The streets were dark with something more than night. -- Raymond Chandler

aus+uk / aus.politics / Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies

SubjectAuthor
* Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class craziesDechucka
+* Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class craziesFran
|+* Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class craziesMountain Magpie
||+* Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class craziesLeura Ingraham
|||+* Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class craziesGustaf Guldbrandsen
|||`- Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class craziesAnthony Fow Chee
||`- Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class craziesByker
|`- Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class craziesByker
`* Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies*Ördög*
 +* Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class craziesPetzl
 |+* Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies*Ördög*
 ||+- Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class craziesMountain Magpie
 ||`- Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class craziesMatt
 |`- Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class craziesFran
 `- Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class craziesMountain Magpie

1
Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies

<vomdnXtileseQqb8nZ2dnUU7-c_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6517&group=aus.politics#6517

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Subject: Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 08:43:13 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 22:43 UTC

Peterborough woman Teresa Van Lieshout arrested over fake police badges
"Federal police have charged a South Australian woman for allegedly
ordering fake police badges as part of preparations to overthrow the
government."
"He calls Teresa Van Lieshout "the true governor-general" of Australia,
a position Ms Van Lieshout allegedly claimed to have appointed herself
to earlier this year, subsequently issuing "arrest warrants" for
politicians and officials."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-10/peterborough-woman-arrested-over-fake-police-badges/100452416

Given her past history she is just another criminal right-wing loon but
it is scary that people follow these crazies ideas.

Re: Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies

<shgnjq$98u$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6518&group=aus.politics#6518

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 08:52:45 +1000
 by: Fran - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 22:52 UTC

On 11/09/2021 8:43 am, Dechucka wrote:
> Peterborough woman Teresa Van Lieshout arrested over fake police badges
> "Federal police have charged a South Australian woman for allegedly
> ordering fake police badges as part of preparations to overthrow the
> government."
> "He calls Teresa Van Lieshout "the true governor-general" of Australia,
> a position Ms Van Lieshout allegedly claimed to have appointed herself
> to earlier this year, subsequently issuing "arrest warrants" for
> politicians and officials."
>
> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-10/peterborough-woman-arrested-over-fake-police-badges/100452416
>

> Given her past history she is just another criminal right-wing loon but
> it is scary that people follow these crazies ideas.

Read about her this morning. Got a laugh and a head shake out of it.

Re: Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies

<iq26d9Fb26rU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6519&group=aus.politics#6519

From: Leu...@bluemountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:00:57 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:00 UTC

On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 08:52:45 +1000, Fran posted:-

> On 11/09/2021 8:43 am, Dechucka wrote:
> > Peterborough woman Teresa Van Lieshout arrested over fake police
> > badges "Federal police have charged a South Australian woman for
> > allegedly ordering fake police badges as part of preparations to
> > overthrow the government."
> > "He calls Teresa Van Lieshout "the true governor-general" of
> > Australia, a position Ms Van Lieshout allegedly claimed to have
> > appointed herself to earlier this year, subsequently issuing
> > "arrest warrants" for politicians and officials."
> >
> > https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-10/peterborough-woman-arrested-over-fake-police-badges/100452416
> >

> > Given her past history she is just another criminal right-wing loon
> > but it is scary that people follow these crazies ideas.
>

> Read about her this morning. Got a laugh and a head shake out of it.

The lice fall out?

Re: Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies

<yER_I.114786$TtV7.78362@fx07.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6520&group=aus.politics#6520

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:13:34 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:13 UTC

It was written by Dechucka:

> Peterborough woman Teresa Van Lieshout arrested over fake police badges
> "Federal police have charged a South Australian woman for allegedly
> ordering fake police badges as part of preparations to overthrow the
> government."
> "He calls Teresa Van Lieshout "the true governor-general" of Australia,
> a position Ms Van Lieshout allegedly claimed to have appointed herself
> to earlier this year, subsequently issuing "arrest warrants" for
> politicians and officials."
>
> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-10/peterborough-woman-arrested-over-
fake-police-badges/100452416

> Given her past history she is just another criminal right-wing loon but
> it is scary that people follow these crazies ideas.

