From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GAT Monday 18th December 2023
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 12:37:56 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Mon, 18 Dec 2023 12:37 UTC

Mornin' from a mild, dry but overcast day here in South Yorkshire.
Temperature out there is 12C (53.6F) but feeling more like 9C (48.2F) in
the up to 30 mph gusty wind from the SW with the barometric pressure
falling at 1020.5 mB and RH showing as 81%. Forecast is for it to
remain dry with the temperature more or less unchanged throughout the
day. The SW wind's speed will slow up a little and the day will also
stay overcast. Have a great day and take care to stay safe.
Sootie was up, fed and out by 08:15. No Tabby so far today but
Sootie returned home for her mornin' snooze about 09:00 on my bed.
She's stayed there for the rest of the morning whilst I went to the
chiropodist for my half yearly check up.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..