Writing software is more fun than working.

aus+uk / aus.legal / They're doing it again!

SubjectAuthor
* They're doing it again!Peter Jason
`* Re: They're doing it again!Rod Speed
 `* Re: They're doing it again!Peter Jason
  `* Re: They're doing it again!Rod Speed
   `* Re: They're doing it again!Peter Jason
    +* Re: They're doing it again!Rod Speed
    |+- Re: They're doing it again!Petzl
    |`* Re: They're doing it again!Peter Jason
    | `- Re: They're doing it again!Rod Speed
    `* Re: They're doing it again!Petzl
     `* Re: They're doing it again!Peter Jason
      `* Re: They're doing it again!Rod Speed
       `* Re: They're doing it again!Peter Jason
        `* Re: They're doing it again!Rod Speed
         `* Re: They're doing it again!Peter Jason
          `* Re: They're doing it again!Rod Speed
           `* Re: They're doing it again!Peter Jason
            `- Re: They're doing it again!Rod Speed

1
They're doing it again!

<h7p9ch1lkasq1cqsdo6ohv1p7a3o42o3hl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6614&group=aus.legal#6614

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: They're doing it again!
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2022 11:40:09 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 01:40 UTC

https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/about-vicroads/vicroads-modernisation
The poor dear Sheeple are being led thru the shearing shed again.

One would thing that after that bozo Jeff Kennett SEC-privatization
disaster, when the electricity prices went into orbit, people might
just march in the streets over this.

Q: Why would Vicroads sell a goldmine, eh?
A: Because it's not a goldmine, rather it's a sinking flop, but still
has to be propped up.

Yes Virginia, the Vicroads gang will offload the turkey to Banksters &
Pitt St cabals, all for a hefty consideration, of course.

Q: And who will pay for this "consideration"?
A: In time, the poor dumb Sheeple will.

Q: Anything else?
A: Yep, it's soaring costs & prices will be off the political agenda.

Q: More?
A: Yep, the stupid populace still believes competition lowers prices.
This might work in Farmers' markets, but not in Wall, Collins & Pitt
Sts.

"MODERNISATION"? Ferr Chrissake!

Re: They're doing it again!

<op.1ou6gidzbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6618&group=aus.legal#6618

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: They're doing it again!
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2022 12:56:32 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 02:56 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

> https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/about-vicroads/vicroads-modernisation
> The poor dear Sheeple are being led thru the shearing shed again.

Only the stupid would be silly enough to 'live' in that arsehole of the
country.

> One would thing that after that bozo Jeff Kennett SEC-privatization
> disaster, when the electricity prices went into orbit, people might
> just march in the streets over this.

Fat lot of good marching in the streets would do.

> Q: Why would Vicroads sell a goldmine, eh?
> A: Because it's not a goldmine, rather it's asinking flop, but still has
> to be propped up.

> Yes Virginia, the Vicroads gang will offload the turkey to Banksters &
> Pitt St cabals, all for a hefty consideration, of course.

Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself on the
stairs in front of the state parliament, that will teach them.

> Q: And who will pay for this "consideration"?

You, stupid.

> A: In time, the poor dumb Sheeple will.

> Q: Anything else?
> A: Yep, it's soaring costs & prices will be off the political agenda.

Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself on the
stairs in front of the state parliament, that will teach them.

> Q: More?
> A: Yep, the stupid populace still believes competition lowers prices.
> This might work in Farmers' markets, but not in Wall, Collins & Pitt
> Sts.

Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself on the
stairs in front of the state parliament, that will teach them.

> "MODERNISATION"? Ferr Chrissake!

Just what you dinosaurs need, stupid.

Re: They're doing it again!

<336achp16nt1ip3qorud1e18htmm6sumo1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6619&group=aus.legal#6619

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2022 15:11:09 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 05:11 UTC

On Wed, 06 Jul 2022 12:56:32 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>
>> https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/about-vicroads/vicroads-modernisation
>> The poor dear Sheeple are being led thru the shearing shed again.
>
>Only the stupid would be silly enough to 'live' in that arsehole of the
>country.

Au contraire, we fled from Sydney, that bong of corruption, vice,
perverts, and scammers. And convicts!

>> One would thing that after that bozo Jeff Kennett SEC-privatization
>> disaster, when the electricity prices went into orbit, people might
>> just march in the streets over this.
>
>Fat lot of good marching in the streets would do.

That's right, just stay in your mud wallow. NSW will be next. You'll
be sorry.

