> April last year, during the peak of the first wave, to just 48 per cent
>> in the latest survey." (Newspoll)
>>
>> Wonder if he can pull it together and get back on top before the next
>> election?
>>
> Well ScoMo is growing his hair back again (Pfizer shot does this)

No it doesn't but may make your boobs bigger

> look at the now and before photo
> https://ibb.co/4RN1wBP

are you publishing these photos before they were taken as you've done
previously?

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<hMqdnTqpEPY7x438nZ2dnUU7-S3NnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3903&group=aus.politics#3903

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:28:52 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 22:28 UTC

On 9/08/2021 8:22 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 06:56:58 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 9/08/2021 6:28 am, James Last plays in Miami wrote:
>>>
>>> Rightly so.
>>>
>>> From today's Australian (09/08/21)
>>>
>>> "The once-strong support for Mr Morrison’s handling of the crisis has
>>> almost halved over the course of a year from a high of 85 per cent in
>>> April last year, during the peak of the first wave, to just 48 per cent
>>> in the latest survey." (Newspoll)
>>
>> For those who can't see the Aus
>> https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2021/07/18/labor-leads-newspoll-scott-morrison-plummets/
>>>
>>> Wonder if he can pull it together and get back on top before the next
>>> election?
>>
>> The only thing SloMo has got going for him imho is Albo who doesn't fill
>> me with confidence as a leader but unlike SloMo may take responsibility.
>> With SloMo's response to the bushfires, the pandemic, the screwed up
>> vaccine roll-out and the parking station rorts it is no wonder that his
>> popularity is falling.
>> SloMo will just not take responsibility and has a total lack of empathy
>> for the people of Australia.
>>
> The influx of Afghan refugees into Austria has caused another

What has this got to do with the thread?
snip

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<inb4i6F8ivvU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3904&group=aus.politics#3904

From: no s...@no spam.com (James Last plays in Miami)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:35:10 +1000
 by: James Last plays in - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 22:35 UTC

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:28:52 +1000, Dechucka posted:-

> On 9/08/2021 8:22 am, Petzl wrote:
> > On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 06:56:58 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> For those who can't see the Aus
> >> https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2021/07/18/labor-leads-newspoll-scott-morrison-plummets/

> >> The only thing SloMo has got going for him imho is Albo who
> >> doesn't fill me with confidence as a leader but unlike SloMo may
> >> take responsibility. With SloMo's response to the bushfires, the
> >> pandemic, the screwed up vaccine roll-out and the parking station
> >> rorts it is no wonder that his popularity is falling.
> >> SloMo will just not take responsibility and has a total lack of
> >> empathy for the people of Australia.
> >>
> > The influx of Afghan refugees into Austria has caused another
>
> What has this got to do with the thread?
> snip

And if true, why hasn't it been reported in the right wing media, or
the left wing media, for that matter?

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<inb5isF8ivvU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3905&group=aus.politics#3905

From: no s...@no spam.com (James Last plays in Miami)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:53:12 +1000
 by: James Last plays in - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 22:53 UTC

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:35:10 +1000, James Last plays in Miami posted:-

> And if true, why hasn't it been reported in the right wing media, or
> the left wing media, for that matter?

LOL my bad, I misread as Australia.

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<inb5itF8ivvU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3906&group=aus.politics#3906

From: no s...@no spam.com (James Last plays in Miami)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:52:35 +1000
 by: James Last plays in - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 22:52 UTC

On Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:22:17 +1000, Petzl posted:-

> The influx of Afghan refugees into Austria has caused another
> devastating problem – sexual assaults committed by refugees against
> local women.
> <https://richardsonpost.com/harryrichardson/22896/afghan-hound-austrian-girls/?fbclid=IwAR0meYgCYBrqoJBeag_9Thx4dlUUMID1xvilFENShOG6bH0ANJO9q59SNmU>
> https://is.gd/wYQ5d2

