From: rai...@greywall.demon.co.uk (Graeme Wall)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Subject: Euston station: Gas leak in Harrow causes major disruption
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 16:29:12 +0100
 by: Graeme Wall - Tue, 8 Aug 2023 15:29 UTC

<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-66438531>
--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.

Re: Euston station: Gas leak in Harrow causes major disruption

<eEzl92hN4L1kFAAV@perry.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=63331&group=uk.railway#63331

From: rol...@perry.uk (Roland Perry)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 11:38:05 +0100
 by: Roland Perry - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 10:38 UTC

In message <uatn08$3eufi$1@dont-email.me>, at 16:29:12 on Tue, 8 Aug
2023, Graeme Wall <rail@greywall.demon.co.uk> remarked:

><https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-66438531>

Looking at some of the other links there, the only thing that's
incredible about Wilco is how they've been the walking dead for
so long.

I went to Wilko this morning as it happens, bought the last tin of any
undercoat paint they had, and didn't buy any "No More Nails" because the
entire glues/adhesives section was gone, replaced by a display of a
couple of dozen doggy-beds.
--
Roland Perry

Re: Euston station: Gas leak in Harrow causes major disruption

<ub2hbv$bpat$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=63333&group=uk.railway#63333

From: martin.c...@round-midnight.org.uk (Coffee)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 12:23:42 +0100
 by: Coffee - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 11:23 UTC

On 10/08/2023 11:38, Roland Perry wrote:
> In message <uatn08$3eufi$1@dont-email.me>, at 16:29:12 on Tue, 8 Aug
> 2023, Graeme Wall <rail@greywall.demon.co.uk> remarked:
>
>> <https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-66438531>
>
> Looking at some of the other links there, the only thing that's
> incredible about Wilco is how they've been the walking dead for
> so long.
>
> I went to Wilko this morning as it happens, bought the last tin of any
> undercoat paint they had, and didn't buy any "No More Nails" because the
> entire glues/adhesives section was gone, replaced by a display of a
> couple of dozen doggy-beds.

You get upset about discussing delay compensation which is on topic and
then the next day you're write this junk which is totally off topic.

Re: Euston station: Gas leak in Harrow causes major disruption

<Shz20WkPsP1kFADu@perry.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=63341&group=uk.railway#63341

From: rol...@perry.uk (Roland Perry)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 15:58:23 +0100
 by: Roland Perry - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 14:58 UTC

In message <ub2hbv$bpat$1@dont-email.me>, at 12:23:42 on Thu, 10 Aug
2023, Coffee <martin.coffee@round-midnight.org.uk> remarked:
>On 10/08/2023 11:38, Roland Perry wrote:
>> In message <uatn08$3eufi$1@dont-email.me>, at 16:29:12 on Tue, 8 Aug
>>2023, Graeme Wall <rail@greywall.demon.co.uk> remarked:
>>
>>> <https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-66438531>
>> Looking at some of the other links there, the only thing that's
>>incredible about Wilco is how they've been the walking dead for
>> so long.

>> I went to Wilko this morning as it happens, bought the last tin of
>>any undercoat paint they had, and didn't buy any "No More Nails"
>>because the entire glues/adhesives section was gone, replaced by a
>>display of a couple of dozen doggy-beds.
>
>You get upset about discussing delay compensation which is on topic

All I said was that really obscure corner cases is probably not worth
the effort.

>and then the next day you're write this junk which is totally off
>topic.

It's off-topic (although linked-to from the page we were pointed at),
but not junk.
--
Roland Perry