The qotc (quote of the con) was Liz's: "My brain is paged out to my liver."

aus+uk / uk.comp.sys.mac / Re: Mac drive letters?

SubjectAuthor
o Mac drive letters?Commander Kinsey

1
Re: Mac drive letters?

<op.1h1yihyqmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6467&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#6467

Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,alt.macintosh,comp.os.apple,comp.sys.apple,uk.comp.sys.mac
Subject: Re: Mac drive letters?
From: CK1...@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 16:52:55 -0000
 by: Commander Kinsey - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 16:52 UTC

On Wed, 23 Feb 2022 00:58:18 -0000, Wolffan <akwolffan@zoho.com> wrote:

> On 2022 Feb 22, Commander Kinsey wrote
> (in article <op.1hzzztadmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>):
>
>> On Mon, 21 Feb 2022 15:06:08 -0000, Wolffan<akwolffan@zoho.com> wrote:
>>
>> > On 2022 Feb 21, Commander Kinsey wrote
>> > (in article <op.1hxj3agmmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>):

>> > it’s trivially easy to see where MS got MS-DOS from. That would have been
>> > Tim Patterson at Seattle Computer Products. Refusing to admit your error
>> > does
>> > not make you look particularly intelligent. Comments like ’the earth is
>> > flat’, above, in response to actual facts
>>
>> "Facts" that you and one other claim to be true, going against "facts" I've
>> read and heard countless times. I can only go with the majority.
>
> Do a Google search for ‘history ms dos’.

Which will either give me one more example on your side or my side. I have enough data already.

>> > make you seem as troll-like and
>> > stupid as David Brooks. You’re not really Our David posting under yet
>> > another nym, are you?
>>
>> I would never pretend to be a religious nut.
>
> Our David is nuts in so many ways

Not as nuts as Snit.