And what about this one Petzl? Comments?
https://www.smh.com.au/national/western-australia/i-don-t-want-to-do-this-forced-into-marriage-ruqia-haidari-was-dead-two-months-later-20210803-p58fed..html

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<5bq0hg9hq95pv4lo7goqhpg64nkkm7mcog@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3907&group=aus.politics#3907

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 09:39:28 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 23:39 UTC

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:23:54 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 9/08/2021 8:18 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 06:28:36 +1000, James Last plays in Miami <no
>> spam@no spam.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Rightly so.
>>>
>>>From today's Australian (09/08/21)
>>>
>>> "The once-strong support for Mr Morrison’s handling of the crisis has
>>> almost halved over the course of a year from a high of 85 per cent in
>>> April last year, during the peak of the first wave, to just 48 per cent
>>> in the latest survey." (Newspoll)
>>>
>>> Wonder if he can pull it together and get back on top before the next
>>> election?
>>>
>> Well ScoMo is growing his hair back again (Pfizer shot does this)
>
>No it doesn't but may make your boobs bigger
>
>> look at the now and before photo
>> https://ibb.co/4RN1wBP
>
>are you publishing these photos before they were taken as you've done
>previously?

photo on your left is now
Right photo is then
<https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/page-13/why-everyones-talking-about-scomos-hair/news-story/abccd10a3264178d6f4f5ab665d668a5>
https://is.gd/NVwBzQ
Why everyone’s talking about ScoMo’s hair
Hair loss is a known side effect of Covid, according to experts, but
it’s the Prime Minister’s pandemic hair growth that has everyone
talking.
Even our PM has been accused of taking time-out to look after a bald
patch.

Surely not, although the Twitterverse has been raging saying Scotty
from Marketing has been in hiding having hair plugs embedded to
improve his re-election chances at the next federal poll.

There is even hashtag #scottyfromhairplugs trending.

We put it to the expert, with Howell from Advanced Hair emphatically
telling us “something has definitely happened” to the increasing hair
on ScoMo’s head.

The PM’s office are just as emphatically denying any such treatment.

The PMO said that like many others in lockdown the Prime Minister just
hadn’t had a chance to get his regular haircut.

After returning from overseas and in mid-June the Prime Minister did
his time in quarantine and then went into lockdown at home in Sydney.

He was back in quarantine again when he went back to Canberra for
parliament.

His locks were just a little longer after more than six weeks away
from the hairdresser.

They assured us ScoMo has had a trim and his hair is “back to looking
(there was a long pause here) like it normally does.”
--
Petzl
Stalin has decreed that murder is a capitalist disease; there is no

"Our" government and media decree that this "secular multiculturalism
paradise" does not have immigrant crime and remove anyone stating
different!.

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<1KidnbjdtPMP9o38nZ2dnUU7-T2dnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3908&group=aus.politics#3908

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 09:41:05 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 23:41 UTC

On 9/08/2021 9:39 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:23:54 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 9/08/2021 8:18 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> Well ScoMo is growing his hair back again (Pfizer shot does this)
>>
>> No it doesn't but may make your boobs bigger
>>
>>> look at the now and before photo
>>> https://ibb.co/4RN1wBP
>>
>> are you publishing these photos before they were taken as you've done
>> previously?
>>>
> photo on your left is now
> Right photo is then
> <https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/page-13/why-everyones-talking-about-scomos-hair/news-story/abccd10a3264178d6f4f5ab665d668a5>
> https://is.gd/NVwBzQ
> Why everyone’s talking about ScoMo’s hair

I'm not and who cares

snip

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<tsq0hgptst4briho69uh6t97qdvjar6qka@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3909&group=aus.politics#3909

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 09:44:05 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 23:44 UTC

