It is a poor judge who cannot award a prize.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Darwin hit-and-run arrest

SubjectAuthor
* Darwin hit-and-run arrestOzix
`* Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestRod Speed
 `* Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestMax
  `* Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestRod Speed
   +* Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestPhil Allison
   |`- Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestRod Speed
   `* Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestPetzl
    +* Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestMax
    |+- Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestPetzl
    |`* Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestRod Speed
    | +* Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestPetzl
    | |+* Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestRod Speed
    | ||`* Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestPetzl
    | || `* Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestRod Speed
    | ||  `* Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestPetzl
    | ||   `- Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestRod Speed
    | |`* Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestMax
    | | +- Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestRod Speed
    | | `* Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestPetzl
    | |  `* Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestRod Speed
    | |   `* Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestThomas Jefferson Wedgecroft
    | |    `- Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestRod Speed
    | `* Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestMax
    |  `- Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestRod Speed
    `- Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrestRod Speed

1
Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<629ac490@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6246&group=aus.legal#6246

Newsgroups: aus.legal
From: ozix12...@yahoo.com (Ozix)
Subject: Darwin hit-and-run arrest
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2022 10:33:51 +0800
 by: Ozix - Sat, 4 Jun 2022 02:33 UTC

Jesus H Christ - if a leg was severed, the car must have pretty bad
damage. Then the idiot goes back to move the corpse, but left the body
part there to be discovered.
If they had gotten all the bits and fed them to the crocs, might have
got away with it. Sounds like redneck retards.

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<op.1m7yw7lvbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6247&group=aus.legal#6247

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 13:35:21 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 4 Jun 2022 03:35 UTC

Ozix <ozix12345@yahoo.com> wrote

> Jesus H Christ

That fool got nailed up quite a while ago now.

> - if a leg was severed, the car must have pretty bad damage.

Not necessarily if the wheel ran over that bit.

> Then the idiot goes back to move the corpse,but left the body part
> there to be discovered.

Maybe they couldnt find it in the dark on a dingo
had decided that it would be a great dinner.

> If they had gotten all the bits and fed them to the crocs,might have
> got away with it. Sounds like redneck retards.

Bit hard to find crocs in that area.

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<t7epul$1u9b$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6249&group=aus.legal#6249

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2022 15:18:13 +1000
 by: Max - Sat, 4 Jun 2022 05:18 UTC

On 4/06/2022 1:35 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Ozix <ozix12345@yahoo.com> wrote
>
>> Jesus H Christ
>
> That fool got nailed up quite a while ago now.

But he came back to life.

>> - if a leg was severed, the car must have pretty bad  damage.
>
> Not necessarily if the wheel ran over that bit.
>
>> Then the idiot goes back to move the corpse,but left the body  part
>> there to be discovered.
>
> Maybe they couldnt find it in the dark on a dingo
> had decided that it would be a great dinner.
>
>> If they had gotten all the bits and fed them to the crocs,might have
>> got away with it. Sounds like redneck retards.
>
> Bit hard to find crocs in that area.

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<op.1m8foxlfbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6251&group=aus.legal#6251

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 19:37:35 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 4 Jun 2022 09:37 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Ozix <ozix12345@yahoo.com> wrote

>>> Jesus H Christ

>> That fool got nailed up quite a while ago now.

> But he came back to life.

Nope, not even possible.

>>> - if a leg was severed, the car must have pretty bad damage.

>> Not necessarily if the wheel ran over that bit.

>>> Then the idiot goes back to move the corpse,butleft the body part
>>> there to be discovered.

>> Maybe they couldnt find it in the dark or a dingo
>> had decided that it would be a great dinner.

>>> If they had gotten all the bits and fed them to the crocs,might have
>>> got away with it. Sounds like redneck retards.

>> Bit hard to find crocs in that area.

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<f89eb4e8-f296-414a-82cf-21cec8519e3bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6252&group=aus.legal#6252

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2022 03:04:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 4 Jun 2022 10:04 UTC

Rod Speed wrote:
===============

> > But he came back to life.
>
> Nope, not even possible.

