Beware of computerized fortune-tellers!

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: US sails through South China Sea days after China institutes new maritime ID rules - The USS Benfold, an Arleigh Burke-class destroyer, sailed within 12 miles of Mischief Reef, a portion of the Spratly Islands upon which the Chinese have built milita

SubjectAuthor
* US sails through South China Sea days after China institutes new maritime ID rulByker
+* US sails through South China Sea days after China institutes newGeorge Black
|`- US sails through South China Sea days after China institutes new maritime ID rulPetzl
`* US sails through South China Sea days after China institutes new maritime ID rulSevenOverSix
 `* US sails through South China Sea days after China institutes new maritime ID rulSiri Cruise
  `* US sails through South China Sea days after China institutes new maritime ID rulGeorge Black
   `- US sails through South China Sea days after China institutes new maritime ID rulByker

1
Re: US sails through South China Sea days after China institutes new maritime ID rules - The USS Benfold, an Arleigh Burke-class destroyer, sailed within 12 miles of Mischief Reef, a portion of the Spratly Islands upon which the Chinese have built milita

<3eudnYfvrN2InaD8nZ2dnUU7-cvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6568&group=aus.politics#6568

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,aus.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: US sails through South China Sea days after China institutes new maritime ID rules - The USS Benfold, an Arleigh Burke-class destroyer, sailed within 12 miles of Mischief Reef, a portion of the Spratly Islands upon which the Chinese have built milita
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 14:14:27 -0500
 by: Byker - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 19:14 UTC

"nono" AKA "bernoff" AKA "bach" AKA "roove" AKA "grille" AKA AKA "spacer"
AKA "starlet" AKA "kawaga AKA "hotei" AKA "tom"AKA "golden" AKA "lobo" AKA
"kool" AKA "moses" AKA "dubenski" AKA "bobo" AKA "vonnie" AKA "starlet" AKA
"dean" wrote in message news:shimfp$9pl$1@dont-email.me...

> Now is the best time for China to also liberally change its own
> territorial limit from 12 miles to, let say adding one zero on it, to 120
> miles.

See if the U.S. Navy pays it any attention, gooko...

Re: US sails through South China Sea days after China institutes new maritime ID rules - The USS Benfold, an Arleigh Burke-class destroyer, sailed within 12 miles of Mischief Reef, a portion of the Spratly Islands upon which the Chinese have built milita

<96idnWIqwebflqD8nZ2dnUU7-KXNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6570&group=aus.politics#6570

Subject: Re: US sails through South China Sea days after China institutes new
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,aus.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: gbl...@hnpl.net (George Black)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 08:02:08 +1200
 by: George Black - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 20:02 UTC

On 12/09/21 7:14 am, Byker wrote:
> "nono" AKA "bernoff" AKA "bach" AKA "roove" AKA "grille" AKA AKA "spacer"
> AKA "starlet" AKA "kawaga AKA "hotei" AKA "tom"AKA "golden" AKA "lobo" AKA
> "kool" AKA "moses" AKA "dubenski" AKA "bobo" AKA "vonnie" AKA "starlet" AKA
> "dean" wrote in message news:shimfp$9pl$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>> Now is the best time for China to also liberally change its own
>> territorial limit from 12 miles to, let say adding one zero on it, to 120
>> miles.
>
> See if the U.S. Navy pays it any attention, gooko...

The rules that govern seaways is what we all go by.

China plays silly buggers China gets no cargo.
And they have a great amount of seaway to patrol

Costs mooney

Re: US sails through South China Sea days after China institutes new maritime ID rules - The USS Benfold, an Arleigh Burke-class destroyer, sailed within 12 miles of Mischief Reef, a portion of the Spratly Islands upon which the Chinese have built milita

<senqjglqit6oob74lch7u7pu39ek7kjqn7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6594&group=aus.politics#6594

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,aus.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 12:09:03 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 02:09 UTC

On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 08:02:08 +1200, George Black <gblack@hnpl.net>
wrote:

>On 12/09/21 7:14 am, Byker wrote:
>> "nono" AKA "bernoff" AKA "bach" AKA "roove" AKA "grille" AKA AKA "spacer"
>> AKA "starlet" AKA "kawaga AKA "hotei" AKA "tom"AKA "golden" AKA "lobo" AKA
>> "kool" AKA "moses" AKA "dubenski" AKA "bobo" AKA "vonnie" AKA "starlet" AKA
>> "dean" wrote in message news:shimfp$9pl$1@dont-email.me...
>>>
>>> Now is the best time for China to also liberally change its own
>>> territorial limit from 12 miles to, let say adding one zero on it, to 120
>>> miles.
>>
>> See if the U.S. Navy pays it any attention, gooko...
>>

