From: bria...@blueyonder.co.uk (Brian Gaff \(Sofa\))
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: EDF E7saga news
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 12:36:26 -0000
 by: Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 12:36 UTC

For those interested, I kept up my ring every day policy on the lack of
storage heater supply since Christmas day, and finally last night I got the
meter swapped out by according to him one of the only 2 engineers working in
between Christmas and new year. I did eventually manage to get a non
Philippines based person on the phone which was probably why it got sorted
straight away.
Having call centres around the world may be good on cost, but the problem
they have is having to talk from thousands of miles away to a uk
department, rather than just down the corridor. This of course should not
matter but the Engineer said they have had intermittent comms between the
countries for some time now, maybe due to the aftermath of the cyclone over
there.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk