From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Monday 19th February 2024.
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 11:16:11 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 11:16 UTC

Mornin' from a dry, gusty, bright and occasionally sunny day here in
South Yorkshire. Temperature out there is 10C but feeling more like 7C
with the chilly, gusty, up to 30 mph, wind from the WNW, Barometric
pressure is again slowly rising at 1027.0 mB with RH showing as 78%.
Forecast is for the cloud to clear for the afternoon giving an even
brighter day. Temperature will peak at 12C, feeling like 10C in the
early afternoon and then fall to an overnight low of 7C, feeling more
like 4C. Enjoy your day everyone, take care to stay safe.
Sootie was up and out before breakfast at 08:00. She returned
around 09:00 for a breakfast and snooze indoors. No sign of Tabby
though the overnight meal I left out for her had been eaten and the
saucer licked clean.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..