From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers,aus.cars,aus.legal
Subject: Re: Foxtel
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 02:30:06 +1000
<jh8kubFmuliU1@mid.individual.net> <jh9sgkFt5c6U1@mid.individual.net>
<t8ojnt$2k72b$1@dont-email.me> <jha8lpFe15U1@mid.individual.net>
<t8ov06$2khh5$1@dont-email.me> <jhamptF2iqkU2@mid.individual.net>
<jhchblFbt5eU1@mid.individual.net> <t8r3m4$2mefm$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3as0v4byq249@pvr2.lan> <t8r88k$2pc8o$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3fygu3byq249@pvr2.lan> <t8rfv2$bgp$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3jtgbnbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t8rlt8$2pol1$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3oa4vdbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t8rq4s$2psgb$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3wr3x1byq249@pvr2.lan> <t8scal$5gh$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 21 Jun 2022 16:30 UTC

Noddy <me@home.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote

>>> and in that sense it's no different to walking down the street and
>>> taking some random person's photo and then printing it onto T shirts
>>> that you then sell on ebay. The only way you can legally do that is
>>> with their permission.

>> You are wrong, as always.

> Okay Rod.

> I know you'll never admit to being wrong,

Corse you do that all the time, eh.

> but *just* for your own edification write a letter to the producers of
> Border Security or RBT and ask them if they need clearances from the
> members of the publicwho are filmed before they can run the video as
> part of the program.

No point, we can see from Million Dollar Murders that they arent
getting any permission to include video footage or photos of
possible perps, so we know you are just plain wrong, as always.

> Perhaps you could also ask them about "public interest" stories and
> "commercial entertainment", and get them to explain to you what the
> differences between them actually are.

No point, we can see from Million Dollar Murders that that that
program is a very clear example of commercial entertainment,
so we know you are just plain wrong, as always.

> You may learn something,

No chance of you ever doing anything like that.

> but I doubt that you'd accept it even if it comes straight from the
> horse's mouth :)

Because we have the evidence of Million Dollar Murders which blows your
stupid pig ignorant claim completely out of the fucking water, as always.

Re: Foxtel

<t8tjk4$k53$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6412&group=aus.legal#6412

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.computers,aus.cars,aus.legal
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 09:18:25 +1000
<jh8kubFmuliU1@mid.individual.net> <jh9sgkFt5c6U1@mid.individual.net>
<t8ojnt$2k72b$1@dont-email.me> <jha8lpFe15U1@mid.individual.net>
<t8ov06$2khh5$1@dont-email.me> <jhamptF2iqkU2@mid.individual.net>
<jhchblFbt5eU1@mid.individual.net> <t8r3m4$2mefm$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3as0v4byq249@pvr2.lan> <t8r88k$2pc8o$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3fygu3byq249@pvr2.lan> <t8rfv2$bgp$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3jtgbnbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t8rlt8$2pol1$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3oa4vdbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t8rq4s$2psgb$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3wr3x1byq249@pvr2.lan> <t8scal$5gh$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n4f4ghjbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Noddy - Tue, 21 Jun 2022 23:18 UTC

On 22/06/2022 2:30 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote

>> but *just* for your own edification write a letter to the producers of
>> Border Security or RBT and ask them if they need clearances from the
>> members of the publicwho  are filmed before they can run the video as
>> part of the program.
>
> No point, we can see from Million Dollar Murders that they arent
> getting any permission to include video footage or photos of
> possible perps, so we know you are just plain wrong, as always.

For fuck's sake. Sometimes I think you give Felix a run for his money
when it comes to being remarkably fucking thick :)

You've *already* had a link to an article where the head of Border
Security (who you claim to be "some guy" :) has stated that people give
authority for video of them to appear in the show but you insist that
that's not the case while offering up nothing yourself to support your
argument. Okay. Have it your way. We all know how arguing with you is
like trying to punch a hole in a brick.

Perhaps you would enjoy this read here, which claims that events are
often staged for the benefit of the cameras :)

> https://bestinau.com.au/about-border-security-australia/

Keep living in that bubble buddy :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: Foxtel

<op.1n42ngd8byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6413&group=aus.legal#6413

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers,aus.cars,aus.legal
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 10:36:42 +1000
<jh9sgkFt5c6U1@mid.individual.net> <t8ojnt$2k72b$1@dont-email.me>
<jha8lpFe15U1@mid.individual.net> <t8ov06$2khh5$1@dont-email.me>
<jhamptF2iqkU2@mid.individual.net> <jhchblFbt5eU1@mid.individual.net>
<t8r3m4$2mefm$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n3as0v4byq249@pvr2.lan>
<t8r88k$2pc8o$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n3fygu3byq249@pvr2.lan>
<t8rfv2$bgp$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n3jtgbnbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t8rlt8$2pol1$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n3oa4vdbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t8rq4s$2psgb$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n3wr3x1byq249@pvr2.lan>
<t8scal$5gh$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n4f4ghjbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t8tjk4$k53$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 00:36 UTC

Noddy <me@home.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> but *just* for your own edification write a letter to the producers of
>>> Border Security or RBT and ask them if they need clearances from the
>>> members of the publicwho are filmed before they can run the video as
>>> part of the program.

