Micro Credo: Never trust a computer bigger than you can lift.

aus+uk / aus.legal / drug lab found

SubjectAuthor
* drug lab foundMax
+- Re: drug lab foundRod Speed
+- Re: drug lab foundPeter Jason
+* Re: drug lab foundNoodle
|`* Re: drug lab foundRod Speed
| `* Re: drug lab foundMax
|  `* Re: drug lab foundRod Speed
|   `* Re: drug lab foundPeter Jason
|    +* Re: drug lab foundMax
|    |+- Re: drug lab foundRod Speed
|    |`* Re: drug lab foundPeter Jason
|    | `* Re: drug lab foundMax
|    |  `- Re: drug lab foundRod Speed
|    `- Re: drug lab foundRod Speed
`* Re: drug lab foundSylvia Else
 `* Re: drug lab foundPhil Allison
  `* Re: drug lab foundSylvia Else
   `* Re: drug lab foundPhil Allison
    +* Re: drug lab foundRod Speed
    |+* Re: drug lab foundMax
    ||+* Re: drug lab foundPhil Allison
    |||`* Re: drug lab foundRod Speed
    ||| `* Re: drug lab foundPhil Allison
    |||  `* Re: drug lab foundRod Speed
    |||   `* Re: drug lab foundPhil Allison
    |||    +- Re: drug lab foundRod Speed
    |||    `- Re: drug lab foundMax
    ||`- Re: drug lab foundRod Speed
    |`* Re: drug lab foundPhil Allison
    | `- Re: drug lab foundRod Speed
    `- Re: drug lab foundMax

Pages:12
drug lab found

<t7sq03$2t7$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6314&group=aus.legal#6314

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: drug lab found
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 22:44:49 +1000
 by: Max - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 12:44 UTC

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/boy-11-missing-from-hills-district-after-getting-off-school-bus/news-story/e66dc0cb98e162f2f8ab7211ae4b7aee

The father of an 11-year-old boy found alive after going missing in
Sydney's Hills District has been arrested after police discovered a drug
lab in his home.

Police went to give the boy’s 28-year-old father the good news after a
member of the public spotted him walking along the road just before
9:30am on Thursday.

But when officers arrived at his house, they allegedly found a locked
room in his house, which contained a suspected drug lab.

-----------

Was it legal for the police to go into the locked room in the father's
house?

The would not have had a warrant to search the house, because they were
just delivering the good news of finding the man's son.

Re: drug lab found

<op.1nicx0efbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6315&group=aus.legal#6315

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: drug lab found
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 04:14:14 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 18:14 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

> https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/boy-11-missing-from-hills-district-after-getting-off-school-bus/news-story/e66dc0cb98e162f2f8ab7211ae4b7aee

> The father of an 11-year-old boy found alive after going missing in
> Sydney's Hills District has been arrested after police discovered a drug
> lab in his home.

> Police went to give the boy’s 28-year-old father the good news after a
> member of the public spotted him walking along the road just before
> 9:30am on Thursday.

> But when officers arrived at his house, they allegedly found a locked
> room in his house, which contained a suspected drug lab.

> -----------

> Was it legal for the police to go into the locked room in the father's
> house?

Yep.

> The would not have had a warrant to search the house, because they were
> just delivering the good news of finding the man's son.

They don't need a warrant with crime in progress.

Re: drug lab found

<8ro4ah911r93s994mj58orle7926u1v23h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6317&group=aus.legal#6317

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 07:18:13 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 21:18 UTC

On Thu, 9 Jun 2022 22:44:49 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/boy-11-missing-from-hills-district-after-getting-off-school-bus/news-story/e66dc0cb98e162f2f8ab7211ae4b7aee
>
>The father of an 11-year-old boy found alive after going missing in
>Sydney's Hills District has been arrested after police discovered a drug
>lab in his home.
>
>Police went to give the boy’s 28-year-old father the good news after a
>member of the public spotted him walking along the road just before
>9:30am on Thursday.
>
>But when officers arrived at his house, they allegedly found a locked
>room in his house, which contained a suspected drug lab.
>
>-----------
>
>Was it legal for the police to go into the locked room in the father's
>house?

They may have sniffed tell tale fumes.