>> Q: Why would Vicroads sell a goldmine, eh?
>> A: Because it's not a goldmine, rather it's asinking flop, but still has
>> to be propped up.
>
>> Yes Virginia, the Vicroads gang will offload the turkey to Banksters &
>> Pitt St cabals, all for a hefty consideration, of course.
>
>Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself on the
>stairs in front of the state parliament, that will teach them.
>
>> Q: And who will pay for this "consideration"?
>
>You, stupid.
>
>> A: In time, the poor dumb Sheeple will.
>
>> Q: Anything else?
>> A: Yep, it's soaring costs & prices will be off the political agenda.
>
>Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself on the
>stairs in front of the state parliament, that will teach them.
>
>> Q: More?
>> A: Yep, the stupid populace still believes competition lowers prices.
>> This might work in Farmers' markets, but not in Wall, Collins & Pitt
>> Sts.
>
>Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself on the
>stairs in front of the state parliament, that will teach them.
>
>> "MODERNISATION"? Ferr Chrissake!
>
>Just what you dinosaurs need, stupid.

Can't find one scintilla of compassion in your reply. You're so rude,
even for a troll!

Re: They're doing it again!

<op.1oveh6k4byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6620&group=aus.legal#6620

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2022 15:50:20 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 05:50 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/about-vicroads/vicroads-modernisation
>>> The poor dear Sheeple are being led thru the shearing shed again.

>> Only the stupid would be silly enough to 'live' in that arsehole of the
>> country.

> Au contraire,

Knew 'Peter Jason' is a fake name, wog boy.

> we fled from Sydney,

Typical stupid wog.

>>> One would thing that after that bozo Jeff Kennett SEC-privatization
>>> disaster, when the electricity prices went into orbit, people might
>>> just march in the streets over this.

>> Fat lot of good marching in the streets would do.

> That's right, just stay in your mud wallow. NSW will be next.

No chance, we haven't actually been stupid enough to have a Labor govt for
years now.

> You'll be sorry.

No chance, you watch.

>>> Q: Why would Vicroads sell a goldmine, eh?
>>> A: Because it's not a goldmine, rather it's asinking flop, but still
>>> has to be propped up.
>>
>>> Yes Virginia, the Vicroads gang will offload the turkey to Banksters &
>>> Pitt St cabals, all for a hefty consideration, of course.
>>
>> Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself on the
>> stairs in front of the state parliament, that will teach them.
>>
>>> Q: And who will pay for this "consideration"?
>>
>> You, stupid.
>>
>>> A: In time, the poor dumb Sheeple will.
>>
>>> Q: Anything else?
>>> A: Yep, it's soaring costs & prices will be off the political agenda.
>>
>> Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself on the
>> stairs in front of the state parliament, that will teach them.
>>
>>> Q: More?
>>> A: Yep, the stupid populace still believes competition lowers prices.
>>> This might work in Farmers' markets, but not in Wall, Collins & Pitt
>>> Sts.
>>
>> Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself on the
>> stairs in front of the state parliament, that will teach them.
>>
>>> "MODERNISATION"? Ferr Chrissake!
>>
>> Just what you dinosaurs need, stupid.
>
> Can't find one scintilla of compassion in your reply.

Refo wogs don't qualify.

Re: They're doing it again!

<h9ubchlqv0rsicikdon60cg78jdpmne0hq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6625&group=aus.legal#6625

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 07:11:27 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 21:11 UTC

On Wed, 06 Jul 2022 15:50:20 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> Only the stupid would be silly enough to 'live' in that arsehole of the
>>> country.
>
>> Au contraire,
>
>Knew 'Peter Jason' is a fake name, wog boy.
>
>> we fled from Sydney,
>
>Typical stupid wog.

>>> Fat lot of good marching in the streets would do.
>
>> That's right, just stay in your mud wallow. NSW will be next.
>
>No chance, we haven't actually been stupid enough to have a Labor govt for
>years now.
>
>> You'll be sorry.
>
>No chance, you watch.

>>> Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself on the
>>> stairs in front of the state parliament, that will teach them.

>>> You, stupid.

>>> Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself on the
>>> stairs in front of the state parliament, that will teach them.

>>> Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself on the
>>> stairs in front of the state parliament, that will teach them.

I have decided not to because the CO2 generated will cause further
Global Warming and harm the cute furry critters.

>>> Just what you dinosaurs need, stupid.
>>
>> Can't find one scintilla of compassion in your reply.
>
>Refo wogs don't qualify.

In see Sydney is suffering the wrath of god in the form of 40 days &
nights heavy rains. Better find an Ark pronto.