** But John Howard did to - after a " triple by-pass ".

....... Phil

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<op.1m8h20rlbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6253&group=aus.legal#6253

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 20:29:14 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 4 Jun 2022 10:29 UTC

Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>>> But he came back to life.

>> Nope, not even possible.

> But John Howard did

Nope, never got nailed up.

> to - after a " triple by-pass ".

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<klqn9hlocufma32s6sf2mkmtoou0co7v3i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6254&group=aus.legal#6254

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 09:32:13 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sat, 4 Jun 2022 23:32 UTC

On Sat, 04 Jun 2022 19:37:35 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Ozix <ozix12345@yahoo.com> wrote

>>> That fool got nailed up quite a while ago now.
>
>> But he came back to life.
>
>Nope, not even possible.

A lot of people witnessed that Jesus Christ rose

These witnesses to the resurrected Jesus include the Apostle Peter,
James the brother of Jesus, and, most intriguingly, a group of more
than 500 people at the same time.

Might be he did not die to start with

--
Petzl
What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a

If gravity was slightly more powerful
the universe would collapse into a bowl!
If gravity was less powerful the universe would fly apart,
there would be no stars no planets!

Gravity is precisely as strong as it needs to be!
If the ratio of the electromagnetic force to the
strong force wasn't 1% life wouldn't exist!

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<t7gs1g$1ll9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6255&group=aus.legal#6255

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 10:06:09 +1000
 by: Max - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 00:06 UTC

On 5/06/2022 9:32 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Sat, 04 Jun 2022 19:37:35 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> But he came back to life.
>>
>> Nope, not even possible.
>>
> A lot of people witnessed that Jesus Christ rose
>
> These witnesses to the resurrected Jesus include the Apostle Peter,
> James the brother of Jesus, and, most intriguingly, a group of more
> than 500 people at the same time.
>
> Might be he did not die to start with

According to the gospels he did die. And unlikely he didn't die and was
put into the tomb. Surely someone would have noticed he was still alive.

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<lhun9hhcbcjofdi92dv4h7qg38rkp83eug@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6256&group=aus.legal#6256

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 10:44:31 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 00:44 UTC

On Sun, 5 Jun 2022 10:06:09 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>On 5/06/2022 9:32 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sat, 04 Jun 2022 19:37:35 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>> Nope, not even possible.
>>>
>> A lot of people witnessed that Jesus Christ rose
>>
>> These witnesses to the resurrected Jesus include the Apostle Peter,
>> James the brother of Jesus, and, most intriguingly, a group of more
>> than 500 people at the same time.
>>
>> Might be he did not die to start with
>>

>According to the gospels he did die. And unlikely he didn't die and was
>put into the tomb. Surely someone would have noticed he was still alive.

Plenty of people were buried alive till 1960's now we rely on being
"Brain dead" not just heart stopped as it was then.

--
Petzl
WARNING
Drunks Homosexuals Adulters Liars Fornicators Thieves Atheists
Idolaters
HELL AWAITS YOU
REPENT!
[Then the way out New Testament]
Only Jesus Saves

Jesus Christ as the only way to heaven (John 10:28)

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<op.1m9nggsjbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6257&group=aus.legal#6257

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 11:22:54 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 01:22 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> But he came back to life.

>> Nope, not even possible.

> A lot of people witnessed that Jesus Christ rose

Nope, they were all drug crazed and drunk at the time.

Just like the other fools who claimed that they
saw some other spiv and con man levitate etc
and your fools claimed that that fool turned
water into wine etc etc etc.

> These witnesses to the resurrected Jesus include the Apostle Peter,
> James the brother of Jesus, and, most intriguingly, a group of more
> than 500 people at the same time.

All drunk and drug crazed at the time.

> Might be he did not die to start with

So why did the bugger disappear if he had not
died and recovered from being nailed up ?