>The would not have had a warrant to search the house, because they were
>just delivering the good news of finding the man's son.

Re: drug lab found

<9a51910b-250f-4dc0-beb5-ad81d2b955cdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6318&group=aus.legal#6318

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 18:08:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: oznoo...@gmail.com (Noodle)
 by: Noodle - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 01:08 UTC

A good reason why you should never ask for NSW Police help.

Sure, they'll help your son in bushland, but then the NSW Police will make you suffer afterwards.

They are not your friend; they are not allowed to turn blind-eyes to things like friends will, such as unrelated drugs in your loungeroom.

Re: drug lab found

<op.1nixyofnbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6319&group=aus.legal#6319

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 11:48:14 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 01:48 UTC

Noodle <oznoodle@gmail.com> wrote

> A good reason why you should never ask for NSW Police help.

Only if you are a criminal.

> Sure, they'll help your son in bushland, but thenthe NSW Police will
> make you suffer afterwards.

Only if you are a criminal.

> They are not your friend; they are not allowed to turn blind-eyes to
> things like friends will, such as unrelated drugs in your loungeroom.

Never happened to me because I'm not actually stupid enough to be a druggy.

Re: drug lab found

<t7uf0t$1rld$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6321&group=aus.legal#6321

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 13:49:50 +1000
 by: Max - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 03:49 UTC

On 10/06/2022 11:48 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Noodle <oznoodle@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> A good reason why you should never ask for NSW Police help.
>
> Only if you are a criminal.
>
>> Sure, they'll help your son in bushland, but thenthe NSW Police will
>> make you suffer afterwards.
>
> Only if you are a criminal.
>
>> They are not your friend; they are not allowed to turn blind-eyes to
>> things like friends will, such as unrelated drugs in your loungeroom.
>
> Never happened to me because I'm not actually stupid enough to be a druggy.

Some drugs are now legal in the US, so they can't be that bad.

Re: drug lab found

<op.1ni8wix9byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6323&group=aus.legal#6323

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 15:44:32 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 05:44 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Noodle <oznoodle@gmail.com> wrote

>>> A good reason why you should never ask for NSW Police help.

>> Only if you are a criminal.

>>> Sure, they'll help your son in bushland, but thenthe NSW Police will
>>> make you suffer afterwards.

>> Only if you are a criminal.

>>> They are not your friend; they are not allowed to turn blind-eyes to
>>> things like friends will, such as unrelated drugs in your loungeroom.

>> Never happened to me because I'm not actually stupid enough to be a
>> druggy.

> Some drugs are now legal in the US, so they can't be that bad.

The only one that is now legal is cannabis and I have never been stupid
enough
to use that because it gives you lung cancer just like smoking anything
does.

Re: drug lab found

<nhs7ahlrf8t9tvqn2nod794q49cgjkr2ng@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6324&group=aus.legal#6324

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 11:43:03 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 01:43 UTC

On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 15:44:32 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Noodle <oznoodle@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Only if you are a criminal.

>>> Only if you are a criminal.

>>> Never happened to me because I'm not actually stupid enough to be a
>>> druggy.
>
>> Some drugs are now legal in the US, so they can't be that bad.
>
>The only one that is now legal is cannabis and I have never been stupid
>enough
>to use that because it gives you lung cancer just like smoking anything
>does.

Too true. But for the ultimate in risks try booze. Especially
whiskey. A friend of mine turned yellow because his liver failed and
he died in spite of all medical intervention. My brother in law has
dead kidneys and needs dialysis three times weekly. True horror
stories.

Re: drug lab found

<t80upt$vm$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6325&group=aus.legal#6325

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 12:31:25 +1000
 by: Max - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 02:31 UTC

On 11/06/2022 11:43 am, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 15:44:32 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Some drugs are now legal in the US, so they can't be that bad.
>>
>> The only one that is now legal is cannabis and I have never been stupid
>> enough
>> to use that because it gives you lung cancer just like smoking anything
>> does.
>
> Too true. But for the ultimate in risks try booze. Especially
> whiskey. A friend of mine turned yellow because his liver failed and
> he died in spite of all medical intervention. My brother in law has
> dead kidneys and needs dialysis three times weekly. True horror
> stories.