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:52:35 +1000, James Last plays in Miami <no
spam@no spam.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:22:17 +1000, Petzl posted:-
>
>> The influx of Afghan refugees into Austria has caused another
>> devastating problem – sexual assaults committed by refugees against
>> local women.
>> <https://richardsonpost.com/harryrichardson/22896/afghan-hound-austrian-girls/?fbclid=IwAR0meYgCYBrqoJBeag_9Thx4dlUUMID1xvilFENShOG6bH0ANJO9q59SNmU>
>> https://is.gd/wYQ5d2
>
>And what about this one Petzl? Comments?
>https://www.smh.com.au/national/western-australia/i-don-t-want-to-do-this-forced-into-marriage-ruqia-haidari-was-dead-two-months-later-20210803-p58fed.html

As usual the Federal/state police don't intervene in matters
concerning Moslems.
Unless it looks like Moslems are going to try and blow something up.
--
Petzl
Islamists behave the same way wherever they are allowed to infest.
They share tips and tricks on how to cheat the infidel. One of these
tips is that infidels never want to believe the extent and cynicism of
the islamist hatred toward them and to the west and its people. If the
infidel is given a choice between fighting for the truth with an
islamist, or paying him compensation as "piss off" money, they will
always take the latter. Another is that their religion sanctions any
illegal activity.

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<n5r0hgll5v40upr34b30qq9ftd6t49q601@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3910&group=aus.politics#3910

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 09:49:50 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 23:49 UTC

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 09:41:05 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 9/08/2021 9:39 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:23:54 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> No it doesn't but may make your boobs bigger

>>> are you publishing these photos before they were taken as you've done
>>> previously?
>>>>
>> photo on your left is now
>> Right photo is then
>> <https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/page-13/why-everyones-talking-about-scomos-hair/news-story/abccd10a3264178d6f4f5ab665d668a5>
>> https://is.gd/NVwBzQ
>> Why everyone’s talking about ScoMo’s hair
>
>I'm not and who cares
>
>snip

Well there is a "go fund me" site to buy Boris Johnson a comb!
https://is.gd/MgBQ1F
--
Petzl
The problem with socialism is that you

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<kqWdnXlXpNMM5438nZ2dnUU7-UednZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3913&group=aus.politics#3913

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 10:45:04 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 00:45 UTC

On 9/08/2021 9:44 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:52:35 +1000, James Last plays in Miami <no
> spam@no spam.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:22:17 +1000, Petzl posted:-
>>
>>> The influx of Afghan refugees into Austria has caused another
>>> devastating problem – sexual assaults committed by refugees against
>>> local women.
>>> <https://richardsonpost.com/harryrichardson/22896/afghan-hound-austrian-girls/?fbclid=IwAR0meYgCYBrqoJBeag_9Thx4dlUUMID1xvilFENShOG6bH0ANJO9q59SNmU>
>>> https://is.gd/wYQ5d2
>>
>> And what about this one Petzl? Comments?
>> https://www.smh.com.au/national/western-australia/i-don-t-want-to-do-this-forced-into-marriage-ruqia-haidari-was-dead-two-months-later-20210803-p58fed.html
>>
> As usual the Federal/state police don't intervene in matters
> concerning Moslems.
> Unless it looks like Moslems are going to try and blow something up.

Sadly domestic violence is rife in Aus and many times the authorities
don't take it seriously

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<kqWdnXhXpNMu5438nZ2dnUU7-UednZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3914&group=aus.politics#3914

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 10:45:37 +1000

On 9/08/2021 9:49 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 09:41:05 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 9/08/2021 9:39 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> photo on your left is now
>>> Right photo is then
>>> <https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/page-13/why-everyones-talking-about-scomos-hair/news-story/abccd10a3264178d6f4f5ab665d668a5>
>>> https://is.gd/NVwBzQ
>>> Why everyone’s talking about ScoMo’s hair
>>
>> I'm not and who cares
>>
>> snip
>>
> Well there is a "go fund me" site to buy Boris Johnson a comb!
> https://is.gd/MgBQ1F

Equally who cares?