Re: They're doing it again!

<op.1owl4uv2byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6626&group=aus.legal#6626

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 07:32:44 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 21:32 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Au contraire,

>> Knew 'Peter Jason' is a fake name, wog boy.

>>> we fled from Sydney,

>> Typical stupid wog.

>>> That's right, just stay in your mud wallow. NSW will be next.

>> No chance, we haven't actually been stupid enough to have a Labor govt
>> for years now.

>>> You'll be sorry.

>> No chance, you watch.

> I have decided not to because the CO2 generated will cause further
> Global Warming and harm the cute furry critters.

Typical stupid wog.

>>> Can't find one scintilla of compassion in your reply.

>> Refo wogs don't qualify.

> In see Sydney is suffering the wrath of god in the form of 40 days &
> nights heavy rains. Better find an Ark pronto.

No need, only the stupid wogs will be silly enough to get drowned.

Re: They're doing it again!

<ps3cch5jog5sqvc7osgiq8ds7q6ct19p9m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6628&group=aus.legal#6628

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 08:45:00 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 22:45 UTC

On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 07:11:27 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>In see Sydney is suffering the wrath of god in the form of 40 days &
>nights heavy rains. Better find an Ark pronto.

Parramatta Subway was flooded with a shark swimming inside!
https://ibb.co/kXB5hsg
--
Petzl
What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies,

Re: They're doing it again!

<i54cchpgtiei8bb9ufiin954ql0m17eqc8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6629&group=aus.legal#6629

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 08:54:14 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 22:54 UTC

On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 07:32:44 +1000, "Rod Speed"

>>> Refo wogs don't qualify.
>
>> In see Sydney is suffering the wrath of god in the form of 40 days &
>> nights heavy rains. Better find an Ark pronto.
>
>No need, only the stupid wogs will be silly enough to get drowned.

Then they then sue the council.
The Council has put up fencing so Australians can no longer see the
Kiama blowhole properly, as example.
<https://apnews.com/article/3e1d591cb2a260de47deb706a591ec5b>
https://tinyurl.com/2ke27ffl
--
It’s Racist And Insensitive
To Tell Moslems Not To Poop On The Floor

Re: They're doing it again!

<ug6cchhq2gvh44uq1mcqs79p7mjej59obl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6632&group=aus.legal#6632

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 09:27:00 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 23:27 UTC

On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 08:45:00 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 07:11:27 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>>In see Sydney is suffering the wrath of god in the form of 40 days &
>>nights heavy rains. Better find an Ark pronto.
>>
>Parramatta Subway was flooded with a shark swimming inside!
>https://ibb.co/kXB5hsg

Heavens! Perhaps the good Mr Speed is a commuter.

Re: They're doing it again!

<am6cchhvr7020q6bm5vkeuhqauittq2e1j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6633&group=aus.legal#6633

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 09:31:14 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 23:31 UTC

On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 07:32:44 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> Knew 'Peter Jason' is a fake name, wog boy.

>>> Typical stupid wog.

>>> No chance, we haven't actually been stupid enough to have a Labor govt
>>> for years now.

>>> No chance, you watch.

>> I have decided not to because the CO2 generated will cause further
>> Global Warming and harm the cute furry critters.
>
>Typical stupid wog.

>>> Refo wogs don't qualify.
>
>> In see Sydney is suffering the wrath of god in the form of 40 days &
>> nights heavy rains. Better find an Ark pronto.
>
>No need, only the stupid wogs will be silly enough to get drowned.

Anyone wanting to know about Sydney need only look at a road map.
Twists & turns, all like squashed toad's guts!

Re: They're doing it again!

<op.1owunrf6byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6639&group=aus.legal#6639

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 10:36:53 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 7 Jul 2022 00:36 UTC

On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 09:27:00 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 08:45:00 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 07:11:27 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In see Sydney is suffering the wrath of god in the form of 40 days &
>>> nights heavy rains. Better find an Ark pronto.
>>>
>> Parramatta Subway was flooded with a shark swimming inside!
>> https://ibb.co/kXB5hsg
>
> Heavens! Perhaps the good Mr Speed is a commuter.

Not in Sydney, stupid.

Re: They're doing it again!

<op.1owusot3byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6640&group=aus.legal#6640

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 10:39:50 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 7 Jul 2022 00:39 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> I have decided not to because the CO2 generated will cause further
>>> Global Warming and harm the cute furry critters.
>>
>> Typical stupid wog.

