Here there be tygers.

aus+uk / aus.legal / sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

SubjectAuthor
* sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Forrest
`* Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Rod Speed
 +* Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Peter Jason
 |`* Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Phil Allison
 | +* Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Peter Jason
 | |+* Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Rod Speed
 | ||`- Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Peter Jason
 | |+* Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Max
 | ||`- Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Peter Jason
 | |`* Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Phil Allison
 | | +* Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Rod Speed
 | | |`* Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Phil Allison
 | | | `- Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Rod Speed
 | | `* Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Peter Jason
 | |  `- Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Phil Allison
 | `* Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Max
 |  `* Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Phil Allison
 |   `* Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Max
 |    `* Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Phil Allison
 |     `* Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Max
 |      `- Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Phil Allison
 `* Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Max
  `- Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]Rod Speed

1
sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<4ca710d0-21e6-4e19-acff-c3e34becfd44n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6180&group=aus.legal#6180

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 19:48:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]
From: d.e.lind...@gmail.com (Forrest)
 by: Forrest - Fri, 27 May 2022 02:48 UTC

In Victoria a woman advertised a room to rent for $200 per week on Flatmates.

I let her know I was interest and told her I financially stable and could pay six months rent in advance if necessary.

The next time I spoke to her, she said the rent's gone up to $220 per week.

The ad still says $200 per week.

This does not seem legit.

Is it?

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<op.1ms6hoetbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6181&group=aus.legal#6181

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 13:54:50 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 27 May 2022 03:54 UTC

Forrest <d.e.lindstrom@gmail.com> wrote

> In Victoria a woman advertised a room to rent for $200 per week on
> Flatmates.

> I let her know I was interest and told her I financially stable and
> could pay six months rent in advance if necessary.

> The next time I spoke to her, she said the rent's gone up to $220 per
> week.

> The ad still says $200 per week.

> This does not seem legit.

> Is it?

Perfectly legal, she is free to change the price if she wants to before
signing the tenant up.

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<2ul09hd0d6ino6r2roib8301r31qe7k73l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6182&group=aus.legal#6182

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 14:48:27 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 27 May 2022 04:48 UTC

On Fri, 27 May 2022 13:54:50 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>> could pay six months rent in advance if necessary.
>
>> The next time I spoke to her, she said the rent's gone up to $220 per
>> week.

Just a room? Does the tenant have to share the bathroom?
Seems expensive!

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<t6pn6d$1j31$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6184&group=aus.legal#6184

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 15:22:20 +1000
 by: Max - Fri, 27 May 2022 05:22 UTC

On 27/05/2022 1:54 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Forrest <d.e.lindstrom@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> In Victoria a woman advertised a room to rent for $200 per week on
>> Flatmates.
>
>> I let her know I was interest and told her I financially stable and
>> could pay six months rent in advance if necessary.
>
>> The next time I spoke to her, she said the rent's gone up to $220 per
>> week.
>
>> The ad still says $200 per week.
>
>> This does not seem legit.
>
>> Is it?
>
> Perfectly legal, she is free to change the price if she wants to before
> signing the tenant up.

Isn't that price gouging?

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<op.1mtaz4bxbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6185&group=aus.legal#6185

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 15:32:18 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 27 May 2022 05:32 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Forrest <d.e.lindstrom@gmail.com> wrote

>>> In Victoria a woman advertised a room to rent for $200 per week on
>>> Flatmates.

>>> I let her know I was interest and told her I financially stable and
>>> could pay six months rent in advance if necessary.

>>> The next time I spoke to her, she said the rent's gone up to $220 per
>>> week.

>>> The ad still says $200 per week.

>>> This does not seem legit.

>>> Is it?

>> Perfectly legal, she is free to change the price if she wants to
>> before signing the tenant up.

> Isn't that price gouging?

Nope, and price gouging isn't illegal anyway.

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<bc04636f-9f1b-4f8d-9a20-4cd93c40ba96n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6186&group=aus.legal#6186

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 00:40:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Fri, 27 May 2022 07:40 UTC

Peter Jerkoff Jason wrote:
======================

> >> The next time I spoke to her, she said the rent's gone up to $220 per
> >> week.
> >
> Just a room? Does the tenant have to share the bathroom?
> Seems expensive!