Much of that alt-right craziness is imported directly via social media
from the creators of the worst kind far-right lunacies on the planet
primarily residing in the (dis)United States(and people) of America.
Obviously there is also a strong mental health pathology component to
this issue, as mental instability provide the best growth medium for such
absolute political extremes. The politicisation of the pandemic
mitigation attempts by the far right attests to that fact.

Maybe even before attempting to deal with the resulting right wing
political criminality one should look at early detection of and decisive
psychiatric intervention for such vulnerable people.

I suggest dealing with the mental health issues out in the community well
before it gets to the criminal justice system, which is not the best way
to solve such a wide spread and significant social menace.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Re: Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies

<s0qnjghpg2gqkoh9lh7fh2elg8gsagb13c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6521&group=aus.politics#6521

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 09:22:41 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:22 UTC

On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:13:34 GMT, *Ördög* <devil@your.service.org>
wrote:

>It was written by Dechucka:
>
>> Peterborough woman Teresa Van Lieshout arrested over fake police badges
>> "Federal police have charged a South Australian woman for allegedly
>> ordering fake police badges as part of preparations to overthrow the
>> government."
>> "He calls Teresa Van Lieshout "the true governor-general" of Australia,
>> a position Ms Van Lieshout allegedly claimed to have appointed herself
>> to earlier this year, subsequently issuing "arrest warrants" for
>> politicians and officials."
>>
>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-10/peterborough-woman-arrested-over-
>fake-police-badges/100452416
>>
>> Given her past history she is just another criminal right-wing loon but
>> it is scary that people follow these crazies ideas.
>
>Much of that alt-right craziness is imported directly via social media
>from the creators of the worst kind far-right lunacies on the planet
>primarily residing in the (dis)United States(and people) of America.
>Obviously there is also a strong mental health pathology component to
>this issue, as mental instability provide the best growth medium for such
>absolute political extremes. The politicisation of the pandemic
>mitigation attempts by the far right attests to that fact.
>
>Maybe even before attempting to deal with the resulting right wing
>political criminality one should look at early detection of and decisive
>psychiatric intervention for such vulnerable people.
>
>I suggest dealing with the mental health issues out in the community well
>before it gets to the criminal justice system, which is not the best way
>to solve such a wide spread and significant social menace.

Communist arm of Clive Parmers group, trumped up by charges obviously
by ABC as usual
--
Petzl
Charlatanism is a necessary price of political freedom,

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

only 660 out of 854,870 net migrants from 2011-2016
to Australia were from Europe!
While up to 504,010 were from third world Moslem countries.

Re: Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies

<shgq4i$487$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6523&group=aus.politics#6523

From: con...@foxy.lies.org.invalid (Leura Ingraham)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:35:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leura Ingraham - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:35 UTC

Mountain Magpie, Mountain Magpie <Leura@bluemountains.org>, Fri, 10 Sep
2021 23:00:57 +0000

> The lice fall out

Why won't you try bathing your delicate parts in ivermectin?
I've heard, according to your corner of politics, it is the best snake
oil cure for all sorts of ailments known to man kind. Who knows, it might
by chance could fix your mental derangement as well.

Just look at Joe Rogan (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVxK1W7JUJs), he
was cured instantly (with the exception of his psychiatric issues, maybe
it needs long term use).

Re: Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies

<J9S_I.167462$r4y9.147373@fx13.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6525&group=aus.politics#6525

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:48:57 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:48 UTC

