Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it is too dark to read.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: using common property power point

SubjectAuthor
* using common property power pointMax
+* Re: using common property power pointRod Speed
|`* Re: using common property power pointMax
| `- Re: using common property power pointRod Speed
+* Re: using common property power pointSylvia Else
|+* Re: using common property power pointRod Speed
||`* Re: using common property power pointSylvia Else
|| +- Re: using common property power pointMax
|| +- Re: using common property power pointPhil Allison
|| `* Re: using common property power pointRod Speed
||  `* Re: using common property power pointMax
||   +- Re: using common property power pointRod Speed
||   `- Re: using common property power pointPhil Allison
|`* Re: using common property power pointPhil Allison
| `* Re: using common property power pointSylvia Else
|  `* Re: using common property power pointPhil Allison
|   `* Re: using common property power pointSylvia Else
|    +* Re: using common property power pointRod Speed
|    |`* Re: using common property power pointSylvia Else
|    | `- Re: using common property power pointRod Speed
|    `- Re: using common property power pointPhil Allison
`* Re: using common property power pointPhil Allison
 +* Re: using common property power pointMax
 |`- Re: using common property power pointPhil Allison
 `* Re: using common property power pointSylvia Else
  +- Re: using common property power pointPhil Allison
  `* Re: using common property power pointRod Speed
   `* Re: using common property power pointMax
    `- Re: using common property power pointRod Speed

Pages:12
Re: using common property power point

<f9fbe522-dee9-42b8-a849-14630202859cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6244&group=aus.legal#6244

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 17:15:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: using common property power point
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Fri, 3 Jun 2022 00:15 UTC

Stupider than Anyone Else Troll
==========================

> > https://imgur.com/a/w3bHkn6
> >
> >> What action can the body corporate take against the unit occupier to
> >> stop this happening?
> >>

> > ** 1. Remove plug from wall outlet, snip plug off lead.
> > 2. Repeat above, if needed.
> >

> This is not the first time you've suggested committing criminal damage.

** I never have and not done so this time either.

Fuck off you pig ignorant troll.

...... Phil

Re: using common property power point

<op.1m6j40scbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6245&group=aus.legal#6245

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 19:18:26 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 3 Jun 2022 09:18 UTC

Given that Max, the known liar, has never said anything
about the outcome, it is clear just another of his lies/trolls

Re: using common property power point

<t7epra$1u9b$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6248&group=aus.legal#6248

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2022 15:16:25 +1000
 by: Max - Sat, 4 Jun 2022 05:16 UTC

On 3/06/2022 7:18 pm, Rod Speed wrote:

> Given that Max, the known liar, has never said anything
> about the outcome, it is clear just another of his lies/trolls

There was no outcome. I have not gone to that corridor in the building
since I took the photo, so I don't know whether it is still occurring.

I have not made any complaint because I am too scared it could come back
to bite me. I want to keep a low profile here.

Re: using common property power point

<op.1m8fl1vdbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6250&group=aus.legal#6250

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 19:35:51 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 4 Jun 2022 09:35 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> Given that Max, the known liar, has never said anything
>> about the outcome, it is clear just another of his lies/trolls

> There was no outcome. I have not gone to that corridor in the building
> since I took the photo, so I don't know whether it is still occurring.

No one is actually stupid enough to buy that lie.

> I have not made any complaint because I am too scared itcould come back
> to bite me. I want to keep a low profile here.

No one is actually stupid enough to buy that lie either.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: using common property power point