>>> In see Sydney is suffering the wrath of god in the form of 40 days &
>>> nights heavy rains. Better find an Ark pronto.
>>
>> No need, only the stupid wogs will be silly enough to get drowned.
>
> Anyone wanting to know about Sydney need only look at a road map.
> Twists & turns, all like squashed toad's guts!

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken wog fantasys.

Re: They're doing it again!

<k4thch9tebg6uhq5qgtpqe2ov7r4fo48gs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6693&group=aus.legal#6693

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 13:24:56 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 03:24 UTC

On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 10:36:53 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 09:27:00 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>>> Parramatta Subway was flooded with a shark swimming inside!
>>> https://ibb.co/kXB5hsg
>>
>> Heavens! Perhaps the good Mr Speed is a commuter.
>
>Not in Sydney, stupid.

Being stupid is like being dead; it's someone else's problem.

Also, a half-drunk person can only see drunks, and well....

Re: They're doing it again!

<op.1o0x9gmvbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6694&group=aus.legal#6694

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 15:45:06 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 05:45 UTC

On Sat, 09 Jul 2022 13:24:56 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 10:36:53 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Heavens! Perhaps the good Mr Speed is a commuter.
>>
>> Not in Sydney, stupid.
>
> Being stupid is like being dead; it's someone else's problem.

Bullshit. You ended up with vastly worse weather
when you stupidly moved to Melburg, you stupid wog.

> Also, a half-drunk person can only see drunks, and well....

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Re: They're doing it again!

<regmchh0k0vbn18vb1qfp62ppcp2pqboc4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6696&group=aus.legal#6696

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 07:17:37 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 21:17 UTC

On Sat, 09 Jul 2022 15:45:06 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 09 Jul 2022 13:24:56 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 10:36:53 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Not in Sydney, stupid.
>>
>> Being stupid is like being dead; it's someone else's problem.
>
>Bullshit. You ended up with vastly worse weather
>when you stupidly moved to Melburg, you stupid wog.
>
>> Also, a half-drunk person can only see drunks, and well....
>
>Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

You're getting off topic again.

Re: They're doing it again!

<op.1o30yifdbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6697&group=aus.legal#6697

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 07:36:08 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 21:36 UTC

On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 07:17:37 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 09 Jul 2022 15:45:06 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 09 Jul 2022 13:24:56 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>>> Being stupid is like being dead; it's someone else's problem.
>>
>> Bullshit. You ended up with vastly worse weather
>> when you stupidly moved to Melburg, you stupid wog.
>>
>>> Also, a half-drunk person can only see drunks, and well....
>>
>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.
>
> You're getting off topic again.

Nope, dope, the topic was clearly the weather, wog boy.

Re: They're doing it again!

<uclmchtm3rmtudhtpnnt04fh7o4nuib477@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6698&group=aus.legal#6698

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 08:42:33 +1000
References: <h7p9ch1lkasq1cqsdo6ohv1p7a3o42o3hl@4ax.com> <op.1ou6gidzbyq249@pvr2.lan> <336achp16nt1ip3qorud1e18htmm6sumo1@4ax.com> <op.1oveh6k4byq249@pvr2.lan> <h9ubchlqv0rsicikdon60cg78jdpmne0hq@4ax.com> <ps3cch5jog5sqvc7osgiq8ds7q6ct19p9m@4ax.com> <ug6cchhq2gvh44uq1mcqs79p7mjej59obl@4ax.com> <op.1owunrf6byq249@pvr2.lan> <k4thch9tebg6uhq5qgtpqe2ov7r4fo48gs@4ax.com> <op.1o0x9gmvbyq249@pvr2.lan> <regmchh0k0vbn18vb1qfp62ppcp2pqboc4@4ax.com> <op.1o30yifdbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Peter Jason - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 22:42 UTC

On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 07:36:08 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 07:17:37 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 09 Jul 2022 15:45:06 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Bullshit. You ended up with vastly worse weather
>>> when you stupidly moved to Melburg, you stupid wog.

>>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.
>>
>> You're getting off topic again.
>
>Nope, dope, the topic was clearly the weather, wog boy.
No it wasn't; read the original. WASP!

Re: They're doing it again!

<op.1o36ntuubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6699&group=aus.legal#6699

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 09:39:19 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 23:39 UTC

On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 08:42:33 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 07:36:08 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 07:17:37 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>>> You're getting off topic again.
>>
>> Nope, dope, the topic was clearly the weather, wog boy.

> No it wasn't;

Corse it was.

> read the original.

Its still in the quoting, you stupid wog boy.