>> No point, we can see from Million Dollar Murders that they arent
>> getting any permission to include video footage or photos of
>> possible perps, so we know you are just plain wrong, as always.

> For fuck's sake. Sometimes I think you give Felix a run for hismoney
> when it comes to being remarkably fucking thick :)

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

> You've *already* had a link to an article where the head of Border
> Security (who you claim to be "some guy" :) has stated that peoplegive
> authority for video of them to appear in the show

But we can see from Million Dollar Murders that they
don't and don't get any legal downsides when they don't.

> but you insist that that's not the case

You are lying thru your fucking teeth now when you have
got done like a fucking dinner, as you ALWAYS are.

I have JUST said that getting the permission IS NOT LEGALLY REQUIRED.

> while offering up nothing yourself to support your argument.

You are lying thru your fucking teeth now when you have
got done like a fucking dinner, as you ALWAYS are.

I have rubbed your stupid nose in the FACT that Million
Dollar Murders clearly doesn't thet the persmision of the
potential perps before showing them whether they like it
or not and that 60 Minutes didn't either with that arsehole
plastic surgeon and that arsehole clearly couldn't convince
the judge that they weren't legally aallowed to do that.

> Okay. Have it your way. We all know how arguingwith you is like trying
> to punch a hole in a brick.

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

> Perhaps you would enjoy this read here, which claims thatevents are
> often staged for the benefit of the cameras :)

Irrelevant to your stupid pig ignorant claim that those
programs are not legally allowed to show anyone who
has not given permission to be shown.

In fact I said right from the fucking start that one of the pilots
the series Dangerous Flights said in his book of the same
name that that is precisely what they did, repeatedly.

> Keep living in that bubble buddy :)

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

Re: Foxtel

<t8tr77$2smbk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6414&group=aus.legal#6414

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.computers,aus.cars,aus.legal
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 11:28:04 +1000
<jh9sgkFt5c6U1@mid.individual.net> <t8ojnt$2k72b$1@dont-email.me>
<jha8lpFe15U1@mid.individual.net> <t8ov06$2khh5$1@dont-email.me>
<jhamptF2iqkU2@mid.individual.net> <jhchblFbt5eU1@mid.individual.net>
<t8r3m4$2mefm$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n3as0v4byq249@pvr2.lan>
<t8r88k$2pc8o$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n3fygu3byq249@pvr2.lan>
<t8rfv2$bgp$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n3jtgbnbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t8rlt8$2pol1$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n3oa4vdbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t8rq4s$2psgb$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n3wr3x1byq249@pvr2.lan>
<t8scal$5gh$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n4f4ghjbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t8tjk4$k53$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n42ngd8byq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Noddy - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 01:28 UTC

On 22/06/2022 10:36 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote

>> You've *already* had a link to an article where the head of Border
>> Security (who you claim to be "some guy" :) has stated that
>> peoplegive  authority for video of them to appear in the show
>
> But we can see from Million Dollar Murders that they
> don't and don't get any legal downsides when they don't.

How the fuck would you know whether they do or not? Assuming something
is legal just because someone does it and you never hear about any
repercussions is not a very sound logic :)

Believe whatever you like Rod. It's not like anyone cares.....

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: Foxtel

<jhfa5hFpl76U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6415&group=aus.legal#6415

From: fel...@goaway.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.computers,aus.cars,aus.legal
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 11:39:30 +1000
<jh8kubFmuliU1@mid.individual.net> <jh9sgkFt5c6U1@mid.individual.net>
<t8ojnt$2k72b$1@dont-email.me> <jha8lpFe15U1@mid.individual.net>
<t8ov06$2khh5$1@dont-email.me> <jhamptF2iqkU2@mid.individual.net>
<jhchblFbt5eU1@mid.individual.net> <t8r3m4$2mefm$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3as0v4byq249@pvr2.lan> <t8r88k$2pc8o$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3fygu3byq249@pvr2.lan> <t8rfv2$bgp$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3jtgbnbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t8rlt8$2pol1$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3oa4vdbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t8rq4s$2psgb$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3wr3x1byq249@pvr2.lan> <t8scal$5gh$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n4f4ghjbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t8tjk4$k53$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Yosemite Sam - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 01:39 UTC

