From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Sunday 3rd March 2024
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 11:09:47 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 11:09 UTC

Mornin' from a cold but dry, bright and shiny day here in South
Yorkshire so far. We've had a blue with BYT beating down on us since
dawn. Temperature out there is 4C but feeling more like 3C with the up
to 10 mph wind from the SSE. Barometric pressure is rising at 1002.5 mB
with an RH of 88%. Forecast is for it to become overcast in the early
afternoon but remain dry for the rest of the day. The temperature will
peak at 6C, more like 5C, in the early afternoon, remain so for a few
hours before gradually falling to an overnight low of 1C, feeling like
0C. Enjoy your 3rd day of Spring everyone, wrap up warm and take great
care to stay safe.
Sootie was up, breakfasted and out around 09:15. She returned
09:50 and after a good wash and comb is now snoozing on her bed in her
room, basking in the sun, behind glass.
Tabby turned up early yesterday and had a hearty supper as I was
getting ready to go to bed. Sootie was already fast asleep on my bed by
then. She stayed until the arrival of dawn, when she went back to her
South facing bedroom to watch the sunrise.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..