From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,aus.politics
Subject: Re: decline 2021 09
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 12:17:26 -0500
 by: Byker - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 17:17 UTC

"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sh04vi$74o$1@os.motzarella.org...

> <https://tinyurl.com/ykxrvdqt> townsvillebulletin.com.au
>
> Sky News .. says through its withdrawal from Afghanistan the US has
> "proved itself completely incompetent .. America .. has proved itself
> completely incompetent and completely uncaring .. $83 billion worth of
> military equipment, just sitting there for the Taliban to pick up and use.
> "I mean, a small child would know that that is a bad idea." ..

Just the type of bullshit that hate-America Ozzies like to read...

Re: decline 2021 09

<pegajg9ecg7megcuo3am8etflu1ih2uomq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6205&group=aus.politics#6205

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,aus.politics
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 08:24:54 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 22:24 UTC

On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 12:17:26 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sh04vi$74o$1@os.motzarella.org...
>>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/ykxrvdqt> townsvillebulletin.com.au
>>
>> Sky News .. says through its withdrawal from Afghanistan the US has
>> "proved itself completely incompetent .. America .. has proved itself
>> completely incompetent and completely uncaring .. $83 billion worth of
>> military equipment, just sitting there for the Taliban to pick up and use.
>> "I mean, a small child would know that that is a bad idea." ..
>
>Just the type of bullshit that hate-America Ozzies like to read...

Our mainstream media just feeds their heads with leftie swill.
Very pro Biden hate Trump and Rupert Murdoch
<https://www.abc.net.au/4corners/fox-and-the-big-lie:-how-the-network-promoted/13510238>
https://is.gd/6efMY5
Fox and the Big Lie - Part One
****************
Don't mention the fake/fraud election paid to Joe Biden by China.
<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/not-think-guilty-treason-rudi-giuliani-joe-biden/>
https://is.gd/Q2jmgr
Of course he is. Joe Biden is guilty of treason.
Rudy Giuliani was on with Steve Bannon at the War Room and he made
another case for why Joe Biden is guilty of treason. Rudy shared:
A act of Treason by Joe Biden's Democrats
--
Petzl
Trump was never running against Biden.

The left loathes Trump so much it totally blinds them
to anything he says, even when what he says
could potentially save thousands of lives.

Amazing where in America a lifetime of lying, thieving,
fraud and cheating will take you in politics?
https://youtu.be/D1j0FS0Z6ho
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages
he don't speak thrown out of navy for doing coke,
turned in a rental car with crack pipes in it,
hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant
to avoid child support.
And now he's a high paid artist with no discernible talent.

Five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?
Corruption by proxy,a new corruption that is difficult to detect

Joe Biden had a little boy
his nose was white with snow
And everywhere Joe Biden went
his son was sure to go
He followed to Ukraine one day
and scored a lot of dough
This made Joe Biden worry so
he did a quid pro quo : Anon

Somewhere out there is a 2-year-old girl whose mother is a stripper,
her father is a crackhead and her grandpa is President of the United States
.. --Fact check THAT.

Re: decline 2021 09

<sh50kr$v21$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6253&group=aus.politics#6253

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,aus.politics
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 22:13:12 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 12:13 UTC

Petzl wrote on 6/9/21 8:24 am:
> On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 12:17:26 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
>
>> "Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sh04vi$74o$1@os.motzarella.org...
>>>
>>> <https://tinyurl.com/ykxrvdqt> townsvillebulletin.com.au
>>>
>>> Sky News .. says through its withdrawal from Afghanistan the US has
>>> "proved itself completely incompetent .. America .. has proved itself
>>> completely incompetent and completely uncaring .. $83 billion worth of
>>> military equipment, just sitting there for the Taliban to pick up and use.
>>> "I mean, a small child would know that that is a bad idea." ..
>>
>> Just the type of bullshit that hate-America Ozzies like to read...
>>
> Our mainstream media just feeds their heads with leftie swill.
> Very pro Biden hate Trump and Rupert Murdoch
> <https://www.abc.net.au/4corners/fox-and-the-big-lie:-how-the-network-promoted/13510238>
> https://is.gd/6efMY5
> Fox and the Big Lie - Part One
> Don't mention the fake/fraud election paid to Joe Biden by China.

Ah!! So Russia helped Trump take the Presidency and now China has helped
Biden take the Presidency.

So does that make the score 1 - 1??
--
Daniel

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: decline 2021 09