It was written by Petz

> Ördög
>> Dechucka
>>
>>> Peterborough woman Teresa Van Lieshout arrested over fake police
>>> badges "Federal police have charged a South Australian woman for
>>> allegedly ordering fake police badges as part of preparations to
>>> overthrow the government."
>>> "He calls Teresa Van Lieshout "the true governor-general" of
>>> Australia, a position Ms Van Lieshout allegedly claimed to have
>>> appointed herself to earlier this year, subsequently issuing "arrest
>>> warrants" for politicians and officials."
>>>
>>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-10/peterborough-woman-arrested-
over-
>>fake-police-badges/100452416
>>>
>>> Given her past history she is just another criminal right-wing loon
>>> but it is scary that people follow these crazies ideas.
>>
>>Much of that alt-right craziness is imported directly via social media
>>from the creators of the worst kind far-right lunacies on the planet
>>primarily residing in the (dis)United States(and people) of America.
>>Obviously there is also a strong mental health pathology component to
>>this issue, as mental instability provide the best growth medium for
>>such absolute political extremes. The politicisation of the pandemic
>>mitigation attempts by the far right attests to that fact.
>>
>>Maybe even before attempting to deal with the resulting right wing
>>political criminality one should look at early detection of and decisive
>>psychiatric intervention for such vulnerable people.
>>
>>I suggest dealing with the mental health issues out in the community
>>well before it gets to the criminal justice system, which is not the
>>best way to solve such a wide spread and significant social menace.
>>
> Communist arm of Clive Parmers group, trumped up by charges obviously by
> ABC as usual

GoonCon 3 so early in the morning???
😝️

Thinking of Clive Palmer the last thing that would come to mind is
'communism'. On the other hand one could always associate all Clive
accolades with lunatic hard capitalism, you know Petz, the kind you dream
of constantly.

~~~
~~~
*Blasting Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig is as follows:*

> Only 660 out of 854,870 net migrants from 2011-2016 to Australia were
> from Europe!
> While up to 504,010 were invaders from third world Moslem countries.

If pathological Islamophobia would actually hurt you'd be squealing like a
pig before the slaughter.
Oooops, you've forgot some pesky zeros from that European migrant number.

You have fucked up badly, Petz dear, yet again!

See the stats:
< https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/
Parliamentary_Library/pubs/rp/rp1819/Quick_Guides/PopulationStatistics>
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- idiots like Petz and his bunch of home grown OZ carzies

- All LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets for instance that gutter trash quality
scumbag nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris,
Henry Briggs, Louie braindeath, James somethin',
Birdies mounting Johnny,
plus all those stolen nyms, etc, etc, etc ...

- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies

<shgrdc$7bf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6526&group=aus.politics#6526

From: gus.guld...@yahoo.com (Gustaf Guldbrandsen)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:57:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gustaf Guldbrandsen - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:57 UTC

on Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:35:46 +0000, Leura Ingraham posted the following:

> Mountain Magpie, Mountain Magpie <Leura@bluemountains.org>, Fri, 10 Sep
> 2021 23:00:57 +0000
>

>> The lice fall out
>
> Why won't you try bathing your delicate parts in ivermectin?
> I've heard, according to your corner of politics, it is the best snake
> oil cure for all sorts of ailments known to man kind. Who knows, it
> might by chance could fix your mental derangement as well.
>
> Just look at Joe Rogan (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVxK1W7JUJs), he
> was cured instantly (with the exception of his psychiatric issues, maybe
> it needs long term use).

You are obviously wrong.
People having no brain can't be cured of mental defects. Both Joe and
that Magpie from Leura suffer from that very same affliction.

--
Nota res mala, optima.

Re: Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies

<wYSdndZ-4f7rb6b8nZ2dnUU7-eXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6527&group=aus.politics#6527

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 19:04:02 -0500
 by: Byker - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 00:04 UTC

On 11/09/2021 8:43 am, Dechucka wrote:

> Given her past history she is just another criminal right-wing loon but
> it is scary that people follow these crazies ideas.

Crazy ideas that have obviously taken root...

Re: Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies

<v_Sdnf2-QIhfbqb8nZ2dnUU7-a_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6528&group=aus.politics#6528

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,soc.culture.australia,ba.general
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 19:09:33 -0500
 by: Byker - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 00:09 UTC

"Mountain Magpie" wrote in message news:iq26d9Fb26rU1@mid.individual.net...

On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 08:52:45 +1000, Fran posted:-

>> Read about her this morning. Got a laugh and a head shake out of it.
>
> The lice fall out?