>The rules that govern seaways is what we all go by.
>
>China plays silly buggers China gets no cargo.
>And they have a great amount of seaway to patrol
>
>Costs mooney

Will affect Joe and Hunter Bidens pay checks!
The 9/11 terrorists now have the American Government Al-Qaeda wanted!
<https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/bin-laden-letter-kill-obama-leave-totally-unprepared/story?id=16270376>
https://is.gd/IZUmln
"Osama bin Laden aimed to assassinate President Barack Obama but
directed fellow al-Qaida fighters to leave Vice President Joe Biden
alone, describing him as "totally unprepared" to take over and
predicting a "crisis" in America if that happened, according to a
newly declassified letter from the terrorist mastermind. In the
missive, part of a trove of documents seized by Navy SEALs in the raid
that killed bin Laden one year ago, bin Laden asks for an update on a
plan to kill Obama or Gen. David Petraeus either in Pakistan or at
Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan. (Obama made a televised speech from
Bagram during his surprise visit to the war-torn country this week.)"
Wonder how much Biden was paid for the Afghan, US airport and
$billions of weapons he literally gave China (leaving before
destroying weapons and mining military Airports is normal routine)
****************************
<https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2021-09-07/china-weighing-occupation-of-former-us-air-base-at-bagram-sources>
https://is.gd/SKynvR
Beijing has already recognized the geostrategic importance of Bagram
overtly. Its state media almost immediately hopped on the sudden and
surprise U.S. departure from the key logistics hub in July, sending a
video crew, which gained easy access to it, to document the aftermath
of what it described as a "hasty withdrawal" and "humiliating defeat."
--
Petzl
Trump was never running against Biden.

The left loathes Trump so much it totally blinds them
to anything he says, even when what he says
could potentially save thousands of lives.

Amazing where in America a lifetime of lying, thieving,
fraud and cheating will take you in politics?
https://youtu.be/D1j0FS0Z6ho
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages
he don't speak thrown out of navy for doing coke,
turned in a rental car with crack pipes in it,
hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant
to avoid child support.
And now he's a high paid artist with no discernible talent.

Five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?
Corruption by proxy,a new corruption that is difficult to detect

Joe Biden had a little boy
his nose was white with snow
And everywhere Joe Biden went
his son was sure to go
He followed to Ukraine one day
and scored a lot of dough
This made Joe Biden worry so
he did a quid pro quo : Anon

Somewhere out there is a 2-year-old girl whose mother is a stripper,
her father is a crackhead and her grandpa is President of the United States
.. --Fact check THAT.

Re: US sails through South China Sea days after China institutes new maritime ID rules - The USS Benfold, an Arleigh Burke-class destroyer, sailed within 12 miles of Mischief Reef, a portion of the Spratly Islands upon which the Chinese have built milita

<X-WdnZ3Ono7G-6D8nZ2dnUU7-VXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6601&group=aus.politics#6601

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,aus.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 22:30:50 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 02:30 UTC

On 9/11/21 3:14 PM, Byker wrote:
> "nono" AKA "bernoff" AKA "bach" AKA "roove" AKA "grille" AKA AKA "spacer"
> AKA "starlet" AKA "kawaga AKA "hotei" AKA "tom"AKA "golden" AKA "lobo" AKA
> "kool" AKA "moses" AKA "dubenski" AKA "bobo" AKA "vonnie" AKA "starlet" AKA
> "dean" wrote in message news:shimfp$9pl$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>> Now is the best time for China to also liberally change its own
>> territorial limit from 12 miles to, let say adding one zero on it, to 120
>> miles.
>
> See if the U.S. Navy pays it any attention, gooko...

Unfortunately, the alleged C&C and his Bejing-loving
handlers just MIGHT ...

Thing is, China hasn't DONE anything yet. It's all still
a game. Think Joe wants a Chinese Afghanistan with much
higher stakes ??? He'll back off.

Oh, I see China is about to take de-facto control of
Baghram AFB ...

Re: US sails through South China Sea days after China institutes new maritime ID rules - The USS Benfold, an Arleigh Burke-class destroyer, sailed within 12 miles of Mischief Reef, a portion of the Spratly Islands upon which the Chinese have built milita

<chine.bleu-D2E037.22291111092021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6610&group=aus.politics#6610

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,aus.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 22:29:19 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 05:29 UTC

In article <X-WdnZ3Ono7G-6D8nZ2dnUU7-VXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote:

> >> Now is the best time for China to also liberally change its own
> >> territorial limit from 12 miles to, let say adding one zero on it, to 120
> >> miles.
> >
> > See if the U.S. Navy pays it any attention, gooko...
>
> Unfortunately, the alleged C&C and his Bejing-loving
> handlers just MIGHT ...

You're saying the USN is disobeying the president by continuing a
policy dating back to the Constitution? Did you know presidents
have had the USN sail disputed claims as part of the freedom of
the seas since the mid-1800s?