How much did each of those people drink for that to happen?

Re: drug lab found

<op.1nkvpitmbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6326&group=aus.legal#6326

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 12:54:44 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 02:54 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Some drugs are now legal in the US, so they can't be that bad.

>> The only one that is now legal is cannabis and I have never beenstupid
>> enough to use that because it gives you lung cancer justlike smoking
>> anything does.

> Too true. But for the ultimate in risks try booze. Especially
> whiskey.

Only if you abuse it.

> A friend of mine turned yellow because his liver failed

Hasn't happened to me in much longer than with him.

> and he died in spite of all medical intervention. My brother in law
> has dead kidneys and needsdialysis three times weekly.

Hasn't happened to me in much longer than him.

> True horror stories.

But trivially avoidable. I only drink one long neck a day,
half before dinner and the other half with dinner.

Re: drug lab found

<op.1nkvsgw2byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6327&group=aus.legal#6327

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 12:56:30 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 02:56 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Peter Jason wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>> The only one that is now legal is cannabis and I have never been stupid
>>> enough
>>> to use that because it gives you lung cancer just like smoking anything
>>> does.

>> Too true. But for the ultimate in risks try booze. Especially
>> whiskey. A friend of mine turned yellow because his liver failed and
>> he died in spite of all medical intervention. My brother in law has
>> dead kidneys and needs dialysis three times weekly. True horror
>> stories.
>
> How much did each of those people drink for that to happen?

A hell of a lot. Clearly even that drunk Liz's mum didn't get that result.

Re: drug lab found

<jgifn0FasurU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6328&group=aus.legal#6328

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 13:15:42 +1000
 by: Sylvia Else - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 03:15 UTC

On 09-June-22 10:44 pm, Max wrote:
> https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/boy-11-missing-from-hills-district-after-getting-off-school-bus/news-story/e66dc0cb98e162f2f8ab7211ae4b7aee
>

> The father of an 11-year-old boy found alive after going missing in
> Sydney's Hills District has been arrested after police discovered a drug
> lab in his home.
>
> Police went to give the boy’s 28-year-old father the good news after a
> member of the public spotted him walking along the road just before
> 9:30am on Thursday.
>
> But when officers arrived at his house, they allegedly found a locked
> room in his house, which contained a suspected drug lab.
>
> -----------
>
> Was it legal for the police to go into the locked room in the father's
> house?
>
> The would not have had a warrant to search the house, because they were
> just delivering the good news of finding the man's son.

It does seem a bit odd, but there may be relevant facts that have not
been revealed.

If the discovery was the result of an unlawful search, the guy's lawyer
will try to get the evidence excluded. However, unlike the USA, the
courts here have much more discretion as to whether to allow the
admission of evidence that was unlawfully obtained.

Sylvia.

Re: drug lab found

<646ce281-29ef-4694-bf21-02c9f0725d7fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6329&group=aus.legal#6329

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 20:28:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 03:28 UTC

Sylvia Else wrote:
=================
> > The would not have had a warrant to search the house, because they were
> > just delivering the good news of finding the man's son.

** Completely wrong.

> It does seem a bit odd, but there may be relevant facts that have not
> been revealed.

** Heaps of them.

> If the discovery was the result of an unlawful search,

** Yawnnnnn.....

> However, unlike the USA, the
> courts here have much more discretion as to whether to allow the
> admission of evidence that was unlawfully obtained.

** Odds on the kid told the cops what was going on in the house.
So there was no "search" .

....... Phil

Re: drug lab found

<jgij4iFbda6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6330&group=aus.legal#6330

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 14:14:09 +1000
 by: Sylvia Else - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 04:14 UTC

On 11-June-22 1:28 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
> Sylvia Else wrote:
> =================
>>> The would not have had a warrant to search the house, because they were
>>> just delivering the good news of finding the man's son.
>
> ** Completely wrong.
>
>> It does seem a bit odd, but there may be relevant facts that have not
>> been revealed.
>>

> ** Heaps of them.
>
>> If the discovery was the result of an unlawful search,
>
> ** Yawnnnnn.....
>
>> However, unlike the USA, the
>> courts here have much more discretion as to whether to allow the
>> admission of evidence that was unlawfully obtained.
>>

> ** Odds on the kid told the cops what was going on in the house.
> So there was no "search" .
>

> ...... Phil

If the child had spoken to the cops about it, the latter would need to
seek a search warrant before going in and looking to see what's behind a
locked door.