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<op.1m9nq9f6byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6258&group=aus.legal#6258

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 11:29:23 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 01:29 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Petzl wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>> Nope, not even possible.

>> A lot of people witnessed that Jesus Christ rose

>> These witnesses to the resurrected Jesus include the Apostle Peter,
>> James the brother of Jesus, and, most intriguingly, a group of more
>> than 500 people at the same time.

>> Might be he did not die to start with

> According to the gospels he did die.

But those fools also claimed that he turned water into wine too.

> And unlikely he didn't die and was put into the tomb. Surely someone
> would have noticed he was still alive.

Hard for the ancients to do if the bugger wasn't obviously breathing etc.

And doesn't explain why the bugger vanished after he got
up and walked around again. Maybe the wimp decided that
it wasn't much fun being nailed up for days and decided to
stop pretending that he was the son of some god or other
and just said 'fuck that, time to give up on that shit'

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<ap4o9ht3m8kobls0iumptmhf9i0n0801id@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6259&group=aus.legal#6259

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 12:31:42 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 02:31 UTC

On Sun, 05 Jun 2022 11:29:23 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Petzl wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> A lot of people witnessed that Jesus Christ rose
>
>>> These witnesses to the resurrected Jesus include the Apostle Peter,
>>> James the brother of Jesus, and, most intriguingly, a group of more
>>> than 500 people at the same time.
>
>>> Might be he did not die to start with
>
>> According to the gospels he did die.
>
>But those fools also claimed that he turned water into wine too.
>
>> And unlikely he didn't die and was put into the tomb. Surely someone
>> would have noticed he was still alive.
>
>Hard for the ancients to do if the bugger wasn't obviously breathing etc.
>
>And doesn't explain why the bugger vanished after he got
>up and walked around again. Maybe the wimp decided that
>it wasn't much fun being nailed up for days and decided to
>stop pretending that he was the son of some god or other
>and just said 'fuck that, time to give up on that shit'

Jewish priests were very political so was Jesus.
They had him crucified.
Doubt if he wanted to hang around to have it happen again.
Suspect he appered to of fled with Mary Magdalene to Pattanam, India.
--
Petzl
Jesus “taught with authority” (Matthew 7:29), and the risen Lord gave

Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<op.1m9q4gxsbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6260&group=aus.legal#6260

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 12:42:06 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 02:42 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Petzl wrote

>>> According to the gospels he did die.

>> But those fools also claimed that he turned water into wine too.

>>> And unlikely he didn't die and was put into the tomb. Surely someone
>>> would have noticed he was still alive.

>> Hard for the ancients to do if the bugger wasn't obviously breathing
>> etc.

>> And doesn't explain why the bugger vanished after he got
>> up and walked around again. Maybe the wimp decided that
>> it wasn't much fun being nailed up for days and decided to
>> stop pretending that he was the son of some god or other
>> and just said 'fuck that, time to give up on that shit'

> Jewish priests were very political so was Jesus.
> They had him crucified.

Nope, the romans did.

> Doubt if he wanted to hang around to have it happen again.

Some god that fucker was son of.

> Suspect he appered to of fled with Mary Magdalene to Pattanam, India.

But he didn't manage to con them like he did the stupid palestinians.

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<426o9hh391nvhkm9qpfehdhhotq4rlrak6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6261&group=aus.legal#6261

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 12:46:52 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 02:46 UTC

On Sun, 05 Jun 2022 12:42:06 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>> But those fools also claimed that he turned water into wine too.

>>> Hard for the ancients to do if the bugger wasn't obviously breathing
>>> etc.
>
>>> And doesn't explain why the bugger vanished after he got
>>> up and walked around again. Maybe the wimp decided that
>>> it wasn't much fun being nailed up for days and decided to
>>> stop pretending that he was the son of some god or other
>>> and just said 'fuck that, time to give up on that shit'
>
>> Jewish priests were very political so was Jesus.
>> They had him crucified.
>
>Nope, the romans did.

The opposite in fact, it was the Jews who did this as Jesus was too
popular

>> Doubt if he wanted to hang around to have it happen again.
>
>Some god that fucker was son of.

Might be a correct assumption.
Maybe GOD did not forsake him.

>> Suspect he appered to of fled with Mary Magdalene to Pattanam, India.
>
>But he didn't manage to con them like he did the stupid palestinians.

He would of had a influence
--
Petzl
Jesus “taught with authority” (Matthew 7:29), and the risen Lord gave
his Apostles a share in his authority when he commissioned them to
make disciples from all the nations by teaching what he had commanded
them (Matthew 28:18–20).

Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<t7h7ra$o6f$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6262&group=aus.legal#6262

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 13:27:39 +1000
 by: Max - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 03:27 UTC

On 5/06/2022 12:31 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Jun 2022 11:29:23 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Petzl wrote

>>> According to the gospels he did die.
>>
>> But those fools also claimed that he turned water into wine too.
>>
>>> And unlikely he didn't die and was put into the tomb. Surely someone
>>> would have noticed he was still alive.
>>
>> Hard for the ancients to do if the bugger wasn't obviously breathing etc.
>>
>> And doesn't explain why the bugger vanished after he got
>> up and walked around again. Maybe the wimp decided that
>> it wasn't much fun being nailed up for days and decided to
>> stop pretending that he was the son of some god or other
>> and just said 'fuck that, time to give up on that shit'
>>
> Jewish priests were very political so was Jesus.
> They had him crucified.
> Doubt if he wanted to hang around to have it happen again.
> Suspect he appered to of fled with Mary Magdalene to Pattanam, India.

He ascended to heaven, you ignoramus.

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<t7h7su$o6f$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6263&group=aus.legal#6263

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 13:28:30 +1000
 by: Max - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 03:28 UTC

On 5/06/2022 11:29 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Petzl wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> A lot of people witnessed that Jesus Christ rose
>
>>>  These witnesses to the resurrected Jesus include the Apostle Peter,
>>> James the brother of Jesus, and, most intriguingly, a group of more
>>> than 500 people at the same time.
>
>>>  Might be he did not die to start with
>
>> According to the gospels he did die.
>
> But those fools also claimed that he turned water into wine too.

He did.

>> And unlikely he didn't die and was  put into the tomb. Surely someone
>> would have noticed he was still alive.
>
> Hard for the ancients to do if the bugger wasn't obviously breathing etc.
>
> And doesn't explain why the bugger vanished after he got
> up and walked around again.

He ascended to heaven.

Maybe the wimp decided that
> it wasn't much fun being nailed  up for days and decided to
> stop pretending that he was the son of some god or other
> and just said 'fuck that, time to give up on that shit'

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<op.1m9t7jlcbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6264&group=aus.legal#6264

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 13:48:45 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 03:48 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Jewish priests were very political so was Jesus.
>>> They had him crucified.

>> Nope, the romans did.

> The opposite in fact,

Nope.

> it was the Jews who did this as Jesus was too popular

They didn't get to tell the romans what to do.

>>> Doubt if he wanted to hang around to have it happen again.

>> Some god that fucker was son of.

> Might be a correct assumption.

The same arsehole god that just yawned when 6M of its alleged chosen
people were rounded up, gassed and cremated or shot into pits.

> Maybe GOD did not forsake him.

How odd that that arsehole let him get nailed up.

>>> Suspect he appered to of fled with Mary Magdalene to Pattanam, India.

>> But he didn't manage to con them like he did the stupid palestinians.

> He would of had a influence

Bullshit. Those buggers kept on frog marching surplus mother
in laws off to the funeral pyre whether they wanted to go or not.

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<op.1m9t9sq7byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6265&group=aus.legal#6265

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 13:50:06 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 03:50 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Petzl wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>> But those fools also claimed that he turned water into wine too.