> Thing is, China hasn't DONE anything yet. It's all still
> a game. Think Joe wants a Chinese Afghanistan with much
> higher stakes ??? He'll back off.

US and Canada sail the surface near the north pole where the
Arctic is ice free and submarines all the year? Russian claims
the north pole. USN also sails the Persian Gulf and the shores of
Tripoli.

And russian aircraft fly low over NATO war ships in the Baltic as
well as mock attacks on Sweden over international waters.

> Oh, I see China is about to take de-facto control of
> Baghram AFB ...

And? Do you want the US to invade Afghanistan?

Have you ever considerred Afghanistan knows about Uighurs and
sees China with a wee bit trepidation? PRC is not threatenning
military actions against Afghanistan. The taliban are cooperating
in evacuating american citizens. Perhaps if you stopped rattling
your sabre, you could hear. Perhaps if you could swallow your
pride, vanity, and failed imperial ambitions, you could admit how
stupid the US was to invade Afghanistan.

If we had sent the FBI and State Department instead of SOF, would
it had worked better? It couldn't have been worse than the
military defeat and surrender.

As far as I know the taliban have not demanded even an apology.
My guess is they want investments and a fair sharing of their
mineral wealth. And they seem to be leaving the door open to
american and european banks. They owe China nothing, but if the
US is going to make noises about reconquista, they'll take their
business to China.

China has taken control of ports and trade. And they did it the
old fashionned way: capitalism and favourable trade deals. They
do not do military conquests.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: US sails through South China Sea days after China institutes new maritime ID rules - The USS Benfold, an Arleigh Burke-class destroyer, sailed within 12 miles of Mischief Reef, a portion of the Spratly Islands upon which the Chinese have built milita

<67WdndIH6aOMxqP8nZ2dnUU7-S_NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6643&group=aus.politics#6643

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,aus.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: gbl...@hnpl.net (George Black)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 07:54:55 +1200
 by: George Black - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 19:54 UTC

On 12/09/21 5:29 pm, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> See if the U.S. Navy pays it any attention, gooko...
>>
>> Unfortunately, the alleged C&C and his Bejing-loving
>> handlers just MIGHT ...
>
> You're saying the USN is disobeying the president by continuing a
> policy dating back to the Constitution? Did you know presidents
> have had the USN sail disputed claims as part of the freedom of
> the seas since the mid-1800s?
>
>> Thing is, China hasn't DONE anything yet. It's all still
>> a game. Think Joe wants a Chinese Afghanistan with much
>> higher stakes ??? He'll back off.
>
> US and Canada sail the surface near the north pole where the
> Arctic is ice free and submarines all the year? Russian claims
> the north pole. USN also sails the Persian Gulf and the shores of
> Tripoli.
>
> And russian aircraft fly low over NATO war ships in the Baltic as
> well as mock attacks on Sweden over international waters.
>
>> Oh, I see China is about to take de-facto control of
>> Baghram AFB ...
>
> And? Do you want the US to invade Afghanistan?
>
> Have you ever considerred Afghanistan knows about Uighurs and
> sees China with a wee bit trepidation? PRC is not threatenning
> military actions against Afghanistan. The taliban are cooperating
> in evacuating american citizens. Perhaps if you stopped rattling
> your sabre, you could hear. Perhaps if you could swallow your
> pride, vanity, and failed imperial ambitions, you could admit how
> stupid the US was to invade Afghanistan.
>
> If we had sent the FBI and State Department instead of SOF, would
> it had worked better? It couldn't have been worse than the
> military defeat and surrender.
>
> As far as I know the taliban have not demanded even an apology.
> My guess is they want investments and a fair sharing of their
> mineral wealth. And they seem to be leaving the door open to
> american and european banks. They owe China nothing, but if the
> US is going to make noises about reconquista, they'll take their
> business to China.
>
> China has taken control of ports and trade. And they did it the
> old fashionned way: capitalism and favourable trade deals. They
> do not do military conquests.

Dont send troops back into Afghanistan.
One warning then nuke their military bases.
And the capitol.
Should solve any problems

Re: US sails through South China Sea days after China institutes new maritime ID rules - The USS Benfold, an Arleigh Burke-class destroyer, sailed within 12 miles of Mischief Reef, a portion of the Spratly Islands upon which the Chinese have built milita

<sKGdnYs9Jo5Ww6P8nZ2dnUU7-W_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6644&group=aus.politics#6644

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,aus.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 15:10:50 -0500
 by: Byker - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 20:10 UTC

"George Black" wrote in message

> Dont send troops back into Afghanistan.
> One warning then nuke their military bases.
> And the capitol.
> Should solve any problems

Be patient. The Chinese will be doing that soon enough...