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<seq5f5$jh7$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3922&group=aus.politics#3922

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 12:55:34 +1000
 by: Fran - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 02:55 UTC

On 9/08/2021 6:28 am, James Last plays in Miami wrote:

> Rightly so.
>
> From today's Australian (09/08/21)
>
> "The once-strong support for Mr Morrison’s handling of the crisis has
> almost halved over the course of a year from a high of 85 per cent in
> April last year, during the peak of the first wave, to just 48 per cent
> in the latest survey." (Newspoll)
>
> Wonder if he can pull it together and get back on top before the next
> election?

I hope not, but not just because of his handling of the pandemic.
Unfortunately he heads up a quite corrupt govt and he does nothing about
that corruption.

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<seq680$1cb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3923&group=aus.politics#3923

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 13:08:46 +1000
 by: Fran - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 03:08 UTC

On 9/08/2021 6:56 am, Dechucka wrote:
> On 9/08/2021 6:28 am, James Last plays in Miami wrote:
>>
>> Rightly so.
>>
>>  From today's Australian (09/08/21)
>>
>> "The once-strong support for Mr Morrison’s handling of the crisis has
>> almost halved over the course of a year from a high of 85 per cent in
>> April last year, during the peak of the first wave, to just 48 per cent
>> in the latest survey."  (Newspoll)
>
> For those who can't see the Aus
> https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2021/07/18/labor-leads-newspoll-scott-morrison-plummets/
>

>> Wonder if he can pull it together and get back on top before the next
>> election?
>
> The only thing SloMo has got going for him imho is Albo who doesn't fill
> me with confidence as a leader but unlike SloMo may take responsibility.

:-)) That sums it up nicely. ScuMo is always trying to shift the blame
or has never heard anything about whatever the latest scandal may be.
It was never him, it was never anyone HE knows, nobody told him, nobody
told his staff or if they did the staff they forgot it immediately....
He and his staff are not competent enough to do their jobs...

> With SloMo's response to the bushfires, the pandemic, the screwed up
> vaccine roll-out and the parking station rorts it is no wonder that his
> popularity is falling.

and Sports Rorts and Angusgate and Robodebt and $30milliongate and the
sexual scandals... You name it, this current LNP mob are (almost)
rotten to the core.

> SloMo will just not take responsibility and has a total lack of empathy
> for the people of Australia.

Yep.

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<seq6b0$1cb$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3924&group=aus.politics#3924

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 13:10:25 +1000
 by: Fran - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 03:10 UTC

On 9/08/2021 8:53 am, James Last plays in Miami wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:35:10 +1000, James Last plays in Miami posted:-
>
>> And if true, why hasn't it been reported in the right wing media, or
>> the left wing media, for that matter?
>
> LOL my bad, I misread as Australia.

So did pretzel!

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<seq73i$9me$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3925&group=aus.politics#3925

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 13:23:31 +1000
 by: Fran - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 03:23 UTC

On 9/08/2021 9:39 am, Petzl wrote:

> Why everyone’s talking about ScoMo’s hair

No-one is talking about ScuMo's hair.....

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<18CdnU2S9YFBXY38nZ2dnUU7-UXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3926&group=aus.politics#3926

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 15:44:57 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 05:44 UTC

On 9/08/2021 1:08 pm, Fran wrote:
> On 9/08/2021 6:56 am, Dechucka wrote:
>> On 9/08/2021 6:28 am, James Last plays in Miami wrote:
>>>
>>> Rightly so.
>>>
>>>  From today's Australian (09/08/21)
>>>
>>> "The once-strong support for Mr Morrison’s handling of the crisis has
>>> almost halved over the course of a year from a high of 85 per cent in
>>> April last year, during the peak of the first wave, to just 48 per cent
>>> in the latest survey."  (Newspoll)
>>
>> For those who can't see the Aus
>> https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2021/07/18/labor-leads-newspoll-scott-morrison-plummets/
>>

>>> Wonder if he can pull it together and get back on top before the next
>>> election?
>>
>> The only thing SloMo has got going for him imho is Albo who doesn't
>> fill me with confidence as a leader but unlike SloMo may take
>> responsibility.
>
> :-))  That sums it up nicely. ScuMo is always trying to shift the blame
> or has never heard anything about whatever the latest scandal may be. It
> was never him, it was never anyone HE knows, nobody told him, nobody
> told his staff or if they did the staff they forgot it immediately....
> He and his staff are not competent enough to do their jobs...
>
>> With SloMo's response to the bushfires, the pandemic, the screwed up
>> vaccine roll-out and the parking station rorts it is no wonder that
>> his popularity is falling.
>
> and Sports Rorts and Angusgate and Robodebt and $30milliongate and the
> sexual scandals...  You name it, this current LNP mob are (almost)
> rotten to the core.

