From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GAT Tuesday 12th March 2024
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 12:30:56 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 12:30 UTC

Ah'ernoon, from a bright, dry, mild, and cloudy day here in South
Yorkshire. Temperature out there is 9.6C but feeling more like 8C with
the, up to 15 mph wind from the SSW. Barometric pressure is steady at
1006.3 mB with RH showing as 91%. Forecast is for much the same with
the temperature to peak in the early afternoon at 12C, feeling like 10C
and remaining the same until tomorrow. Have a good day and stay safe.
Sootie was up, breakfasted, out and back indoors by 09:00. She
remained indoors until going out when I went out shopping around 10:00.
She came indoors with me when I returned and is now snoozing on her bed.
No Tabby yet today but I'm pretty sure it was she who ate all the food I
left out overnight.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..