** Does the term "Flatmates have any meaning to you ?

" advertised a room to rent for $200 per week on Flatmates "

So the offer is for your own bedroom and the run of the flat, usually with no extra expenses.
It it is a good flat in a nice area, not a bad deal.

..... Phil

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<aio29hho0iqa1skqhl1d0sfc2f70ek2qh7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6187&group=aus.legal#6187

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 09:56:29 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 27 May 2022 23:56 UTC

On Fri, 27 May 2022 00:40:37 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison
<pallison49@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jerkoff Jason wrote:
>======================

>> Just a room? Does the tenant have to share the bathroom?
>> Seems expensive!
>
>** Does the term "Flatmates have any meaning to you ?

No. I have the honour never to have heard of it.

>" advertised a room to rent for $200 per week on Flatmates "
>
>So the offer is for your own bedroom and the run of the flat, usually with no extra expenses.
>It it is a good flat in a nice area, not a bad deal.

No extra expenses? I assume the landlord pays rates & land tax, but
how is that expensive hot water metered? It costs a fortune, so does
the shower have some sort of swipe-card meter? And who cleans the
dunny?

In my impecunious days, I lived alone in a vast hovel above a
fast-food joint in a deprived area. It froze in winter and was so hot
in summer the wallpaper fell off the walls only to be reattached with
a yard broom. There was no insulation whatsoever.

Thereafter I lived in the offices above my factory with no expenses.

I'd rather live in a cardboard box than with other people!

"l'enfer, c'est les Autres" ("Hell is other people")! (Sartre)

>.... Phil

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<op.1mutaustbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6188&group=aus.legal#6188

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 11:05:08 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 28 May 2022 01:05 UTC

On Sat, 28 May 2022 09:56:29 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 27 May 2022 00:40:37 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison
> <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Peter Jerkoff Jason wrote:
>> ======================

>>> per
>>> >
>>> Just a room? Does the tenant have to share the bathroom?
>>> Seems expensive!
>>
>> ** Does the term "Flatmates have any meaning to you ?
>
> No. I have the honour never to have heard of it.
>>
>> " advertised a room to rent for $200 per week on Flatmates "
>>
>> So the offer is for your own bedroom and the run of the flat, usually
>> with no extra expenses.
>> It it is a good flat in a nice area, not a bad deal.
>
> No extra expenses? I assume the landlord pays rates & land tax, but
> how is that expensive hot water metered? It costs a fortune, so does
> the shower have some sort of swipe-card meter? And who cleans the
> dunny?
>
> In my impecunious days, I lived alone in a vast hovel above a
> fast-food joint in a deprived area. It froze in winter and was so hot
> in summer the wallpaper fell off the walls only to be reattached with
> a yard broom. There was no insulation whatsoever.
>>
> Thereafter I lived in the offices above my factory with no expenses.
>
> I'd rather live in a cardboard box than with other people!

I certainly prefer to not live with other people, but wouldn't
go so far as prefering to live in a cardboard box.

> "l'enfer, c'est les Autres" ("Hell is other people")! (Sartre)

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<t6rui6$1dho$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6189&group=aus.legal#6189

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 11:40:21 +1000
 by: Max - Sat, 28 May 2022 01:40 UTC

On 28/05/2022 9:56 am, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Fri, 27 May 2022 00:40:37 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison
> <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Peter Jerkoff Jason wrote:
>> ======================

>>> Just a room? Does the tenant have to share the bathroom?
>>> Seems expensive!
>>
>> ** Does the term "Flatmates have any meaning to you ?
>
> No. I have the honour never to have heard of it.
>>
>> " advertised a room to rent for $200 per week on Flatmates "
>>
>> So the offer is for your own bedroom and the run of the flat, usually with no extra expenses.
>> It it is a good flat in a nice area, not a bad deal.
>
> No extra expenses? I assume the landlord pays rates & land tax, but
> how is that expensive hot water metered? It costs a fortune, so does
> the shower have some sort of swipe-card meter? And who cleans the
> dunny?
>
> In my impecunious days, I lived alone in a vast hovel above a
> fast-food joint in a deprived area. It froze in winter and was so hot
> in summer the wallpaper fell off the walls only to be reattached with
> a yard broom. There was no insulation whatsoever.
>>
> Thereafter I lived in the offices above my factory with no expenses.