Don't forget the questions behind the influence that SloMo's BFF QAnon
loon Tim Stewert has had over him

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<inc1tuFe5n5U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3931&group=aus.politics#3931

From: no s...@no spam.com (James Last plays in Miami)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 16:48:30 +1000
 by: James Last plays in - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 06:48 UTC

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 13:08:46 +1000, Fran posted:-

> > The only thing SloMo has got going for him imho is Albo who doesn't
> > fill me with confidence as a leader but unlike SloMo may take
> > responsibility.
>
> :-)) That sums it up nicely. ScuMo is always trying to shift the
> blame or has never heard anything about whatever the latest scandal
> may be. It was never him, it was never anyone HE knows, nobody told
> him, nobody told his staff or if they did the staff they forgot it
> immediately.... He and his staff are not competent enough to do their
> jobs...

Unfortunately, neither of them (ScoMo and Albo) have the courage to
make the big decisions like Hawke & Keating did. Everything these days
is with an eye on the polls.

A prime example (or two) is building warships & subs in South
Australia, to try and save some electorates, when it would have been
much cheaper to buy proven technology from overseas, and much quicker.

I am sure that there are many more examples.

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<sesfhj$hcj$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3950&group=aus.politics#3950

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 09:59:47 +1000
 by: Fran - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 23:59 UTC

On 9/08/2021 3:44 pm, Dechucka wrote:
> On 9/08/2021 1:08 pm, Fran wrote:

>>> For those who can't see the Aus
>>> https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2021/07/18/labor-leads-newspoll-scott-morrison-plummets/

>>> The only thing SloMo has got going for him imho is Albo who doesn't
>>> fill me with confidence as a leader but unlike SloMo may take
>>> responsibility.
>>
>> :-))  That sums it up nicely. ScuMo is always trying to shift the
>> blame or has never heard anything about whatever the latest scandal
>> may be. It was never him, it was never anyone HE knows, nobody told
>> him, nobody told his staff or if they did the staff they forgot it
>> immediately.... He and his staff are not competent enough to do their
>> jobs...
>>
>>> With SloMo's response to the bushfires, the pandemic, the screwed up
>>> vaccine roll-out and the parking station rorts it is no wonder that
>>> his popularity is falling.
>>
>> and Sports Rorts and Angusgate and Robodebt and $30milliongate and the
>> sexual scandals...  You name it, this current LNP mob are (almost)
>> rotten to the core.
>>

> Don't forget the questions behind the influence that SloMo's BFF QAnon
> loon Tim Stewert has had over him

Yep. It just goes on and on with the LNP wackos.

Re: ScoMo on the nose?

<sh1m99$1b5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6161&group=aus.politics#6161

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 15:58:04 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 05:58 UTC

Petzl wrote on 9/8/21 9:49 am:
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 09:41:05 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>> On 9/08/2021 9:39 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> photo on your left is now
>>> Right photo is then
>>> <https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/page-13/why-everyones-talking-about-scomos-hair/news-story/abccd10a3264178d6f4f5ab665d668a5>
>>> https://is.gd/NVwBzQ
>>> Why everyone’s talking about ScoMo’s hair
>>
>> I'm not and who cares
>>
>> snip
>>
> Well there is a "go fund me" site to buy Boris Johnson a comb!
> https://is.gd/MgBQ1F

Is that dandruff on his jacket??
--
Daniel

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: ScoMo on the nose?