On 22/06/2022 9:18 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 22/06/2022 2:30 am, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote
>
>>> but *just* for your own edification write a letter to the producers
>>> of Border Security or RBT and ask them if they need clearances from
>>> the members of the publicwho  are filmed before they can run the
>>> video as part of the program.
>>
>> No point, we can see from Million Dollar Murders that they arent
>> getting any permission to include video footage or photos of
>> possible perps, so we know you are just plain wrong, as always.
>
> For fuck's sake. Sometimes I think you give Felix a run for his money
> when it comes to being remarkably fucking thick :)
>
> You've *already* had a link to an article where the head of Border
> Security (who you claim to be "some guy" :) has stated that people
> give authority for video of them to appear in the show but you insist
> that that's not the case while offering up nothing yourself to support
> your argument. Okay. Have it your way. We all know how arguing with
> you is like trying to punch a hole in a brick.

same as arguing with you then. :)

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: Foxtel

<jhfb5sFpopgU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6416&group=aus.legal#6416

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.computers,aus.cars,aus.legal
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 11:56:11 +1000
<jh8kubFmuliU1@mid.individual.net> <jh9sgkFt5c6U1@mid.individual.net>
<t8ojnt$2k72b$1@dont-email.me> <jha8lpFe15U1@mid.individual.net>
<t8ov06$2khh5$1@dont-email.me> <jhamptF2iqkU2@mid.individual.net>
<jhchblFbt5eU1@mid.individual.net> <t8r3m4$2mefm$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3as0v4byq249@pvr2.lan> <t8r88k$2pc8o$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3fygu3byq249@pvr2.lan> <t8rfv2$bgp$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3jtgbnbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t8rlt8$2pol1$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3oa4vdbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t8rq4s$2psgb$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n3wr3x1byq249@pvr2.lan> <t8scal$5gh$1@dont-email.me>
<op.1n4f4ghjbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t8tjk4$k53$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Xeno - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 01:56 UTC

On 22/6/2022 9:18 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 22/06/2022 2:30 am, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote
>
>>> but *just* for your own edification write a letter to the producers
>>> of Border Security or RBT and ask them if they need clearances from
>>> the members of the publicwho  are filmed before they can run the
>>> video as part of the program.
>>
>> No point, we can see from Million Dollar Murders that they arent
>> getting any permission to include video footage or photos of
>> possible perps, so we know you are just plain wrong, as always.
>
> For fuck's sake. Sometimes I think you give Felix a run for his money
> when it comes to being remarkably fucking thick :)
>
> You've *already* had a link to an article where the head of Border
> Security (who you claim to be "some guy" :) has stated that people give
> authority for video of them to appear in the show but you insist that
> that's not the case while offering up nothing yourself to support your
> argument. Okay. Have it your way. We all know how arguing with you is
> like trying to punch a hole in a brick.
>
> Perhaps you would enjoy this read here, which claims that events are
> often staged for the benefit of the cameras :)
>
>> https://bestinau.com.au/about-border-security-australia/
>
> Keep living in that bubble buddy :)

Wow! What a laugh! *YOU*, of all people, telling someone they live in a
bubble! You've been living in a *fantasy bubble* for *decades*, possibly
even your *entire life*!!!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Foxtel

<op.1n5bdrgwbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6417&group=aus.legal#6417

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers,aus.cars,aus.legal
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 13:45:17 +1000
<jha8lpFe15U1@mid.individual.net> <t8ov06$2khh5$1@dont-email.me>
<jhamptF2iqkU2@mid.individual.net> <jhchblFbt5eU1@mid.individual.net>
<t8r3m4$2mefm$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n3as0v4byq249@pvr2.lan>
<t8r88k$2pc8o$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n3fygu3byq249@pvr2.lan>
<t8rfv2$bgp$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n3jtgbnbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t8rlt8$2pol1$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n3oa4vdbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t8rq4s$2psgb$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n3wr3x1byq249@pvr2.lan>
<t8scal$5gh$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n4f4ghjbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t8tjk4$k53$1@dont-email.me> <op.1n42ngd8byq249@pvr2.lan>
<t8tr77$2smbk$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 03:45 UTC

Noddy <me@home.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> You've *already* had a link to an article where the head of Border
>>> Security (who you claim to be "some guy" :) has stated that
>>> peoplegive authority for video of them to appear in the show

>> But we can see from Million Dollar Murders that they
>> don't and don't get any legal downsides when they don't.

> How the fuck would you know whether they do or not?

It is obvious from the way they glare at the camera that
many of the possible perps on Million Dollar Murders have
not in fact given any permission to be filmed, fuckwit.

And even you should be able to check the judge's ruling
with the recent 60 Minutes legal action, fuckwit.

> Assuming something is legal just becausesomeone does it and you never
> hear aboutany repercussions is not a very sound logic :)

Pity about the legal action in the 60 Minutes action where
the arsehole surgeon attempted to get the court to stop it
being broadcast and failed completely and ended up
having to pay 60 Minute's very high costs as well as its own.

> Believe whatever you like Rod. It's not like anyone cares.....

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: Foxtel