From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Thursday 9th November 2023
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 11:49:40 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Thu, 9 Nov 2023 11:49 UTC

Mornin' from a drying, cool but bright and mostly sunny day here in
South Yorkshire. We've mostly had lots of blue sky and BYT since dawn,
but a gusty, up to 15 or it to mph, cooling wind from the SWW is
keeping it chilly. Temperature out there is 8C (46.4F) with the
barometric pressure still steadily falling at 990.9 mb and RH at 78% and
also falling. Forecast is for much the same throughout the afternoon
with the sky becoming overcast around tea-time and a few brief showers,
around a 35% chance, will occur. The temperature should peak at 9C
(48.2F) in the early afternoon and then slowly cool to an overnight of
6C (42.8F). Have a great day everyone and keep yourselves safe.
Sootie got on my bed for a cuddle around 05:45 and we both went back
to sleep until around 08:30. Sootie breakfasted and was off out for
08:45 when Tabby arrived for some eats. After the WFF delivery girl
arrived around 11:00, Sootie greeted her with some loud purring and
then went to her bed for her midday siesta.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..