Try the ghetto method of lice removal: "'We discussed cutting his hair,'
said Nzinga. 'He was in tears, I was in tears. We didn't want to cut his
hair. So we remembered that we had some gas in the car (trunk) for
emergencies. We figured we would clean (the hair) with gas and then use the
medication.'" You KNOW what happened next, buahaha...
Teen's treatment ends in tragedy

OaklandTribune.com

They were just trying to save his hair.

But what started as a desire to preserve Koran Akindele Jenkin's dreadlocks,
grown during his 13-year life, ended in tragedy and changed the Berkeley
boy's world forever.

Koran had picked up head lice in his thick, black shoulder-length dreads
during a backyard campout with a group of friends. The eighth grader had
never in his life had a haircut. He loved his hair. His mother loved his
hair. Koran, a member of a hip-hop group, needed the hair to complete his
look.

But as the critters hopped around in Koran's locks, mother and son became
increasingly repulsed and headed for the boy's pediatrician. The doctor was
out.

They drove to Alta Bates hospital, where medical staff covered Koran's head
with a surgical cap and instantly diagnosed him with head lice, his mother
said.

Medical staff talked of a prescription medicine, but because there are
dangers, it was not prescribed. Then the conversation turned to how gasoline
and kerosene are used to clean the hair and kill head lice in some cultures
where dreads are more common, his mother, Ayodele Nzinga, said.

In the end, medical staff told Koran to get a haircut so over-the-counter
treatments could readily attack the lice.

"We discussed cutting his hair," said Nzinga. "He was in tears, I was in
tears. We didn't want to cut his hair. So we remembered that we had some gas
in the car (trunk) for emergencies. We figured we would clean (the hair)
with gas and then use the medication."

That was Sept. 18. At home in Berkeley, mother and son headed to the kitchen
with the gas. Bent over the sink, Nzinga covered her son's eyes and face
with a towel and soaked the hair in gas. It's a compact kitchen and the sink
and the gas stove are tucked in the small space.

Nzinga said nothing was on in the kitchen, but somehow the pilot light on
the stove flared, sending enough of a spark to set Koran's head ablaze.

"One minute I was twisting the gasoline out of his locks and the next minute
my baby was on fire," said Nzinga, a single mother who has seven children
ages 12 to 26.

Nzinga said she couldn't move quick enough. "If I could have remembered what
to do quicker maybe he wouldn't have been burned so bad," she said, tears
streaming down her face.

Water wasn't working to douse the flames so Nzinga grabbed a towel that was
on the nearby washing machine and wrapped his head in it. "I brought him to
my (chest) and smothered the fire out," she said.

From that moment forward Koran's life was forever altered, family and
friends said. He was burned over 23 percent of his body and spent two weeks
at Doctor's Hospital in Pinole and two months at Shriner's Hospital For
Children in Sacramento. He underwent eight surgeries, including many skin
grafts.

His right hand, which sustained fourth-degree burns, was so badly damaged
doctors had to amputate all his fingers.

Nzinga, with third-degree burns to her left hand and second-degree burns to
her right hand, was also admitted to Doctor's Hospital, she said. Her hand
is still badly discolored and she has some pain.

Looking back, Nzinga said her boy was amazingly strong from the minute the
accident happened.

"He said, 'We are going to be OK, Mama,'" she recalled. "I think he was
possibly in shock too, but there are two ways to deal with extreme trauma --
fight or flight. You can either stay coherent and fight on your own behalf
or you can become hysterical."

The past three months have undoubtedly been the most difficult in Koran's
short life, his mother and brother said. The home-schooled teenager went
from a star on the basketball court who had interests in photography, drama,
poetry and hip-hop music to a boy who sometimes needs his younger brother's
help to get dressed.

"He's just angry right now because some of the stuff he could do before he
can't do anymore," said brother Stanley Hunt, 12.

Adds Koran: "I was very good at basketball. ... I'm not sure I'll be able to
play basketball again."

