From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Subject: OT: Petz was right from the beginning: Trump is absolutely brilliant.
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 22:58:06 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 22:58 UTC

Petz was right from the beginning: Trump is an absolutely brilliant ...
master grifter!
He has perfected the high art of 'legal' money laundering.

*Trump To LOSE His Hotels?!*
/ The Damage Report /
/#TheDamageReport #JohnIadarola #TheYoungTurks/
< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY0GF9PC6es >
{ Video length: 6min 40 sewc }

"Trump Tower is reportedly struggling to lease out its prime office space
during the disruption of the pandemic, but it does have one reliable
tenant: the ex-president’s own political operation. According to The
Washington Post, the Make America Great Again PAC has been paying the
Trump Organization $37,541.67 each month to rent some rarely used office
space on the 15th floor of the NYC building. The Post reports the super
PAC was previously paying $3,000 a month to rent a kiosk in the tower’s
lobby, even when the lobby was closed."
"Donald Trump's hotels aren't doing well and he's desperate to keep them.
Trump Tower is reportedly struggling to lease out its prime office space
during the disruption of the pandemic, but it does have one reliable
tenant: the ex-president’s own political operation. According to The
Washington Post, the Make America Great Again PAC has been paying the
Trump Organization $37,541.67 each month to rent some rarely used office
space on the 15th floor of the NYC building. The Post reports the super
PAC was previously paying $3,000 a month to rent a kiosk in the tower’s
lobby, even when the lobby was closed."

~~~~

Our lovely LNP politicians have a very long and steep learning curve to
master in order to catch up with that kind of grifting excellence.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Re: OT: Petz was right from the beginning: Trump is absolutely brilliant.

<sh7g5m$9ie$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6344&group=aus.politics#6344

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: Petz was right from the beginning: Trump is absolutely
brilliant.
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 20:50:27 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 10:50 UTC

*Ördög* wrote on 7/9/21 8:58 am:
> Petz was right from the beginning: Trump is an absolutely brilliant ...
> master grifter!
> He has perfected the high art of 'legal' money laundering.
>
> *Trump To LOSE His Hotels?!*
> / The Damage Report /
> /#TheDamageReport #JohnIadarola #TheYoungTurks/
> < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY0GF9PC6es >
> { Video length: 6min 40 sewc }
>
> "Trump Tower is reportedly struggling to lease out its prime office space
> during the disruption of the pandemic, but it does have one reliable
> tenant: the ex-president’s own political operation. According to The
> Washington Post, the Make America Great Again PAC has been paying the
> Trump Organization $37,541.67 each month to rent some rarely used office
> space on the 15th floor of the NYC building. The Post reports the super
> PAC was previously paying $3,000 a month to rent a kiosk in the tower’s
> lobby, even when the lobby was closed."
> "Donald Trump's hotels aren't doing well and he's desperate to keep them.
> Trump Tower is reportedly struggling to lease out its prime office space
> during the disruption of the pandemic, but it does have one reliable
> tenant: the ex-president’s own political operation. According to The
> Washington Post, the Make America Great Again PAC has been paying the
> Trump Organization $37,541.67 each month to rent some rarely used office
> space on the 15th floor of the NYC building. The Post reports the super
> PAC was previously paying $3,000 a month to rent a kiosk in the tower’s
> lobby, even when the lobby was closed."
>
> ~~~~
>
> Our lovely LNP politicians have a very long and steep learning curve to
> master in order to catch up with that kind of grifting excellence.

On the 15th Floor!! Are there others on the lower 14 floors paying even
better/bigger rentals??
--
Daniel

aus+uk / aus.politics / OT: Petz was right from the beginning: Trump is absolutely brilliant.