Sylvia.

Re: drug lab found

<vq78ahd339c0hrrcs77klm6b6888s68jgn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6331&group=aus.legal#6331

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 14:53:59 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 04:53 UTC

On Sat, 11 Jun 2022 12:31:25 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>On 11/06/2022 11:43 am, Peter Jason wrote:
>> On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 15:44:32 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>> The only one that is now legal is cannabis and I have never been stupid
>>> enough
>>> to use that because it gives you lung cancer just like smoking anything
>>> does.
>>
>> Too true. But for the ultimate in risks try booze. Especially
>> whiskey. A friend of mine turned yellow because his liver failed and
>> he died in spite of all medical intervention. My brother in law has
>> dead kidneys and needs dialysis three times weekly. True horror
>> stories.
>
>How much did each of those people drink for that to happen?
About a bottle of whiskey /day. They could down a bottle of wine as
though it were a small can of beer. And this went on for many years.

It beggars all belief how they avoided a simple LFT blood test which
would have given fair warning!

Re: drug lab found

<4b20eb34-66ae-42b3-b44f-b387665402c1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6332&group=aus.legal#6332

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 22:06:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 05:06 UTC

No one is STUPIDER than Sylvia Else.

=========================

> > ** Completely wrong.
> >
> >> It does seem a bit odd, but there may be relevant facts that have not
> >> been revealed.
> >>

> > ** Heaps of them.
> >
> >> If the discovery was the result of an unlawful search,
> >
> > ** Yawnnnnn.....
> >
> >> However, unlike the USA, the
> >> courts here have much more discretion as to whether to allow the
> >> admission of evidence that was unlawfully obtained.

> > ** Odds on the kid told the cops what was going on in the house.
> > So there was no "search" .
> >
> If the child had spoken to the cops about it, the latter would need to
> seek a search warrant before going in and looking to see what's behind a
> locked door.

** Fucking bullshit !!!!.
Having just rescued a run away child - the cops needed to see just what was going on in that home.
If the boy had informed them of the dope room, they only had to ask the parents let them have a look around.
Permission obviates the need for a warrant.

....... Phil

Re: drug lab found

<t819p0$ngb$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6333&group=aus.legal#6333

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 15:38:39 +1000
 by: Max - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 05:38 UTC

On 11/06/2022 2:53 pm, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Jun 2022 12:31:25 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:
>
>> On 11/06/2022 11:43 am, Peter Jason wrote:

>>> Too true. But for the ultimate in risks try booze. Especially
>>> whiskey. A friend of mine turned yellow because his liver failed and
>>> he died in spite of all medical intervention. My brother in law has
>>> dead kidneys and needs dialysis three times weekly. True horror
>>> stories.
>>
>> How much did each of those people drink for that to happen?
> About a bottle of whiskey /day. They could down a bottle of wine as
> though it were a small can of beer. And this went on for many years.
>
> It beggars all belief how they avoided a simple LFT blood test which
> would have given fair warning!

Can blood tests be forced on you? What if you were at the hosptial for
a procedure?

Re: drug lab found

<op.1nk3ato9byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6334&group=aus.legal#6334

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 15:38:43 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 05:38 UTC

Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
> Sylvia Else wrote

>> > ** Completely wrong.

>> > ** Heaps of them.

>> > ** Yawnnnnn.....

>> > ** Odds on the kid told the cops what was going on in the house.
>> > So there was no "search" .
>> >
>> If the child had spoken to the cops about it, the latter would need to
>> seek a search warrant before going in and looking to see what's behind a
>> locked door.

> ** Fucking bullshit !!!!.

> Having just rescued a run away child - the cops needed to see just what
> was going on in that home.

No they don't. Kids do that all the time for
trivial reasons like being gated for doing
something that they aren't allowed to do.

> If the boy had informed them of the dope room, theyonly had to ask the
> parents let them have a look around.

> Permission obviates the need for a warrant.

