From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Monday 11th September 2023
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 11:13:16 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 10:13 UTC

Mornin' from another dry, warm, sticky, bright and sunny day here in
South Yorkshire. Up to around 09:30 we had a cloudless blue sky with
BYT beaming at us, keeping us warm. Now we have lots of cloud cover
and less of BYT. Temperature out there is 21C (69.8F) with the
barometric pressure after falling overnight now steady at 1009.8 mB and
RH at 73%. Forecast is for it to remain warm, sticky, dry but cloudy
until the early evening, when storms, some with hail precipitating can
be expected (30% chance) is to be expected. Temperature will peak at
around 22C (71.6F) in the early afternoon and then to cool to an
overnight low of 15C (59F). Have a great day but continue striving to
stay safe
Sootie was up, breakfasted and off out around 09:00. Tabby was
already waiting for us on the shed roof when we got up. So she also
breakfasted around the same time and then both went off on their
respective morning ambles. Sootie was back indoors sleeping on her bed
before 10:00 and I expect Tabby will be back for supper late this
evening.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..