Is it allowed to claim expenses such as utilities (energy, water) as a
business expense, if you live on the property?

> I'd rather live in a cardboard box than with other people!
>
> "l'enfer, c'est les Autres" ("Hell is other people")! (Sartre)
>

>> .... Phil

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<t6rutk$1hl2$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6190&group=aus.legal#6190

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 11:46:24 +1000
 by: Max - Sat, 28 May 2022 01:46 UTC

On 27/05/2022 5:40 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
> Peter Jerkoff Jason wrote:
> ======================

>> Just a room? Does the tenant have to share the bathroom?
>> Seems expensive!
>
> ** Does the term "Flatmates have any meaning to you ?
>
> " advertised a room to rent for $200 per week on Flatmates "
>
> So the offer is for your own bedroom and the run of the flat, usually with no extra expenses.

Whether a flatmate has to pay utlities costs will depend on the
arrangement with the landlord.

Often the flatmates will have to pay such bills together, and the
account may actually be in the name of one of the flatmates.

> It it is a good flat in a nice area, not a bad deal.
>

> .... Phil

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<da139hd0r44o5nk5o44dh4ssletbdep8op@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6191&group=aus.legal#6191

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 12:14:31 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Sat, 28 May 2022 02:14 UTC

On Sat, 28 May 2022 11:40:21 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>On 28/05/2022 9:56 am, Peter Jason wrote:
>> On Fri, 27 May 2022 00:40:37 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison
>> <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Peter Jerkoff Jason wrote:
>>> ======================

>>> ** Does the term "Flatmates have any meaning to you ?
>>
>> No. I have the honour never to have heard of it.
>>>
>>> " advertised a room to rent for $200 per week on Flatmates "
>>>
>>> So the offer is for your own bedroom and the run of the flat, usually with no extra expenses.
>>> It it is a good flat in a nice area, not a bad deal.
>>
>> No extra expenses? I assume the landlord pays rates & land tax, but
>> how is that expensive hot water metered? It costs a fortune, so does
>> the shower have some sort of swipe-card meter? And who cleans the
>> dunny?
>>
>> In my impecunious days, I lived alone in a vast hovel above a
>> fast-food joint in a deprived area. It froze in winter and was so hot
>> in summer the wallpaper fell off the walls only to be reattached with
>> a yard broom. There was no insulation whatsoever.
>>>
>> Thereafter I lived in the offices above my factory with no expenses.
>>

>Is it allowed to claim expenses such as utilities (energy, water) as a
>business expense, if you live on the property?

It should be apportioned, I suppose, but how? With a tenant sharing
the site he will want his own meters.

>> I'd rather live in a cardboard box than with other people!
>>
>> "l'enfer, c'est les Autres" ("Hell is other people")! (Sartre)
>>

>>> .... Phil

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<43ea87ff-3d78-470b-9758-3e7fadfb5229n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6192&group=aus.legal#6192

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 19:16:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 28 May 2022 02:16 UTC

Max the wog SCUMBAG puked:
--------------------------------------
> > Peter Jerkoff Jason wrote:
> > ======================

> >> Just a room? Does the tenant have to share the bathroom?
> >> Seems expensive!
> >
> > ** Does the term "Flatmates have any meaning to you ?
> >
> > " advertised a room to rent for $200 per week on Flatmates "
> >
> > So the offer is for your own bedroom and the run of the flat, usually with no extra expenses.
>
> Whether a flatmate has to pay utlities costs will depend on the
> arrangement with the landlord.