>>> Hard for the ancients to do if the bugger wasn't obviously breathing
>>> etc.
>>>
>>> And doesn't explain why the bugger vanished after he got
>>> up and walked around again. Maybe the wimp decided that
>>> it wasn't much fun being nailed up for days and decided to
>>> stop pretending that he was the son of some god or other
>>> and just said 'fuck that, time to give up on that shit'
>>>
>> Jewish priests were very political so was Jesus.
>> They had him crucified.
>> Doubt if he wanted to hang around to have it happen again.
>> Suspect he appered to of fled with Mary Magdalene to Pattanam, India.
>
> He ascended to heaven, you ignoramus.

Not possible if he wasn't dead. stupid.

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<op.1m9ufpkibyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6266&group=aus.legal#6266

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 13:53:39 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 03:53 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Petzl wrote

>>> According to the gospels he did die.

>> But those fools also claimed that he turned water into wine too.

> He did.

Just because some drunken drug crazed fool claims he did...

If he could do that, and walk on water, why didnt he make the roman
soldiers curl up and die and just walk away from the crucifix ?

>>> And unlikely he didn't die and was put into the tomb. Surely someone
>>> would have noticed he was still alive.

>> Hard for the ancients to do if the bugger wasn't obviously breathing
>> etc.

>> And doesn't explain why the bugger vanished after he got
>> up and walked around again.

> He ascended to heaven.

Not even possible if you have returned from the dead, stupid.

>> Maybe the wimp decided that
>> it wasn't much fun being nailed up for days and decided to
>> stop pretending that he was the son of some god or other
>> and just said 'fuck that, time to give up on that shit'

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<5cbo9h5g0kta32ghk56e82ci7b29pjvh0l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6267&group=aus.legal#6267

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 14:15:24 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 04:15 UTC

On Sun, 5 Jun 2022 13:27:39 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>On 5/06/2022 12:31 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 05 Jun 2022 11:29:23 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>> But those fools also claimed that he turned water into wine too.

>>> Hard for the ancients to do if the bugger wasn't obviously breathing etc.
>>>
>>> And doesn't explain why the bugger vanished after he got
>>> up and walked around again. Maybe the wimp decided that
>>> it wasn't much fun being nailed up for days and decided to
>>> stop pretending that he was the son of some god or other
>>> and just said 'fuck that, time to give up on that shit'
>>>
>> Jewish priests were very political so was Jesus.
>> They had him crucified.
>> Doubt if he wanted to hang around to have it happen again.
>> Suspect he appered to of fled with Mary Magdalene to Pattanam, India.
>
>He ascended to heaven, you ignoramus.

Maybe correct that's what the 500+ wineses stated and saw it happen.
--
Petzl
Jesus “taught with authority” (Matthew 7:29), and the risen Lord gave
his Apostles a share in his authority when he commissioned them to
make disciples from all the nations by teaching what he had commanded
them (Matthew 28:18–20).

Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<op.1m9vwjq1byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6268&group=aus.legal#6268

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 14:25:21 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 04:25 UTC

On Sun, 05 Jun 2022 14:15:24 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Jun 2022 13:27:39 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:
>
>> On 5/06/2022 12:31 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> Jewish priests were very political so was Jesus.
>>> They had him crucified.
>>> Doubt if he wanted to hang around to have it happen again.
>>> Suspect he appered to of fled with Mary Magdalene to Pattanam, India.
>>
>> He ascended to heaven, you ignoramus.
>>
> Maybe correct that's what the 500+ wineses stated and saw it happen.

Just because some drunken drug crazed fools claim they saw something...

Those fuckers had no way of knowing where he ended up.

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<tgbo9hdtd4s9fb2ob7fqca0jvgb13na8si@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6269&group=aus.legal#6269

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 14:25:10 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 04:25 UTC

On Sun, 05 Jun 2022 13:48:45 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Nope, the romans did.
>
>> The opposite in fact,
>
>Nope.