Still, Nzinga said doctors are pleased with his progress.

"They said he's doing amazingly well ... he's going to have to have a lot
more surgery," she said.

His care is time consuming and has often kept Nzinga from her job as an
artist-in-residence at the Prescott Joseph Center for Community Enhancement
in West Oakland.

In addition to his medications and the twice-daily dressing changes, Koran
must wear a plastic face mask for protection and pressure garments for
healing. He is required to go to Shriners once a month and visits his own
pediatrician at least twice a month.

Nzinga, a community activist, artist and poet, has been working toward a
doctorate degree in transformative education and change to better her life.
She said she is doing her best to make ends meet, but sometimes it's tough.

Thanks to contacts with Camp Winnarainbow, Wavy Gravy's Berkeley-based
performance arts camp, friends will hold a benefit Sunday night to raise
money for the family. Koran has attended the camp since he was 7.

The benefit begins at 7:30 p.m. at Ashkenaz, 1317 San Pablo Ave., Berkeley.
Organizers are asking for a $10 to $20 donation to see many performers. On
stage will be Wavy Gravy, the Original Action Pack improv comedy troupe;
Rashidi Omari of Company of Prophets; Silver; Rudi Mwongozi: the Sounds of
New Afrika; B.U.D. Hi Beats; M.A.C. with Commander Rude Dog; Wadi God; JT
the Bigga Figga; Human Earthquake Marvin X; Citizen Payne; Congo Square 2
Drum Circle; Paradise; Gabriella; Mechell La Chaux; the Blue Jazz Diva,
Wordslanger; Kemrex on the turntables and others.

"I've never done something like this before," said organizer Zappo
Dickinson, who stayed at Koran's bedside when Nzinga couldn't be there. "I'm
just hoping for it to be successful and a fun-filled night."

Nzinga is nearly speechless when she counts the people who have come to her
aid.

"When as many people come to your rescue as came to mine, you know someone
is listening," she said.

But she said she is also grateful for the lessons that she and Koran have
learned through the tragedy.

"We learned not to use (gasoline) in a closed space," she said. "And we
truly know the essence of an accident. It's something you didn't think out
because if you did, you wouldn't have done it."

Maybe most importantly, she and Koran have learned acceptance, she said.

"We have learned the ability to accept what the universe gives you and to
fight really hard for that to be enough."

http://www.oaklandtribune.com/Stories/0,1413,82~1726~1866256,00.html

Re: Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies

<shh3lo$ica$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6537&group=aus.politics#6537

From: elv...@florida.com (Anthony Fow Chee)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 10:18:31 +0800
 by: Anthony Fow Chee - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 02:18 UTC

Leura Ingraham wrote:

> Just look at Joe Rogan (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVxK1W7JUJs), he
> was cured instantly (with the exception of his psychiatric issues, maybe
> it needs long term use).

Sadly JoRo ain't alone in the Divided States of America.
Plenty of hicktard anti-vaxxers come out of ICU and praise Jesus for
saving them, not the evidence-based-medicine.

Re: Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies

<iq2lafFdjvuU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6540&group=aus.politics#6540

From: Leu...@bluemountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 03:13:40 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 03:13 UTC

On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:57:32 -0000 (UTC), nym shifting dickhead Gustaf
Guldbrandsen posted:-

Re: Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies

<iq2lagFdjvuU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6541&group=aus.politics#6541

From: Leu...@bluemountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 03:15:07 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 03:15 UTC

On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:48:57 GMT, *Slime bag Wog Ördög* posted:-

Re: Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies

<iq2lafFdjvuU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6542&group=aus.politics#6542

From: Leu...@bluemountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 03:14:22 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 03:14 UTC

On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:13:34 GMT, *Traitor Wog Dog* posted:-

Re: Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies

<shhfl6$vjv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6551&group=aus.politics#6551

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 15:43:06 +1000
 by: Fran - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 05:43 UTC

