From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Saturday 20th January 2024
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 12:00:13 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Sat, 20 Jan 2024 12:00 UTC

Mornin' from a cold, damp, overcast, dull, dark and dismal looking
day here in South Yorkshire. We've has a fair bit of drizzle so far
today. Temperature out there is 5C, feeling more like 0C with the
cooling gusty wind, up to 40 mph, winds from the SSW. Barometric
pressure is steady at 1006.3 mB with the RH showing as 71%. Forecast is
for much the same for the rest of today with a 50% chance of rain around
mid-evening. Temperature will peak at 6C in the afternoon and then
cooling to an overnight low of 4C, more like -1C. Enjoy your day one
and all. Keep warm and stay safe.
Tabby was back, that eases the stress, yesterday evening and ate a
hearty supper. I put some food out for her overnight and all that had
gone when we got up this morning. Sootie was up, breakfasted and out
by 09:15, and returned before 10:00 to start her early noon siesta.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..