It does indeed.

Re: drug lab found

<t819v7$ngb$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6335&group=aus.legal#6335

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 15:41:59 +1000
 by: Max - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 05:41 UTC

On 11/06/2022 3:06 pm, Phil Allison wrote:

> No one is STUPIDER than Sylvia Else.
>
> =========================
>>>
>>> ** Completely wrong.

>>> ** Heaps of them.

>>> ** Yawnnnnn.....

>>> ** Odds on the kid told the cops what was going on in the house.
>>> So there was no "search" .
>>>
>> If the child had spoken to the cops about it, the latter would need to
>> seek a search warrant before going in and looking to see what's behind a
>> locked door.
>
> ** Fucking bullshit !!!!.
>
> Having just rescued a run away child - the cops needed to see just what was going on in that home.
> If the boy had informed them of the dope room, they only had to ask the parents let them have a look around.

It was a locked room, fuckwit. As if the parents would give permission
to open up a dope room.

> Permission obviates the need for a warrant.
>

> ...... Phil

Re: drug lab found

<op.1nk5q4nqbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6336&group=aus.legal#6336

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 16:31:42 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 06:31 UTC

On Sat, 11 Jun 2022 15:38:39 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 11/06/2022 2:53 pm, Peter Jason wrote:

>>> How much did each of those people drink for that to happen?
>> About a bottle of whiskey /day. They could down a bottle of wine as
>> though it were a small can of beer. And this went on for many years.
>> It beggars all belief how they avoided a simple LFT blood test which
>> would have given fair warning!

> Can blood tests be forced on you?

Only if you are caught drunk driving and
even then, they don't test for liver function.

And even if they do find that the liver is fucked,
you can't be forced to have any treatment for
that or forced to stop drinking.

> What if you were at the hosptial for a procedure?

They can refuse to do the proceedure if you refuse the blood test.

Re: drug lab found

<t81d4j$1m87$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6337&group=aus.legal#6337

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 16:36:02 +1000
 by: Max - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 06:36 UTC

On 11/06/2022 3:38 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
>> Sylvia Else wrote

>>> If the child had spoken to the cops about it, the latter would need to
>>> seek a search warrant before going in and looking to see what's behind a
>>> locked door.
>
>> **  Fucking bullshit !!!!.
>
>> Having just rescued a run away child - the cops needed to see just
>> what was going on in that home.
>
> No they don't. Kids do that all the time for
> trivial reasons like being gated for doing
> something that they aren't allowed to do.
>
>> If the boy had informed them of the dope room, theyonly had to ask
>> the  parents let them have a look around.
>
>> Permission obviates the need for a warrant.
>
> It does indeed.

They wouldn't have given permission.

Re: drug lab found

<66c2c586-08e6-448b-b4db-6a4d00493501n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6338&group=aus.legal#6338

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 23:46:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 06:46 UTC

Phil Allison

=======================
?
> No they don't.

**Yes they do - you fuckhead asshole.

> > Permission obviates the need for a warrant.
>
> It does indeed.

....... Phil

Re: drug lab found

<d1b999a2-df84-4442-bcbd-8b8afec85f24n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6339&group=aus.legal#6339

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 23:48:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 06:48 UTC

Max the Scumbag Wog wrote:
=========================

> They wouldn't have given permission.

** Corse they would.

Or else they don't get the kid back and a telephone warrant is served the same day.
FUCK OF you trolling wog IDIOT !!

....... Phil

Re: drug lab found

<op.1nlfij11byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6342&group=aus.legal#6342

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 20:02:33 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 10:02 UTC

Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
> Max wrote

>> They wouldn't have given permission.

> Corse they would.

Bullshit.

> Or else they don't get the kid back

The cops aren't allowed to do that.

> and a telephone warrant is served the same day.

Not a chance. They would never get a warrant that way.

Re: drug lab found

<op.1nlflko4byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6343&group=aus.legal#6343

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 20:04:22 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 10:04 UTC

Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Having just st rescued a run away child - the copsneeded to see just
>>> what was going on in that home.

>> No they don't.

> Yes they do

No they do not. Most of the time we can actually see
the parent actually at the place where the kid is found.

aus+uk / aus.legal / drug lab found