On 11/09/2021 9:22 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:13:34 GMT, *Ördög* <devil@your.service.org>
> wrote:
>
>> It was written by Dechucka:
>>
>>> Peterborough woman Teresa Van Lieshout arrested over fake police badges
>>> "Federal police have charged a South Australian woman for allegedly
>>> ordering fake police badges as part of preparations to overthrow the
>>> government."
>>> "He calls Teresa Van Lieshout "the true governor-general" of Australia,
>>> a position Ms Van Lieshout allegedly claimed to have appointed herself
>>> to earlier this year, subsequently issuing "arrest warrants" for
>>> politicians and officials."
>>>
>>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-10/peterborough-woman-arrested-over-
>> fake-police-badges/100452416
>>>
>>> Given her past history she is just another criminal right-wing loon but
>>> it is scary that people follow these crazies ideas.
>>
>> Much of that alt-right craziness is imported directly via social media
>>from the creators of the worst kind far-right lunacies on the planet
>> primarily residing in the (dis)United States(and people) of America.
>> Obviously there is also a strong mental health pathology component to
>> this issue, as mental instability provide the best growth medium for such
>> absolute political extremes. The politicisation of the pandemic
>> mitigation attempts by the far right attests to that fact.
>>
>> Maybe even before attempting to deal with the resulting right wing
>> political criminality one should look at early detection of and decisive
>> psychiatric intervention for such vulnerable people.
>>
>> I suggest dealing with the mental health issues out in the community well
>> before it gets to the criminal justice system, which is not the best way
>> to solve such a wide spread and significant social menace.
>>
> Communist arm of Clive Parmers group, trumped up by charges obviously
> by ABC as usual

Speaking of mental health issues....

Re: Good to see that Aus can produce our own world class crazies

<sugsjgpu10vt0vqmbf3694ibl5lbnsvjec@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6641&group=aus.politics#6641

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!3.eu.feeder.erje.net!feeder.erje.net!feeder5.feed.usenet.farm!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed7.news.xs4all.nl!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!fx12.iad.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Matt)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 11:17:58 -0700
 by: Matt - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 18:17 UTC

On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:48:57 GMT, *Ördög* <devil@your.service.org>
wrote:

>It was written by Petz
>
>> Ördög
>>> Dechucka

>over-
>>>fake-police-badges/100452416

>>>Much of that alt-right craziness is imported directly via social media
>>>from the creators of the worst kind far-right lunacies on the planet
>>>primarily residing in the (dis)United States(and people) of America.
>>>Obviously there is also a strong mental health pathology component to
>>>this issue, as mental instability provide the best growth medium for
>>>such absolute political extremes. The politicisation of the pandemic
>>>mitigation attempts by the far right attests to that fact.
>>>
>>>Maybe even before attempting to deal with the resulting right wing
>>>political criminality one should look at early detection of and decisive
>>>psychiatric intervention for such vulnerable people.
>>>
>>>I suggest dealing with the mental health issues out in the community
>>>well before it gets to the criminal justice system, which is not the
>>>best way to solve such a wide spread and significant social menace.
>>>
>> Communist arm of Clive Parmers group, trumped up by charges obviously by
>> ABC as usual
>
>GoonCon 3 so early in the morning???
>??
>
>Thinking of Clive Palmer the last thing that would come to mind is
>'communism'. On the other hand one could always associate all Clive
>accolades with lunatic hard capitalism, you know Petz, the kind you dream
>of constantly.
>
>~~~
>~~~
>*Blasting Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig is as follows:*
>
>> Only 660 out of 854,870 net migrants from 2011-2016 to Australia were
>> from Europe!
>> While up to 504,010 were invaders from third world Moslem countries.
>
>If pathological Islamophobia would actually hurt you'd be squealing like a
>pig before the slaughter.
>Oooops, you've forgot some pesky zeros from that European migrant number.
>
>You have fucked up badly, Petz dear, yet again!

Guess people forgot you Ordog are a total supporter of terrorism.
Not all the immigrants are terrorist type to be sure but they would
not need to leave theh shit hole Islamic countries if it wasn't for
radical Islam and terrorist types such as yourself.