Tiberius wrote to Plate he prefer peace to the life of Jesus.
But did not want Jesus dead the Jewish Priests wanted Jesus dead and
stirred up their flock of Jew's to demand this.

>> it was the Jews who did this as Jesus was too popular
>
>They didn't get to tell the romans what to do.

The Romans did not want a Jew uprising.

>>> Some god that fucker was son of.
>
>> Might be a correct assumption.
>
>The same arsehole god that just yawned when 6M of its alleged chosen
>people were rounded up, gassed and cremated or shot into pits.

What would you do to people that supported the Bolsheviks?

>> Maybe GOD did not forsake him.
>
>How odd that that arsehole let him get nailed up.

It is claimed Jesus accepted his fate to save mankind

>>> But he didn't manage to con them like he did the stupid palestinians.
>
>> He would of had a influence
>
>Bullshit. Those buggers kept on frog marching surplus mother
>in laws off to the funeral pyre whether they wanted to go or not.

That where India's first Christian Church started
--
Petzl
Jesus “taught with authority” (Matthew 7:29), and the risen Lord gave
his Apostles a share in his authority when he commissioned them to
make disciples from all the nations by teaching what he had commanded
them (Matthew 28:18–20).

Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<op.1m9xjkrdbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6270&group=aus.legal#6270

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 15:00:46 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 05:00 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> The opposite in fact,
>>
>> Nope.

> Tiberius wrote to Plate he prefer peace to the life of Jesus.
> But did not want Jesus dead the Jewish Priests wanted Jesusdead and
> stirred up their flock of Jew's to demand this.

No jews ever got to demand anything of the romans.

They didn't even get to demand that the romans didn't demolish their
temple.

>>> it was the Jews who did this as Jesus was too popular

>> They didn't get to tell the romans what to do.

> The Romans did not want a Jew uprising.

Must be why they demolished their temple.

And jews wouldnt have uprisen if that fool had not been nailed up anyway.

>>> Might be a correct assumption.
>>
>> The same arsehole god that just yawned when 6M of its alleged chosen
>> people were rounded up, gassed and cremated or shot into pits.

> What would you do to people that supported the Bolsheviks?

Fuck all of those who got rounded up,
gassed and cremated or shot into pits did.

>>> Maybe GOD did not forsake him.

>> How odd that that arsehole let him get nailed up.

> It is claimed Jesus accepted his fate to save mankind

So why would that arsehole of a dad would have
exterminated the world if he had not been nailed up ?

Its just another mindless bullshit mind fuck that only a fool would buy.

>>> He would of had a influence

>> Bullshit. Those buggers kept on frog marching surplus mother
>> in laws off to the funeral pyre whether they wanted to go or not.

> That where India's first Christian Church started

Only because some stupid god botherer showed up there millennia later.

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<t7jp42$mj9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6272&group=aus.legal#6272

From: inva...@scooter.net (Thomas Jefferson Wedgecroft)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 10:34:42 +0800
 by: Thomas Jefferson Wed - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 02:34 UTC

Rod Speed wrote:

> Just because some drunken drug crazed fools claim they saw something...
>
> Those fuckers had no way of knowing where he ended up.

Like some schizophrenic shepherd in the Balkans claims they saw the
Virgin Mary in a vision ... and town becomes a tourist trap.

Re: Darwin hit-and-run arrest

<op.1nbl0kofbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6273&group=aus.legal#6273

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 12:46:58 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 02:46 UTC

Thomas Jefferson Wedgecroft <invalid@scooter.net> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote:

>> Just because some drunken drug crazed fools claim they saw something...

>> Those fuckers had no way of knowing where he ended up.

> Like some schizophrenic shepherd in the Balkans claims they sawthe
> Virgin Mary in a vision ... and town becomes a tourist trap.

Forget what the other schizophrenic, Joan of Arc, claimed
she saw but the same thing happened with her.