From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Thursday 24th August 2023
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 11:07:45 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 10:07 UTC

Mornin' from a mild, dry but overcast day here in South Yorkshire.
We've had lots of blue sky and BYT in a couple of hours following dawn,
but now it's looking quite drab. Temperature out there is 10C (66.2F)
with the barometric pressure steadily falling at 101.4 mB a RH showing
as 72%. Forecast is for much the same until the early evening and then
some sunny periods before the sky clears. Temperature will peak at 20C
(68F) in mid-afternoon and then gradually cool to an overnight low of
11C (51.8F). Have a great day everybody and stay safe.
Sootie waited until I was getting breakfast ready before going out
unfed, around 08:30. She returned around 09:00 and went upstairs to her
bed. She doesn't seem too bothered about food so far today. Tabby came
round just before midnight for a good supper last night, but hasn't
returned yet today.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..