** Read what I wrote - you illiterate FUCKWIT !!

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<ce139hp3b033cm384i8fr15mf0q6ecnc7t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6193&group=aus.legal#6193

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 12:16:33 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Sat, 28 May 2022 02:16 UTC

On Sat, 28 May 2022 11:05:08 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 28 May 2022 09:56:29 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 27 May 2022 00:40:37 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison
>> <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Peter Jerkoff Jason wrote:
>>> ======================

>>> ** Does the term "Flatmates have any meaning to you ?
>>
>> No. I have the honour never to have heard of it.
>>>
>>> " advertised a room to rent for $200 per week on Flatmates "
>>>
>>> So the offer is for your own bedroom and the run of the flat, usually
>>> with no extra expenses.
>>> It it is a good flat in a nice area, not a bad deal.
>>
>> No extra expenses? I assume the landlord pays rates & land tax, but
>> how is that expensive hot water metered? It costs a fortune, so does
>> the shower have some sort of swipe-card meter? And who cleans the
>> dunny?
>>
>> In my impecunious days, I lived alone in a vast hovel above a
>> fast-food joint in a deprived area. It froze in winter and was so hot
>> in summer the wallpaper fell off the walls only to be reattached with
>> a yard broom. There was no insulation whatsoever.
>>>
>> Thereafter I lived in the offices above my factory with no expenses.
>>
>> I'd rather live in a cardboard box than with other people!
>
>I certainly prefer to not live with other people, but wouldn't
>go so far as prefering to live in a cardboard box.

Well, I suppose an automobile would do. I suspect many people here do
just that.

>> "l'enfer, c'est les Autres" ("Hell is other people")! (Sartre)

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<5dc69f01-ec48-4c4c-a194-2da358cbf327n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6194&group=aus.legal#6194

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 19:19:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 28 May 2022 02:19 UTC

Peter Jerkoff Jason wrote:
======================

> >> Just a room? Does the tenant have to share the bathroom?
> >> Seems expensive!
> >
> >** Does the term "Flatmates have any meaning to you ?

> No. I have the honour never to have heard of it.

** Due to having you head stuck permanently down a dunny.

> >" advertised a room to rent for $200 per week on Flatmates "
> >
> >So the offer is for your own bedroom and the run of the flat, usually with no extra expenses.
> >It it is a good flat in a nice area, not a bad deal.
>
> No extra expenses? I assume the landlord pays rates & land tax,

** Flatmates are never landlords, idiot.

Read what I fucking wrote - you trolling imbecile .

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<op.1muxsxq0byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6195&group=aus.legal#6195

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 12:42:23 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 28 May 2022 02:42 UTC

On Sat, 28 May 2022 12:19:58 +1000, Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Peter Jerkoff Jason wrote:
> ======================

>> per

>> >** Does the term "Flatmates have any meaning to you ?
>
>> No. I have the honour never to have heard of it.
>
> ** Due to having you head stuck permanently down a dunny.
>

>> >" advertised a room to rent for $200 per week on Flatmates "
>> >
>> >So the offer is for your own bedroom and the run of the flat, usually
>> with no extra expenses.
>> >It it is a good flat in a nice area, not a bad deal.
>>
>> No extra expenses? I assume the landlord pays rates & land tax,

> Flatmates are never landlords, idiot.

Wrong, as always. Mate of mine's #1 kid was just that and
when he headed off to Japan pre covid, my mate has moved
into the flat to look after it and still had flatmates.

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<93b08f64-7ab9-4133-96ee-65f52479f837n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6196&group=aus.legal#6196

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 20:21:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 28 May 2022 03:21 UTC

Rodbot IDIOT has NO brain.

===========================
> > Peter Jerkoff Jason wrote:
> > ======================

> >> per week.

> >> No. I have the honour never to have heard of it.
> >
> > ** Due to having you head stuck permanently down a dunny.

> >> with no extra expenses.
> >>
> >> No extra expenses? I assume the landlord pays rates & land tax,
> > Flatmates are never landlords, idiot.
> Wrong, as always.

** Yawnnnnnnn...

LLs have tenants or boarders, NOT "flatmates" .
FUCKWIT !!

........... Phil

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<op.1mu0b3wzbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6197&group=aus.legal#6197

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 13:37:05 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 28 May 2022 03:37 UTC

Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Peter Jason wrote

>> $220

>> > ** Due to having you head stuck permanently down a dunny.

>> usually

>>> Flatmates are never landlords, idiot.

>> Wrong, as always.

> LLs have tenants or boarders,

And flatmates, fuckwit.

