From: mb...@nospam.net (JMB99)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Subject: Online talk: The Clifton Hall (Black Harry) Tunnel Disaster
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 09:10:20 +0100
 by: JMB99 - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 08:10 UTC

This was in a newsletter from Bolton Family History Society.

Manchester Branch – Advanced notice - “The Clifton Hall (Black Harry)
Tunnel Disaster, Temple Drive, Swinton” - 4 October 2023 - 1.00 pm
The talk will be given by Carol Lee whose grandfather was a fireman,
first on the scene and stayed on duty throughout the rescue operation.
Carol will have original documents not seen before.
Booking will be on Eventbrite Cost: members - free of charge Cost:
non-members - £3

Re: Online talk: The Clifton Hall (Black Harry) Tunnel Disaster

<uf6100$689c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=65700&group=uk.railway#65700

From: mb...@nospam.net (JMB99)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 09:13:52 +0100
 by: JMB99 - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 08:13 UTC

On 29/09/2023 09:10, JMB99 wrote:
> This was in a newsletter from Bolton Family History Society.
>

> Manchester Branch – Advanced notice - “The Clifton Hall (Black Harry)
> Tunnel Disaster, Temple Drive, Swinton” - 4 October 2023 - 1.00 pm
> The talk will be given by Carol Lee whose grandfather was a fireman,
> first on the scene and stayed on duty throughout the rescue operation.
> Carol will have original documents not seen before.
> Booking will be on Eventbrite Cost: members - free of charge Cost:
> non-members - £3

Sorry, don't think it is online.

Re: Online talk: The Clifton Hall (Black Harry) Tunnel Disaster

<uf6dt8$8od2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=65709&group=uk.railway#65709

From: ukr...@dummy.wislons.fastmail.co.uk (Sam Wilson)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 11:54:16 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:doGK04tf5ED//wo+2OBXJ68UNiE=
 by: Sam Wilson - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 11:54 UTC

JMB99 <mb@nospam.net> wrote:
> On 29/09/2023 09:10, JMB99 wrote:
>> This was in a newsletter from Bolton Family History Society.
>>

>> Manchester Branch – Advanced notice - “The Clifton Hall (Black Harry)
>> Tunnel Disaster, Temple Drive, Swinton” - 4 October 2023 - 1.00 pm
>> The talk will be given by Carol Lee whose grandfather was a fireman,
>> first on the scene and stayed on duty throughout the rescue operation.
>> Carol will have original documents not seen before.
>> Booking will be on Eventbrite Cost: members - free of charge Cost:
>> non-members - £3
>

> Sorry, don't think it is online.

That’s a shame - Iived almost next to that line and played on the track bed
after it was dismantled. I gather the part I knew is now a cycle track.

Sam

--
The entity formerly known as Sam.Wilson@ed.ac.uk
Spit the dummy to reply