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<t6s6ed$1jfl$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6198&group=aus.legal#6198

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 13:54:53 +1000
 by: Max - Sat, 28 May 2022 03:54 UTC

On 28/05/2022 12:16 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
> Max the wog SCUMBAG puked:
> --------------------------------------
>>> Peter Jerkoff Jason wrote:
>>> ======================

>>> ** Does the term "Flatmates have any meaning to you ?
>>>
>>> " advertised a room to rent for $200 per week on Flatmates "
>>>
>>> So the offer is for your own bedroom and the run of the flat, usually with no extra expenses.
>>
>> Whether a flatmate has to pay utlities costs will depend on the
>> arrangement with the landlord.
>
> ** Read what I wrote - you illiterate FUCKWIT !!

It is not true that there is "usually no extra expenses".

Usually, a boarder/tenant will have to pay a share of utilities costs.

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<5cb399c0-b047-43ba-83aa-0854aa63d60dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6199&group=aus.legal#6199

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 23:25:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 28 May 2022 06:25 UTC

--------------------------------------
Peter Jerkoff Jason wrote:

> >> Whether a flatmate has to pay utlities costs will depend on the
> >> arrangement with the landlord.
> >
> > ** Read what I wrote - you illiterate FUCKWIT !!
> >
> It is not true that there is "usually no extra expenses".

** Bullshit.

> Usually, a boarder/

** Never.

...... Phil

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<vuf39hhpb1r12egdsrffug0djq214uvsnk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6200&group=aus.legal#6200

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 16:27:19 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Sat, 28 May 2022 06:27 UTC

On Fri, 27 May 2022 19:19:58 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison
<pallison49@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jerkoff Jason wrote:
>======================

>> >** Does the term "Flatmates have any meaning to you ?
>
>> No. I have the honour never to have heard of it.
>
>** Due to having you head stuck permanently down a dunny.
>

>> >" advertised a room to rent for $200 per week on Flatmates "
>> >
>> >So the offer is for your own bedroom and the run of the flat, usually with no extra expenses.
>> >It it is a good flat in a nice area, not a bad deal.
>>
>> No extra expenses? I assume the landlord pays rates & land tax,
>
>** Flatmates are never landlords, idiot.
>
> Read what I fucking wrote - you trolling imbecile .

How Rude! Long ago I associated with a university crowd. One of them
leased an old wooden house and sublet it to all his friends, and he
lived in splendor in the front room thereof. SO this flatmate was
indeed a landlord. The bare wooden-floored rooms contained one
double-bed sized mattress each. So there!

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<859322db-22f9-4b5b-b9f6-a607591f9131n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6201&group=aus.legal#6201

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 23:43:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 28 May 2022 06:43 UTC

Peter Jerkoff Jason wrote:
======================

> >> No. I have the honour never to have heard of it.
> >
> >** Due to having you head stuck permanently down a dunny.

> >> No extra expenses? I assume the landlord pays rates & land tax,
> >
> >** Flatmates are never landlords, idiot.
> >
> > Read what I fucking wrote - you trolling imbecile .

> How Rude!

** Fuck you wog idiot .

> Long ago I associated with a university crowd. One of them
> leased an old wooden house and sublet it to all his friends, and he
> lived in splendor in the front room thereof. SO this flatmate was
> indeed a landlord.

** Irrelevant CRAP.

You still have *no fucking idea* what "flatmate " means.
Or most other English words and phrases.

...... Phil

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<t6shs7$nbe$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6202&group=aus.legal#6202

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 17:10:00 +1000
 by: Max - Sat, 28 May 2022 07:10 UTC

On 28/05/2022 4:25 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
> --------------------------------------
> Peter Jerkoff Jason wrote:

I am not Peter. Can't you follow the thread, you fool?

>>> ** Read what I wrote - you illiterate FUCKWIT !!
>>>
>> It is not true that there is "usually no extra expenses".
>
> ** Bullshit.
>
>> Usually, a boarder/
>
> ** Never.
>
> ..... Phil

Re: sudden rent increase in advertised vacancy [Vic]

<30f9d413-d257-44f7-8311-6038c2dfffd0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6203&group=aus.legal#6203

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 00:36:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 28 May 2022 07:36 UTC

Max wrote:
> Phil Allison wrote:
> > Peter Jerkoff Jason wrote:
> >
> I am not Peter.